[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Violent Historical Rulers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: vlad-tepes-impaler-dracula.jpg (343 KB, 700x863) Image search: [Google]
vlad-tepes-impaler-dracula.jpg
343 KB, 700x863
Post the most brutal and violent rulers throughout history.

Starting with Vlad the Impaler.
>>
File: Ivan the Terrible.jpg (68 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
Ivan the Terrible.jpg
68 KB, 479x600
>>
File: Vlad_Tepes.jpg (26 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes.jpg
26 KB, 620x300
he's a national hero in romania, he was a good lawful man, a great warrior and general betrayed by the hungarian asshole faggot mathias corvinus and his boyars
>>
File: pc-1968-l-005.jpg (113 KB, 580x409) Image search: [Google]
pc-1968-l-005.jpg
113 KB, 580x409
First by far
>>
>>
>start reading about based Vlad
>didn't even know he was raped probably multiple times a day every day when he was held by the Turks

Kinda makes sense he turned into a person who executed muslims by shoving giant wooden logs up their ass.
>>
File: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (425 KB, 793x1016) Image search: [Google]
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
425 KB, 793x1016
A savage leading a mob of savages.
>>
>>74848
Stop being such a bigot, gay love is a wonderful thing
>>
>>74848
>he was raped [...] when he was held by the Turks

source ?
>>
File: Vlad Pontus Pilate.jpg (978 KB, 1079x1600) Image search: [Google]
Vlad Pontus Pilate.jpg
978 KB, 1079x1600
he sentenced jesus to death
>>
>>75001
>the man who achieves time travel is a fucking balkanshit edgelord
>travels about doing edgy things just for shits and giggles
>inspired fucking dracula

baka
>>
When emperor Basil II of the Byzantine Empire defeated the Bulgars, he had his men blind most of the prisoners of war by taking their eyes out, only letting one (I think) keep a single eye so he could take them home. He got the nickname Bulgar Slayer from that.
>>
File: Olga.jpg (275 KB, 747x905) Image search: [Google]
Olga.jpg
275 KB, 747x905
Olga of Kiev easily qualifies, I'd say,
>>
File: Tepest.jpg (71 KB, 440x491) Image search: [Google]
Tepest.jpg
71 KB, 440x491
>>75044
He was also Hannibal, Attila the Hun and Oda Nobunaga, at least according to history scientists from /v/.
>>
>>74743
So what's Tepes's history? Sold to the turks by his father?
Is he also a turk himself?
>>
>>74802
I like that movie.

>>75291
He was a political hostage sent to Turkey from a young age because he was the son of Wallachia's (Romania's) ruler. When he eventually got sent back home he started violently cleaning things up and led violent but successful campaigns against the Turks when they eventually went to war. His Boyars (lords) were a bunch of treacherous bastards who ruined everything. Also he didn't get along with Hungary.
>>
>>75291
him and his brother where political prisoners, vlad was a total bad-ass tough
>installed as a puppet ruler
>punished those who deserved it like fat boyars or fake cripples
>got his country rid of crime
>defeated the ottomans militarily
>defeated them psychologically
>got betrayed by a massive hungarian faggot
>still kicked ass
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.