[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did lineage go through men instead of women? Entire nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Why did lineage go through men instead of women?

Entire nations were destroyed by cuckolding

At least daughters guarantee a legitimate heir
>>
>>796644

How do they?
>>
>>796644
Because they were the leaders and you wanted their name passed onward and not the women?
>>
Some did though.
>>
I imagine since the male rulers were usually in charge of the army, if one of them wanted to change to law so it goes down the male line i dont see any reason why he wouldnt change the law.
>>
>>796644
But that's not necessarily true, a lot of cultures are agnatic and not cognatic.
>>
Because men went to war.
>>
>>796644
Because women are mere cum dumpsters who can't into civilization.
>>
>>796688
>Because they were the leaders and you wanted their name passed onward and not the women?
And? Are you not related to your mother?
>>796732
Meanwhile George the bodyguard busts inside the queen and King Kuk Old returns home to "his" beautiful new "son"
>>796736
I'm not talking about letting women rule, just passing titles from mother to child
>>
>>796740
>I'm not talking about letting women rule, just passing titles from mother to child

Women have no loyalty and are the first to betray their own and throw themselves at the enemy's arms. What worth does that carry?
>>
>>796756
Because not everyone is a fan of cuckolding like you.
>>
Men don't die in childbirth. If 3% of women die just giving birth (I pulled that number out of my ass, but I read it on here somewhere), but 0% of men die during the entire insemination and gestation procedure, the group that traces lineage patrilinearily will have significantly more people in it. Couple this with men being larger, faster, stronger, and having quicker reaction time and you've got a recipe for patrilinearity.
>>
>>796782
>3%
33%, sorry.
>>
>>796756
>Women have no loyalty
Who cares? They're just breeding mares
>the first to betray their own and throw themselves at the enemy's arms
Not if there's nothing in it for them
>>
>>796779
>>796779
Why do you start your sentence with because if I what I asked was a specific thing not a reason? And why do you assume that I am a fan of cuckolding when my post clearly suggests the opposite?
>>
>>796644
Because Men wouldn't have committed to a "family" that he didn't know was his. Patrilineal lineage is the only way to create a centralized state, all matrilineal societies have been isolated from selective pressure on islands n shit
>>
>>796644
>Entire nations were destroyed by cuckolding
Name 10.
>>
>>796644
Women are notoriously unreliable, untrustworthy and deceitful, historically the less that was left in their hands the better
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.