[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "Oh yeah that happened." /his/tory thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>>
>>88384

What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>88431

Things that we often look over and/or underplay when learning history but were quite significant at the time.
>>
File: Reyes_visigodos_Codex_Vigilanus.jpg (284 KB, 587x299) Image search: [Google]
Reyes_visigodos_Codex_Vigilanus.jpg
284 KB, 587x299
>>88472

In my humble opinion you should expand a little bit when offering the data.

>Asturias saw herself as the true Heir of the Visigothic Realm, but when a new kingdom spawned in Pamplona the new kings also tried to link themselves to the old, gothic, past.
>>
>>88384
>the "I don't know that nationalism and the concept of nations came about in the 1800s" thread
>>
File: codex vigilanus.jpg (57 KB, 587x307) Image search: [Google]
codex vigilanus.jpg
57 KB, 587x307
>>88535
>>
>>88544
>Implying the French Revolution didn't begin in the 1700s
>>
>Spain owned both Naples and Netherlands at one point
Weird world desu
>>
File: LatinEmpire[1].png (2 MB, 1715x848) Image search: [Google]
LatinEmpire[1].png
2 MB, 1715x848
Crusaders ones kicked Byzantians out of Constantinople and established a Latin Empire there.
>>
>>88662
*once
fug
>>
File: jillette.jpg (394 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
jillette.jpg
394 KB, 778x1018
>>88544

>le jumping to assumptions
>>
JE MANTIENDRAI
>>88653
And most of America
>>
>>88653
And Milan
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.