[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Martin Luther think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What would Martin Luther think?
>>
>>861500
Martin Luther would probably be a tripfag on 4chan.
>>
>>861500
to smash that muthafuggin like button
>>
>>861552
XDXDXDXD;D;D;D>XD>XD
>>
>>861500
What does it all matter he'd be just another voice that gets filtered out.
>>
>>861500
He would shitpost on 4chan after screencapping that.
>>
>>861531
>>861562
The church door was the 4chan of his day.
>>
File: Original.png (321 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
Original.png
321 KB, 500x414
>>861567
>>
Isn't that basically what Martin Luther did? Translating the Bible into your own language was the Instagram of the time.
>>
He would think like modern Protestants:

>That's nice, Pope, but what have you done about the child rapists in your church lately? Or about aligning your church's hopelessly outdated views with that of the current age? Or about, you know, fixing your fucked up institution in any way, shape, or form?
>>
>>861571
What's with arabs in this picture?
>>
>>862163
Headscarfs/veils started off as an Assyrian Tradition and spread into the Arabia and Greece/Rome and (maybe)India
Not sure when Europeans stopped wearing it
>>
He would post his theses as a reply to the pope.
>>
>>861573
Don't forget editing it and removing books that challenged his sola fide views.

Nothing say a noble spirit like censorship to force your views. Great leader protestants!
>>
>>862169
My guess is that there is no need for them/us to wear it. While arabs have to because of the weather (sand).
>>
>>862163
Thats his wife
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.