[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 1300 and the plague is spreading. You're on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
It's 1300 and the plague is spreading. You're on your way home from the butcher when suddenly you notice that the local blacksmith has a swelling around his neck. He says it is nothing to worry about, just a minor burn from his forge. He waves at you asks you to come over and talk to him. (You're good friends, you've known each other for years.)

WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
blame it on the jews
>>
>>82988
Run, but not far...I'm already fucked.
>>
*rolls d6*
>>
invent vaccines and get autism so i have an excuse not to talk to him
>>
put on my kippah, jump onto my horse, and drive my wagon to another country, I've been moving around for 20 years to avoid these plague ridden goyim
>>
>>82988
Tell him I'm in a hurry.
>>
Spill my spaghetti pockets
>>
>>83070
this
>>
>>82988
Seriously, I'd just run home and hang myself out of fear.
>>
Go home and draw pictures of dancing skeletons
>>
>>83097
This one.
>>
>>82988
Recreate this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0
>>
>>82988
>yo bro you sure you don't have the plague? Let me put my hand on your boil and pray for you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.