[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who can produce primary sources showing that the holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 52
So who can produce primary sources showing that the holocaust really happened?
>>
>>62387
How about those PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THE DEATH CAMPS AND ARE STILL ALIVE?
>>
>>62387

>Nazis dressing as jews to avoid face what they have done
Typical Nazi cowardice.
>>
>>62415
None of those people have ever documented anything other than Jewish casualties in WW2. People dying during a war, that's surely water-tight proof of genocide.
>>
File: Pile-of-Shoes-Auschwitz.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Pile-of-Shoes-Auschwitz.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
we literally have the shoes
>>
>>62462
yeah?
so what, most of those probably aren't even real shoes
>>
File: flat550x550075f-u3.jpg (153 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
flat550x550075f-u3.jpg
153 KB, 550x413
>>62497

the glasses too

we have all the evidence stop asking questions
>>
>thousands of shoes
>piles of jewelry
>millions of missing jews
>hondreds of documents and confessions from nazi's
>hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses
>dozens of concentration camps
>mass graves full of dead jews

Do the math you idiot
>>
>>62512
all
fake
all of it
>>
>>62512
You mean graves like the one in Katyn Forest?

Wow,just wow, get off /his/.
>>
>>62510
that's just an art exhibition
you people are so dense
>>
>>62512

they're just hiding, and they left their shoes and jewelry to cover their tracks. the jew is a shifty beast, and world master of hide and seek.

>hondreds of documents and confessions from nazi's
>hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses
>dozens of concentration camps
>mass graves full of dead jews

the jews made those up, and the dead "jews" in the graves are probably whites that they murdered for passover.

nice try sjw
>>
>>62519

The Earth is flat.

Literally prove otherwise

YOU CAN'T
>>
>>62539
Legitimate multiple personality disorder.
>>
>>62539
You're kidding right?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qedLiO1gvGc

cgi
>>
File: filename-auschwitz40.jpg (21 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
filename-auschwitz40.jpg
21 KB, 337x450
>>62536

we have the toilets
>>
>/his/ is not /pol/ with dates
>>
>>62387
The guy in your picture has been there for all of five minutes.
>>
>>62550
Based on your common sense everyday perception of the Earth, it is flat as far as we can tell, it is motionless as far as we can tell, and everything appears to be revolving around us. If no one told you otherwise you would logically assume that this is the case.

Our eyes and experience tells us that the world is flat, when we cease to believe our own eyes we prostrate ourselves at the hands of the very pseudo-scientists that are blinding us. Treat them as experts, astronomical "priests" with special knowledge only they can access like the hubble telescope.

By brainwashing us of something so gigantic and fundamental, it makes all the lesser indoctrination's a piece of cake. Earth being the flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves denotes a special importance and significance not only the Earth, but to us humans, the most intelligent among the intelligent designer's designs. By turning Earth into a spinning ball thrown around the Sun and shot through infinite space from a Godless Big Bang they turn humanity into a random meaningless, purposeless accident of a blind, dumb universe! It's trauma-based mind-control! They beat the divinity out of us with their mental manipulations.

And the end-game of this deception is world domination which they plan on ushering in based on a fake alien invasion like in ID4 and other sci-fi movies. A hundreds years ago nobody believed in "aliens." Nowadays everyone's sure they exist because of NASA, Disclosure Project and other propaganda programs:

Its a big deception.
>>
>>62559
I think he/she is just very mentally ill.
>>
>>62510
Lol wut
That isn't evidence of anything
>>
>>62572
>legitimate historical discussion of a historical event is equivalent to neo-nazism
>>
>>62511

Well, wont you expect us to belive Germans dont you?
A race of cowards and failures who need to blame other for their faults everysingle day and are proud of God knows that, but never tell them that you know that they are a failure, they will get mad, yell and cry.
The same applies to their -boos.
>>
>>62588
HEIL88HIM
>>
>>62596
You with the fifteen made up posts... what's autism like?
>>
>>62559
>>62580

jfc it's some obvious sarcasm.
>>
File: zyklonb1.jpg (152 KB, 396x314) Image search: [Google]
zyklonb1.jpg
152 KB, 396x314
>>62587

what about the zyklon b?
>>
>>62588
>Stormfags calling into question the best documented crime in history and then hiding behind the "Discussing history excuse."

