[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he believes in objective morality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>he believes in objective morality
>>
>>847446
>he's making retarded threads
>>
>He believes in an anthropomorphic deity
>>
>he believes
>>
>he
>>
>
>>
>>847446
tumblr image
reddit thread
>>
I think I'd quite like to sniff Jessie's anus
>>
>>847560
>muh beliefs
>>
>>847469
There really isn't an objective morality. Morality is only what we say it is.
>>
I know right? Isn't like everything subjective and stuff?

Upvote for you sir.
>>
>he believes in bijective modality
>>
Morality is a spook.
>>
>>847446
>You can't structure an objective morality through logic and reason
Moral relativism leads to spiritual and social decay.
Kill yourself senpai.
>>
>>847963
Take an ethics class to find out why you can't.
>>
>>847963
>there is only one truth and it is what I believe, everyone else is wrong
>the world isn't made up of perspectives and opinions but one truth, all other views are misguided lies
>>
>>847446
Morals are rules general widely held rules about interacting with other people for the sake of cooperation. Individuals in societies without morals cannot cooperate as well as those in societies with morals.

It all depends on the extent one is taking the statement, but there are basic realities about the human condition that make some morals more or less objective. For example, it is generally held that you don't accept as a gift another chief giving his daughter's hand in marriage to you, lead her to the altar, kill her, skin her, invite her father over, and then dance around in front of him wearing her skin.
>>
>>847560

>muh reddit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.