[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Seven Years War the true WWI ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-02-15-21-25.png (211 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-02-15-21-25.png
211 KB, 768x1280
Was the Seven Years War the true WWI ?
>>
>>64594

No. The Mongol invasion was World War I.
>>
>>64746
only half the world got involved in that
>>
>>64746
But that was not a war fought by massive alliances, it was just a series of conquests
>>
>>64804

You mean just like the war that started in 1914?

>>64835
>a war fought by massive alliances

That's not the definition of a world war.
>>
If you mean the first conflict fought on a global scale, yes
>>
>>64594
Thats a great war not a world war
>>
>>64594

How would one define what a world war is?
>>
>>64901
That's not even true
War of Spanish Succession was the first
>>
File: wwww.png (281 KB, 696x1664) Image search: [Google]
wwww.png
281 KB, 696x1664
>>64594
Here's the objective list of all world wars
>>
No. The 30 Years War and the War of the Spanish Succession are the best candidates IMO.
>>
>>65266
France forever having to fight in this world.
>>
>Not Napoleonic Wars
>>
>>66084
>France forever losing
>>
>>67139
Haha le surrender monkey XD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.