[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to move the philosophy threads back to /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: eoiYTN5.jpg (42 KB, 596x650) Image search: [Google]
eoiYTN5.jpg
42 KB, 596x650
Is there a way to move the philosophy threads back to /lit/? /pol/ is starting to become annoying
>>
It's not phi that attracts polsters it's all the religious threads.
>>
>grown ass man caring about what threads should or shouldn't be posted on a cambodian footbinding board

a faggot is you
>>
>>799849
anon, I'll have you know that my ass is of normal complexion
>>
Adding religion to the boards mix was the most dumbfuck thing Hiro & the mods could do
there was already a board for religion but idiots who wanted /b/ tier debates couldnt find it and it was nice
>sticky specifically says no /pol/ bullshit here
>make religion, which is to /pol/ as light is to moths, a board topic when literally no one asked for it
>>
>>799874
oh noooo ive gotta scroll past an extra 2 threads to get to my /his/bando thread woooeeee is meeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>799849
>>799887
see? they're so annoying
>>
File: 1456242361195.jpg (126 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
1456242361195.jpg
126 KB, 1024x721
>>799887
>being this triggered
>>
>>799892
i didnt make the thread dumbass
>>
>>799841
This board and /lit/ are Reddit colonies
>>
>>799848
I didn't meant to say that phil was responsible but that the board was infected by /pol/ and any attempt to have a discussion would degrade into "WE WUZ LOL SO FUNNY" and the like, philosophy in /lit/ was a lot comfier and varied
>>
>>799897
Then stop getting triggered.
>>
>>799900
Philosophy in /lit/ was a leftist circlejerk. It was not varied.

This board should not be /leftypol/
>>
>>799887
You're lost, my btard friend

>>>/b/
>>
>>799942
>philosophy is /b/

nigga when was the last time you read a book
>>
>>799977
*yawn*

still here?

try this one

>>>/b/
>>
>>799874
We really must be browsing different boards, because the religion threads really aren't all that bad.

>b-but there's shitposters and bigots and shit!

Yeah, no shit, that's the nature of 4chan, even almighty /lit/ isn't free from such banal posts. But they are by no means excessive (incredibly far from /pol/ levels at the very least) and if you're actually a mature human being you can simply ignore all the obvious baiters and shitposters.

If you can do that, you'll find that there's actually a lot of quality discussion on this place.
>>
>>799982
ebin, absolutely ebin
>>
>>799908
This.

You say "Wahh /pol/ is getting annoying," but the fact of the matter is that Marxists and Berniefags refuse to have discussions with anyone who doesn't agree with them. You can say something slightly conservative ("This Japanese soldier who lived on Guam for years after WWII ended without realizing what had happened, is he like a Knight of Faith?") and you've got an excellent change of being told to fuck off to /pol/ for supporting Japanese war crimes.
Not to mention fifel, the actual worst poster on this board.
>>
>>799908
There were threads about most philosophers of the western canon, how is that a leftist circlejerk?
>>
>>800020
/lit/ is trash for anything other than meme'ing about books we all read in high school
>>
ever notice how there are the same threads every week? or threads asking hey /pol/ or hey /b/?

its an ai that just copy and pastes threads across boards, it is set up because /his/ has potential to become a problem board because history is censored and re written, all of 4chan has the AI. when something that is deemed a threat pops up but it is not really a threat more of a dangerous opinion or fact it has to be removed without it seeming like it is being removed. That is why sometimes random threads just appear out of nowhere for a while even though a board is dead.
>>
>/lit/
>leftist, or reddit
Wow continue to prove yoyve never visited /lit/ even once /pol/
Where the fuck did this meme even come from
For fucks sake /lit/s more conservative in a real sense than /pol/ is
>>
>>799990
You are literally making shit up you shill fuck
Post a screencap or fuck off
>>
>>800026
Yes, thanks to posters like you
>>
>>800105
This

I mean, it's been my homeboard for years now and I can't honestly say I've seen that much enthusiasm for the Left. Or any at all, for that matter.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.