[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently i heard about bears eating books from churches. Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: o78k5fogx5g3hdy6peai.jpg (32 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
o78k5fogx5g3hdy6peai.jpg
32 KB, 450x338
Recently i heard about bears eating books from churches.
Does anyone know if it is true?
>>
If bears could digest cellulose, wouldn't they be spending all their time eating trees?
>>
this should be good.
>>
>>892003
Maybe they liked the leather and glue?
>>
>>891991
I don't know but it sounds unbearable
>>
>>891991

Bears are often called upon to do God's will, like when He sent a pair to devour the rebellious youths that mocked Elisha.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. What denomination is this church that it happened to?
>>
>>892022
That makes a bit more sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least once in history, they'd torn up a bunch of bibles out of pure curiosity, and if there was cheap protein to be had, they'd go for it.
>>
this would be a calamity of ""bearblic"" proportions.
>>
>>891991
You can't bear the truth
>>
>>892030
>23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
Sounds a bit outrageous.
>>
>>892053
winner
>>
File: 49b43029-9301.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
49b43029-9301.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>892024
>>892053
>>
>>892053
You win, sir. I present unto thee, the Internet, for the day.
>>
File: g.png (61 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
g.png
61 KB, 203x219
>>891991
It's completely false.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.