[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were the "Original" Europeans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: Indo-European Migration.png (151 KB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
Indo-European Migration.png
151 KB, 450x275
Who were the "Original" Europeans?
>>
Stone age hunters
>>
Some nards that followed some migrating animals north and didn't stop when fucking frozen water fell from the sky for half the year. Some were even so fucking stupid they kept going till the sun wouldn't rise for months
>>
>>831363
W-were they white?
>>
>>831381
No, they were darker than the side dick your mom catches when she gets tired of your retarded brother
>>
>>831381
They had darkish brown skin, caucasian skulls, brown hair, and blue eyes
>>
>>831404
Was there inbreeding Neanderthal style, or were they just killed?
>>
>>831357
Africans
>>
>>831484
The females passed on their genes while the males failed to compete.

When neolithic farmer men from Anatolia showed up they were able to consistently feed their women & children compared to hunters who lived according to feast-famine.

The male hunters were cucked and the female hunters joined the farmers. These farmers are the ones who brought white skin to europe.
>>
>>831505
Informative, thanks!
>>
>>831414
When you have the governments in France and Sweden saying there are no original Europeans. That they are all immigrants, it matters.

Celts and Sami are probably the most original Europeans.

Though assblasted Scandinavians will claim there were there before the Sami.
>>
File: Admixture_Proportions.jpg (474 KB, 946x1225) Image search: [Google]
Admixture_Proportions.jpg
474 KB, 946x1225
>>831552
>Celts and Sami are probably the most original Europeans.
That would be Baltic people
>>
>>831552
Celts were very late in the grand history of europe, they were a subgrouping of Indo-Europeans who emerged centuries later

Sami people are largely hunter, but their language/culture is finno-ugric
>>
>>831404
WE WUZ CELTS
>>
>>831357
Indians
>>
>>831575
Well duh, everyone had to black at some point if they were moving out of Africa
>>
>>831575
Kill yourself
>>
>>831505
You don't need neanderthal genes for light skin. Asian people have mixed with neanderthal longer than Europeans but many have darker skin due to their climate. Human populations in the higher latitudes have developed lighter-colored skins, since there is less sunlight available to synthesize vitamin D while those with darker skin of those living closer to the equator, while protecting them more from the sun's more harmful rays, is not dark enough to inhibit sufficient vitamin D production in their homelands.
>>
>>831378
Swedes are kinda dumb.
>>
>>831357
Homo Erectus born in Europe

>>831381
Were Homo Erectus white?
>>
>>831381
They turned white from needing to cover up in animal skins and sheltering in caves to stay out of the snow. Should have stayed naked in Africa, oh well.
>>
>>831600
>You don't need neanderthal genes for light skin
Where did I imply that?
>>
>>831613
Don't you mean Homo heidelbergensis were born in Europe? to put it simply erectus evolved in Africa, moved into Europe and Asia and became Neanderthal and Denisovan (or stayed erectus), while the ones in Africa became modern humans, which then expanded out of Africa again.
>>
>>831565
Wow. What surprises me most is the dearth of hunter gatherer influence. Europe went through three population changes that were almost complete replacements: HG>NF>IE. That change, assuming those time intervals are roughly equal between each sample, is insane. Overnight invasion.
>>
>>831870
Keep in mind there were like 1 million people on earth at the time
>>
>>831885
It's just too bad. The imagination makes one wish there were remnant populations, just to see if they looked differently or, like sardinians, had weird traits (longevity, etc.)
>>
>>831565
But more Yamna ancestry = less original European ancestry.
>>
>>832750
More Western European hunter-gatherer ancestry = more original European ancestry
>>
Everyone was black because that's what we have been told.

Then, somehow, there were red, yellow and white people too descended from the black people.

Then all the different colors met and mated and fought and became the same color...

No wait, they're still different colors.

If God wanted us all to be different colors he would have made us that way!

Stupid white, red and yellow people...
>>
The Original Europeans were a black colony sent from the stone age empire of Africa.
>>
>>831357
I find it rather fascinating that in places like the Netherlands they only started farming from 5000-4000 BC onward and initially only had animal husbandry rather than growing grain. At the same time or slightly afterward they were building empires in the Fertile crescent. It took quite a while for agriculture to spread, as in it spread or advanced less than a kilometer per year.
>>
turks
>>
>>831357
They were probably similar to Basque people and possibly Berbers
>>
File: 350px-Haplogroup_I.png (171 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
350px-Haplogroup_I.png
171 KB, 350x271
>>831357
Here's your answer.

