[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concentration camps seem like a waste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: me_too.jpg (43 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
me_too.jpg
43 KB, 462x600
Ey fellas:). Now, I haven't researched this very adequately, but, to me, it would make more sense if Hitler had just sent the 11 million people dying in concentration camps to war, especially since it was going so rough against the Soviet Union. Perhaps to the front lines, with all the risky jobs, and force them to suicide bomb or something. Then all the laborious tasks --that would have been carried out in concentration camps-- could be given to the people of Germany as jobs with pay to get the economy flowing. Is this reasoning super flawed?
>>
The 11 million figure is supposed to include far more than those who died in camps. It would also count those murdered by Einsatzgruppen units at the front, killed in Nazi supported pogroms, etc.
>>
>>884726
and you think jews would make reliable suicide bombers?
How would you even manage to administrate 11 million suicide bombers?
>>
File: Osama-bin-Laden-007.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Osama-bin-Laden-007.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>884726
>giving guns to people who know you want them dead
What could possibly go wrong
>>
First phase of concentration camps was just to concentrate Jews when they could no longer deport them.

Second phase of concentration camps was killing them off, when they had more prisoners than they knew what to do with.
>>
Could try to convince them that if they fought valiantly, they would be rewardedand their families would be safe. Then plan to murder them all after the war
>>
>>884783
To be fair, at the time of the US funding the المجاهدين, they were most certainly allies, or at the every worse, enemy of my enemy
>>
>>884786
>have lots of prisoners
>make them work
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.