[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
philosophical insights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 267x200
have you ever had any significant philosophical insights as a result of reading /his/?
if yes, care to share?
>>
>>873122
Pol/ was right.
>>
I knew Marxism was silly before, but this board has really confirmed it to me. They are deluded fools with no real life experience. It made the communist atrocities of the 20th C so more explicable to me
>>
>>873122
We are spinning 1000mph on a little planet traveling an orbital distance of 584 million miles every single year. Our Sun is but 1 star of 100 billion stars in our galaxy, and our galaxy is 1 of 100 billion galaxies in the known universe.

My significant philosophical insight is that our philosophical insights do not matter in the slightest. All the philosophical insights amount to nothing is the scope of enormous swirl of chaotic and order passing.

Surely, we can all circle jerk each other and pretend like we are important.
>>
Nietzsche was wrong about just about everything.
>>
>>873122
Wittgenstein. “The tyranny of language.”

Everyone uses a script
>>
>>873122
Everybody has their own heads shoved too far up their own arses to ever be persuaded to change their minds about anything. /his/ is a veritable black hole of discussion.
>>
>>875806
This. I've given up and mostly shitpost dank memes now.
>>
>>873122
Threads about consciousness make me feel enlightened
>>
>>873122
people are even more stupid than i thought
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.