[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"It's been a long time, I could use a little help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Atlas.jpg (2 MB, 2112x2816) Image search: [Google]
Atlas.jpg
2 MB, 2112x2816
>"It's been a long time, I could use a little help here."

What to do /his/?
>>
kick him in the balls
>>
>>859556

To be fair, I dont know how to sculpt.
>>
>>859556
Shrug.
>>
>>859556

Eh sure I guess, but I'd make sure I had his most sacred oaths that he won't try to trick me into taking his place full-time.
>>
Build pillars.
>>
Slam and jam.
>>
i heard about that shit with heracles you fuck
>>
If Atlas is large enough to hold up the world and Mt. Olympus and the Underworld are both physically located in the world, where does Atlas go?

I honestly have never understood this part of Greek mythology.
>>
>>859810
kill yourself
>>
Tickle his exposed balls
>>
>>859556

FALCON PUNCH
>>
>>861246
atlas doesnt hold up the world, he holds up the sky

i guess its hard to depict a titan holding up the sky in sculpture so it looked cooler to draw atlas holding up the world instead
>>
>>861355
I don't think the orb he's holding is supposed to be the earth. I think the markings on it correspond to constellations, which would make it a representation of the sky.
>>
>>859556
Do it yourself you leach
t. Rand
>>
>>859556
Laugh at his tiny penis.
>>
>>859556
How can he hold earth when he stands on earth
>>
>>862513
That's the penis of gods, you brute
>>
>>862513

>neglecting max efficiency and aesthetics because you want to be some woman's pleasure stick
>>
>>863248
That poster is probably a woman to begin with.

>laughing about the size of something you don't even have
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.