[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>slavs BTFOed both Hitler and Napoleon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: jim-morrison.jpg (21 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
jim-morrison.jpg
21 KB, 427x500
>slavs BTFOed both Hitler and Napoleon.
>>
>>801818
>Winter BTFOed both Hitler and Napoleon

FTFY
>>
>>801843
>it was the le winter meme!

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
>>801843

>invaded in the summer
>>
>>801868
>it was le superior slavic genetics meme

KEK
EKE
KEK

>>801880
>military campaigns only last one season
>>
Russian strategy during Napoleon's invasion is hardly something to be proud of.
>>
over-extended supply lines
>>
>>801818
Fight me 1v1
>>
>>801843
The winter just hastened the inevitable outcome.
>>
>>801894
>superior slavic genetics
Superior at failing if anything.
>>
>>801818
They were able to dodge the enemy bullets via superior squatting game.
>>
>>801980
>dodge
I mean duck under. Whatever.
>>
>>801843
>>801868
>>801894
You're all wrong, yes the winter aided in causing Hitler and Napoleon's invasions to fail, but the real reason they failed is because both of them over extended their supply lines, leaving their troops starving and unprepared.
It doesn't really have anything to do with the slavs, but if it makes you feel better you can believe that.
>>
>>802719
The most trouble the Germans got from occupied populations per capita was definitely the Yugoslavs. I don't know how other populations would rank, but considering that the top three are definitely Croats, Bosnians, and Serbs leads to the Slav conclusion, at least for WWII.
>>
>>801818
they also btfoed themselves
20,000,000 died in ww2
a shit ton died doing labor and defending muh motherland during tsarist rule
>>
>>803672
>20,000,000 died in ww2
10 mil compared to 5-6 mil nazi germans, actually
>>
Slavs were allied with Hitler.
>>
File: slavmap.png (446 KB, 701x498) Image search: [Google]
slavmap.png
446 KB, 701x498
>>803790
Russians aren't slavs.
>>
>>803792
Slovaks and Croats however are.

Russia a shit
>>
>>803812
>Slovaks and Croats however are.
Hence why they're marked as green.
>>
>>801818
They did? They won, but lost a fuck ton of men and generally lost for most of each war
>>
>>803792
>Hungary marked as slav

top wew
>>
>>803855
Genetically they're literally the missing link between Slovaks and Croats.

Language is Uralic, bt who gives a shit. Genes matter.
>>
>>803860
>who gives a fuck about language when discussing linguistic groups

Holocaust yourself.
>>
>>804226
Truth is Bulgarians would then not be considered slavic either since Bulgars were turkic. The difference is the slavic language prevailed in Bulgaria for whatever reason, whether it was Bulgars own decision or the prevalence of slavs. So in the end if the linguistic side was disregarded Hungary is Slavic.

Also, there was no discussion about linguistic groups you twat.
>>
>>804454
Bulgars are extinct, there arent any alive today on the Balkans.
They died in great numbers in wars, and then were purged off during the process of christianization.
>>
>>804466
Oh boy, that's an opinion and a half.
>>
>>804489
>language is gone
>culture is gone
>religion is gone
>genes are gone
>only the name remains
>b-b-but we wuz khans!
>>
File: arnysmile.jpg (97 KB, 547x294) Image search: [Google]
arnysmile.jpg
97 KB, 547x294
>west is sinking into extremist hellhole fight between extremist degenerace sjws and extremist fascists
>eastern europe remains pure and out of this fight
>more and more companies moving into EE
>EE has one of the largest gdp growths
>tfw slavs will become a world power in our lifetime
feels good
>>
>>804509

>west is sinking into extremist hellhole fight between extremist degenerate sjws and extremist fascists

Not really, I suggest you spend some time off 4chan.
>>
>>804512
>usa presidental election literally between trump, bernie and shillary
Try and tell me how these aren't extremist
>>
>>803686
Germans fought in the Atlantic, in France, in Italy, North Africa, ib the East, ... Russians only fought one war being aided by the biggest economic power on thethe planet.
>>
>>804516
If you really think Hillary isn't already set for president you should brutally murder first your family and then yourself, so that nothing of your retarded gene pool survives.
>>
>>804546
If i would be murricunt i would vote for her or for the latino guy. Being controlled by corporation still seems like a better choice than be controlled by sjw/fascist masses.
>>
File: Gerry-Adams.jpg (84 KB, 975x712) Image search: [Google]
Gerry-Adams.jpg
84 KB, 975x712
>>804509
>>west is sinking into extremist hellhole fight between extremist degenerace sjws and extremist fascists
Not Ireland
>>eastern europe remains pure and out of this fight
Not as much as Ireland
>>more and more companies moving into EE
not as much as Ireland
>>EE has one of the largest gdp growths
Not as big as Ireland
>>tfw slavs will become a world power in our lifetime
Probably.

It will be fun watching England, France and Germany burn from our comfy Island. It's entirely what they deserve.
>>
>>804554
>nation that literally lost their language to their oppressors
You guys lost a long time ago, stop trying to be relevant
>>
>>804554
Your future won't be so bright if some fucking potatoe bugs wipe out half of your population again.
>>
>>804508
>genes are gone
Source?
>>
>not a single mention of Borodino
Borodino contributed directly to Napoleon's failure and it was this (which took place in September), that compounded the damage done that winter.Borodino was a bloody slogging match, where Napoleon demonstrated none of his usual skill or ability, failing to exploit weaknesses in the Russian line. The Russians fared no better, losing a third of their army. The fact we are discussing the Napoleonic invasion of Russia and this is the first post about the battle seriously worries me.
>>
>>804522
>Russians only fought one war

Khalkin Gol
>>
>>804549
I'm gonna have a happy sleep knowing you have no right to vote in my country.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.