[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx (1).jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx (1).jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
Was it autism?
>>
File: martin luther.jpg (275 KB, 716x3234) Image search: [Google]
martin luther.jpg
275 KB, 716x3234
>>880297
Yes
>>
>>880297
No. Not being able to to handle critisism is autistic
>>
>>880297

No, it was constipation.
>>
>>880297
It was obsessive neuroses, but close.
>>
No, OCD
>>
>>880297
After being on /his/ I'm starting to think that the catholics are the true autists.
I never see the protestants starting shitpost threads like these.
All I can see: is "Dude he destroyed europe, muh religious wars lmao"
>>
File: 1381406779788.jpg (266 KB, 1216x1251) Image search: [Google]
1381406779788.jpg
266 KB, 1216x1251
>>880304
Saved

t. /tv/
>>
>>880376
This
> Hey maybe you guys should stop being horribly corrupt and selling tickets to Heaven for everyone with enough money even if they've been absolutely horrible people. I'm sure you won't mind this criticism and act like adults.
>>
File: >Romans.jpg (530 KB, 469x5000) Image search: [Google]
>Romans.jpg
530 KB, 469x5000
>>880430
>>
>>880297

Aren't all Germans autistic?
>>
>>880430
Luther didnt oppose indulgences
>>
>>880712
There was nothing really wrong with indulgences, it's the selling of them that was bad and corrupt. You can't "buy salvation," only work towards righteousness.
>>
>>880973
>only work towards righteousness.
The Scriptures clearly teach that we are saved (justified) by faith in Christ and what He has done on the cross. This faith alone saves us.
>>
File: luther roses.png (408 KB, 700x540) Image search: [Google]
luther roses.png
408 KB, 700x540
No, it was Satan
>>
Germanic inferiority complex is to blame.
>>
What most people don't get is that the Reformation was bound to happen.

There was already tons of shit happening around Europe that was moving towards the break from Rome, it was inevitable. Luther was just at the right place and the right time.

If it was a couple years before, he'd be burned at the stake and forgotten just like Wycliffe, Hus or Tyndale.

>>881029
Oh please, the RCC is full of satanic, pagan and gnostic symbolism. It is Satan's counterfeit church.

The inquisition is the most diabolical thing in European history.

Remember when Jesus told us to torture people with horrific devices? Yeah me neither..
>>
>>881325
Good to see protestants still believe their black legends like the braindead sheep they are.
>>
>>881341
Good to see catholics still being illiterate when it comes to history.
>>
>>881325
>Luther was just at the right place and the right time.
That would be when the churches Donation of constantine was proved to be a fake
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.