This is like asking if the American Revolution actually happened.
>>
File: polholocaust.jpg (101 KB, 554x487) Image search: [Google]
polholocaust.jpg
101 KB, 554x487
read a book
>>
Not a single Jew was gassed everyone who is not a total cretin can understand this with a little research.
>>
>>62641
>This is like asking if the American Revolution actually happened.

there's literally no photographic evidence
>>
>>62641
Well fucking prove it happened then if you're so great.

You literally can't.
>>
File: line graph population.jpg (37 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
line graph population.jpg
37 KB, 600x463
>>62580
Master Troll, can't be anything else that's like Time Cube levels of retardation, and no one can be that stupid.
Right? Oh fucking god please tell me I'm right.
Unrleated
>If the Holocaust wasn't real, where did all the Jews go?
>>
>>62649
>everyone is wrong and I'm right!!!
>>
>>62641
1775 was an inside job
>>
File: 2.jpg (334 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
334 KB, 960x639
>>62654
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 111x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 111x176
>>62512

Since 1880-1934 there were dozens of claims by the Jewish leaders of the world that millions of Jews were dead and dying in Russia.

If that is true, since the jew is obviously gods chosen and is incapable of guile, then not only did 6 million die then, but 6 million died in 1942-44.

They must be fucking like rabbits.

Don't forget that the 6 million number is a jew lie and disenfranchised undesirables were tallied up and used to gain sympathy for these half lizards.

But who cares about gypsies or pols, or the countless other minorities that died. THOSE POOR LYING JEWS.
>>
>>62661
they went back to mars
>>
>>62673
i mean there's no photographic evidence of the american revolution
>>
>>62673
D-dats s-stalin o-o-order #1383 just look i-it up
>>
>>62641
BOSTON TEA CAN'T MELT WOODEN BEAMS
>>
>>62680
Well Jewish people were indeed murdered in great numbers by Imperial Russia
>>
I've been wondering what people here will make of this article about Hitler's conception of race, morality, and the "natural order".

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2015/sep/24/hitlers-world/

Excerpt:
'Hitler’s views of human life and the natural order were total and circular. All questions about politics were answered as if they were questions about nature; all questions about nature were answered by reference back to politics. The circle was drawn by Hitler himself. If politics and nature were not sources of experience and perspective but empty stereotypes that existed only in relation to each other, then all power rested in the hands of those who circulated such stereotypes. Reason was replaced by references, argumentation by incantation. The “struggle,” as the title of the book gave away, was “mine”: Hitler’s. The totalistic idea of life as struggle placed all power to interpret any event in the mind of its author.'

The thought process sounded oddly familiar. Is the article historically accurate in your reckoning?
>>
>>62658

You literally can't prove you don't live in an artificial fantasy world created by aliens and all your childhood memories aren't fake. There IS substantial evidence for the shoah, period.

Criticize Israel and zionism and blah blah blah all you want, there is enough ground for that in the *real* world. Just stop believing every bullshit excuse made up by asspained nazi faggots.

Goddamnit you assholes really will turn this into a new /pol/ right?
>>
Grandpa was German guard at camp and he told me how they were killing jews. Despite propaganda back there he was not proud of this act.
>>
ENGLAND STARTAT WW2 GEMANY JUST TOOK BACK RIGHTFUL LAND RUSSIA IS GERMAN POLAN IS GERMAN HOLLAND IS GERMAN FRANCE IS GERMAN SERBIA IS GERMAN OKAY PRAISE JESUS (whos not a jew)
>>
>>62654
THE MIDDLE AGES ARE A HOAX
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
THE MIDDLE-AGE-OHOAX IS A CONSPIRACY MADE UP BY KEVIN COSTNER AS A MARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR ROBIN HOOD PRINCE OF THEIVES
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
A
K
E

U
P

S
H
E
E
P
L
E
>>
Report /pol/ threads
>>
Remember when pol was sucking this Oskar groening guy`s dick when he was sentenced for war crimes even though he literally admitted it.
>>
File: boston_tea_party.jpg (2 MB, 3618x2698) Image search: [Google]
boston_tea_party.jpg
2 MB, 3618x2698
>>62700
Pictured here is a scene from the alleged "Boston Tea Party", a spontaneous protest against British taxation. But if the protest was spontaneous, why was the artist at the location with all his materials ready to make the sketch?
>>
>>62712

Go into the New York times and search holocaust.

