[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Nazi racial eugenics include in the master race? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (918 KB, 1200x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
918 KB, 1200x831
What did Nazi racial eugenics include in the master race? Was Aryan just a propagated term for Northern and Western Europeans?
Were say, the Irish and Scots part of the master race? What of the French and Baltics? I know Hitler really liked England and the English, being admirable of their empire and considering them to be staunch Germanic folk. This makes me curious about their other islander neighbours though, especially since I know already that Hitler found the Italians and Spanish to be annoying and useless (can't disagree with him there).

Obviously it's all batshit pseudo-science with no legitimate biological science behind it, but I'm curious.
>>
This map giving the British Isles Mediterranean background is pretty off tbqh. It would obviously and certainly be the green there instead. Ancient Mediterranean traces in the isles are minuscule.

With today's factual DNA science I think I saw that the Irish were closer to Norwegians than they were to Iberians, so that says a lot (partially probably from Spaniards and Moortugal getting enriched by the Muzzies for generations).
>>
>>809838
The nazi propaganda was 100% phenotype based, and the more celtic parts of Britain can make southern Italy and Spain look scandi by comparison, so not really surprising.
>>
There was no master race, they just thought Germans were the best.
>>
>>809829

>Nazis
>Hitler
>Coherent

Had they the chance to ally themselves with the Chimps of the London Zoo they would have been declared Honorary Aryan.
>>
File: harpers1.gif (10 KB, 528x305) Image search: [Google]
harpers1.gif
10 KB, 528x305
>>809838
>>809868
Maybe they were basing it all on Anglo Propaganda?
>>
>Wales and Cornwall are somehow less Anglicized than Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
gg Grant
>>
>>809957
That wasn't mass media Anglo propaganda, that was small time racist agenda to get the Irish out of the isles in famine times and thereafter.
>>
>>809868
Nigger dark hair isn't uncommon in Britain, but I have yet to meet an Italian who could remotely pass as a Scandinavian. Look at Daniel Craig, Charlie Hunnam, etc - not an uncommon look for the Uk or Ireland.
>>
>>809868
>and the more celtic parts of Britain can make southern Italy and Spain look scandi by comparison, so not really surprising.

Bullshit, Britain is homogenous as fuck and Irish people cluster really close to Brits genetically too.

Italians on the other hand are a group of many different ethnicities.

The genetic distamce between a N. and a S.Italian is bigger than that between a Romanian and a Iberian.
>>
File: two-forces.gif (16 KB, 376x468) Image search: [Google]
two-forces.gif
16 KB, 376x468
>>809996
As far as I get it the general britt had a negative view on their western Subjects, not just the upper class one.
>>
>>809829
>Aryan
>propagated term for Northern and Western Europeans
Of course it was. But Hitler also tried to legitimize it by having close relations with the first Pahlavi Shah and ethnic Iranians who German propaganda radios in Iran in the 30s and 40s extolled Iranian and German shared Aryan kinship.
>>
>>810102
And the Italians?
>>
>>810132
I know the Nazi party did such things with Iran and Japan. I don't know about Italy.
>>
>>810168
There was some theory that all the prominent people in the Renaissance really was Germans, for whatever that is worth.
>>
>>809868
You're literally retarded if you believe this, and you should get your lazy eyes fixed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.