Genetically proven to be the oldest settlers in Europe.
>>
HOL UP HOL UP

U BE SAYING
>>
>>835098
Is that modern day distribution? If so, you are a retard
>>
>>831357

CROMAGNID, AND NEANDERTHALID, TRIBES.
>>
>>835743
see >>831647
>>
>>835754

WHAT?
>>
>>835743
FUCK OFF.
>>
File: Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png (280 KB, 2000x940) Image search: [Google]
Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png
280 KB, 2000x940
>>835779
The dates are for modern humans spreading out of Africa.

But the earlier migration out of Africa by Homo erectus was the first 'humans' in Europe and Asia. So the first know 'Europeans' would either be:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus#Homo_erectus_georgicus

or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_antecessor

And Neanderthal evolved in Europe from these earlier hominids. Cromagnon were much later arrivals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_Africa_I
>>
>>835823

YOU ARE BASING YOUR CONJECTURES ON INVALID PRESUPPOSITIONS REGARDING EVOLUTIONARY PATTERNS, AND THE "OUT OF AFRICA" HYPOTHESIS" OF WHICH THERE IS NO PROOF, AND WHICH HAS BEEN INVALIDATED MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE IT WAS FIRSTLY PROPOSED.

HOMO ERECTUS MERELY ROAMED AROUND AND PASSED THROUGH THE GENERAL ZONE, ENDING IN SOUTHEAST ASIA; IT DID NOT INHABIT THE TERRITORY NOW KNOWN AS "EUROPA".

HUNTERGATHERER CROMAGNID TRIBES, AND HUNTERGATHERER NEADERTHALID TRIBES, ARE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THE TERRITORY NOW KNOWN AS "EUROPA", REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT, AND REGARDLESS OF ANY SPURIOUS AND SUPERFLUOUS CONJECTURES THAT MAY MAKE.
>>
>>835871
>IT DID NOT INHABIT THE TERRITORY NOW KNOWN AS "EUROPA"
But that;s wrong

Erectus colonized all over Eurasia

>"OUT OF AFRICA" HYPOTHESIS" OF WHICH THERE IS NO PROOF
Except the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community, all DNA evidence, carbon dating, and archaeological evidence.

>HUNTERGATHERER CROMAGNID TRIBES, AND HUNTERGATHERER NEADERTHALID TRIBES, ARE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THE TERRITORY
Who's denying that?
Wait, are you the schizophrenic who posts in Indo-European threads?
>>
>>835871
Feel free to keep delusion posting with CAPS (btw I prefered it when you left /his/).

>Neanderthals and Cromagnids magicked into existence in Europe, rather than developing from ancestral species.
>Phantom time hypothesis is real.

Some of the other points you bring up are interesting, I'm not really sure why you subscribe to all this woo. Try reading a wider variety of sources (and not posting in caps)?
>>
>>831600
But...that's not how evolution works.
>>
>>835871
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>831505
>able to consistently feed their women & children compared to hunters who lived according to feast-famine

I disagree with this particular point, anon. Hunter gatherers were almost always healthier than early farmers. They were larger, had better teeth, experienced less illness. The advantage the farmers had, of course, was that they could feed many more people, although not necessarily every individual as well as hunter-gatherers could.
>>
The lizard people
>>
>>831357
nomads
>>
For some reason hunter gatherer admixture tends to be higher in the north and the east while neolithic farmer admixture is predominant along the Mediterranean.
Bosnians have the highest quantity of Haplogroup I.
>>
>>837139
It was easier to grow in the warmer climate so the HGs got outbred faster
>>
>>837139
I think the farmer admixture was relatively high in the early/middle neolithic as well(especially in Scandinavia, maybe not so much in the baltics) but since the population density was lower than in southern Europe they got run over by the steppe invaders much more than s. Europe.
>>
>>831552

Germanic Scandinavians were there before the Saami although not indigenous of course, having violently replaced the pre-IE natives.
It's a touchy subject since Scandinavian autism makes them have wacky beliefs like being there from the end of the ice age, but despite this they are right about being there before the Saami although they never permanently inhabited Northern Scandinavia.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.