They have been jerking their cut dicks to the idea of mass suffering, the census for the jew in Europe was something like 13 million. How can you say that 12 million, if not more, died in the same 50 years.

Absolutely JIDF
>>
>>62641
I never called it into question, that's just your weird brain.
>>
>>62791
>the number six million has been used before
>this is why the holocaust didnt happen
>>
>>62799
it's called an analogy
>>
I'm Polish and I actually went to the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp in Oświęcim and I think every single one of you hurr muh jews /pol/-tier idiots should take a trip there.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 815x912) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 815x912
>>62728
Not if we can help it!

/k/ here! Nobody hates these freedom hating faggots more then us. You have my axe!
>>
>>62728
I am the op and never said the holocaust was faked, just asked for documentation.
>>
>>62773
>But if the protest was spontaneous, why was the artist at the location with all his materials ready to make the sketch?

Interesting observation. I never questioned this image before, but now I wonder if it is part of a larger narrative intended to support early feminist ideology.
>>
>>62829
Says the guy who opens his thread with the dank /pol/ mey mey
>>
File: Boston_Massacre_high-res.jpg (1 MB, 1204x1415) Image search: [Google]
Boston_Massacre_high-res.jpg
1 MB, 1204x1415
>>62773
THE AMERICAN REVO-LIARS CLAIM THE BOSTON MASSACRE WAS COMMITED BY THE BRITISH?
BUT IN ACTUAL FACT THAT WAS A LIE PERPETRATED BY THE ETERNAL CANADIAN, THE TRUE CULPRIT.
THE "VICTIMS" WEREN'T SHOT AT ALL, BUT RATHER DESTROYED BY CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
>>
>>62815

Did you see the mass graves with the remains of hundreds of thousands of Jews?

Oh wait...
>>
>>62831
Do we even have any evidence that Samuel Adams was real and not just a creation of colonial propaganda?
>>
>>62844
That's nice dear. Take your meds now.
>>
>>62815
>>62815
Auschwitz is a hologram projected by teh Jewish moon-base, open your eyes with the potion fo the true Arayn, methamphetamine and you shall see
>>
>>62880
>>62844
Well, you have it now.

>>62876
So he's either a freak of medicine or lying about something that happened to him to gain sympathy. What of it?
>>
>>62812
You said i said it was fake and derailed the thread. Why do you care so miuch aout what anonymous people say about history on an anime forum anyway\?
>>
File: holocaust eye witnesses.jpg (118 KB, 759x1023) Image search: [Google]
holocaust eye witnesses.jpg
118 KB, 759x1023
>>62662

Show me physical evidence that 4-5 million Jews were gassed with Zyklon B or exhaust fumes. I hope you realise that without the industrial mass scale extermination of Jews there is no "holocaust".
>>
>>62809

>Not addressing the point of historical fact, jews have been claiming suffering using the same peculiar word and number while begging for money.

>green text meme

They taught you well at the jidf.
>>
>>62899

Eastern front shootings ring a bell?
>>
File: holocaust testimonies.jpg (130 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
holocaust testimonies.jpg
130 KB, 960x719
>>62894
>>
>>62876
Did you PERSONALLY see George Washington cross the Delaware?
Of course not, because he NEVER crossed the Delaware, that's a deliberate mistranslation, he crossed the RUBICON, and it was CEASER who crossed the Delaware,
Open you eyes the Roman Occupation government! All History is a lie, Rome never fell, Romulus Augustus escaped to Argentina!
>>
>>62907
>
>>
>>62897
>Why do you care so miuch aout

disagreeing is not "caring so much"
>>
>>62791
That number includes Roma, Poles, Dissidents, Communists, German Catholics and all of the other various and sundry people that they didn't want. By claiming that it's just the jews and disputing the numbers, you betray a lack of knowledge.
>>
>>62920
>>62878
Just because people didn't laugh at your jokes or wit in high school doesn't mean you have to inflict them on anonymous people from around the world here.
>>
I need some primary sources that the USA are real.

