[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: chairman-mao3.jpg (11 KB, 220x281) Image search: [Google]
chairman-mao3.jpg
11 KB, 220x281
I've got five hours by myself, /his/. Where do I begin with Chinese History? I essentially want to learn all the things relating to it in order to read and understand Art of War, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and Journey to the West.
>>
>>848738

Wikipedia. Once you've read a few articles you will be the top expert on Chinese history on the whole of /his/.
>>
Start with Tao Te Ching, then move to Confucius.
>>
China was founded by a redhead Turk (Qin Shi Huangdi) who set the stage for China's endless cucking by foreigners unlike the steadfast Japanese who have never been conquered. Go learn Japanese history instead, it's far more interesting compared to Cucknese """history""" and the Cucknese people who have never produced anything notable aside from a shitty Communist dictatorship.
>>
>>848761
Agreed, Japan has been folded over a million times, thus it is always win, never die.
>>
>>848738
>Where do I begin with Chinese History?
It's older than history itself, so the beginning is in prehistory.
>>
File: F201312261449496206202812.jpg (38 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
F201312261449496206202812.jpg
38 KB, 550x366
>>848761
but chinese girl are cute
>>
>>848738
How about you read a book bro?

Try China: A History, John Keay.
>>
>>848761

t. Tojo Kojima
>>
>>849482
t. Yue Qing
>>
>>848761
>redhead turk

did turks even exist then? I thought turks were the product of the mongol rape train...
>>
File: img_20130206185032_352f1061.jpg (151 KB, 836x556) Image search: [Google]
img_20130206185032_352f1061.jpg
151 KB, 836x556
>>848761
Why do modern day Japanese look like ancient Koreans?
>>
dream of the red chamber is a damn fine book

i think it was even declared by mao as china's greatest novel
>>
>>850521
>All those beards
What happened?
>>
>>848761
where did the whole redhead Turk maymay come from? I mean the terracotta soldiers are clearly Asian
>>
>>850568
The Qin populace mainly consisted of ancient central plains(Shang-Zhou population) and ancient northwestern type(Rong) both of which contributed to modern day Northern Han.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.