I mean all I have are some pictures of dubious quality and the testimonies of anonymous posters on 4chan.
>>
I don't understand holocaust denialism. The same people who would deny it now would have supported it then, and would support one again.
>>
File: holocaust testimonies 5.jpg (189 KB, 780x504) Image search: [Google]
holocaust testimonies 5.jpg
189 KB, 780x504
>>62913
>Eastern front shootings ring a bell

Sure many Jews were killed this way but again this is not what the "Holocaust" is. Holocaust = the state sanctioned systematic organised on an industrial scale extermination of jews.

Shootings of jew peasants in Ukraine are not the holocaust pics of starving jews are not the holocaust pics of shoes and hair are not the holocaust etc.
>>
>>62932
Disagreeing by completely destroying any discussion whatsoever by constantly shitposting in one thread for a half hour is caring way too much.
>>
>>62919
Dr. Mengele was a thing.

>Attempting to discredit specific witnesses.
>Ignores the primary sources posted on OP's demand.

That's not how argument works, stormfaggot.
>>
>>62899
Sure, I have the entire collection of every Jew killed in the Holocaust saved here on my hard drive, might take a while to upload them all though
>>
>>62461
>>62511
>>62519
>>62535
>>62536
Further proof that this board is /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>62899

Good picture senpai, smdh at these jews desu.

Don't forget that the Auschwitz camp lowered their death toll by 1.5 million.

Jews, SMDH.
>>
>>62942
>says someone who is himself a bad joke.
>>
>>62974
>>
>>62947

it's logically consistent.

1. anti-semites are in favor of killing jews.

2. anti-semites oppose any historical facts that increase sympathy for jews.

3. anti-semites are basically stupid people.
>>
>>62983
Touched a nerve?
>>
>>62920

Show us the bodies Shlomo there are allegedly the remains of 1 million jew bodies at a field near Treblinka (largest mass grave in human history). How hard can it be to excavate part of the site?
>>
Wasn't there records done by a red cross or something?
>>
>>62962
i just got here
>>
>>62993
Did I? You're the one who went ad hominem.
>>
File: Einsatzgruppen_Killing.jpg (26 KB, 237x350) Image search: [Google]
Einsatzgruppen_Killing.jpg
26 KB, 237x350
>>62985
>>
>>62974
>>62985

Oh boy just before you dump whatever picture you find on google images see this

>>62952
>>
>>63012
That's like 50 odd jews, I've got like three million more pics to dump
>>
>>62993

sick ruse, man! you sure showed him with your retarded contrarianism!
>>
>>63031
>>
>>63031
>>63012
>>62985
>>62974

Nice pictures but do you have any with jews getting gassed at the gas chambers?
>>
>>62936

I think you're missing what I'm saying, I'm claiming its impossible that it was only Jews.

While jews were lying about the amount dead, they contributed other populations to that tally.

I'm actually posting a bit so I'm getting fragmented.
>>
>>63012
CLEARLY these are NKVD in disguise. Lil' baby Germany would never do that. Please check your German bias.
>>
>>63034

I can make these "official" records too
>>
>>63021
And before you start cherry-picking, see this >>62963 and >>62894
>>
>>63050
>>
>>63064
>all the evidence that shows that the holocaust is false are falsified by neo nazis
Oy vey!
>>
File: Odkritje_trupel.jpg (29 KB, 272x370) Image search: [Google]
Odkritje_trupel.jpg
29 KB, 272x370
>>63079
>>
>>63054
>While jews were lying about the amount dead, they contributed other populations to that tally.

Yes, thank you for making my point for me.
>>
File: fake holocaust pics.jpg (3 MB, 3224x3544) Image search: [Google]
fake holocaust pics.jpg
3 MB, 3224x3544
>>62974

This particular image was debunked ages ago. Besides those pictures have nothing to do with the so called holocaust. Still waiting for those gas chaber pics. Don't look at google iages for the you will not find any.
>>
>>63099
You do realize that Yugoslavia was in an alliance with Germany, right?
>>
File: 1446466693026.jpg (1 MB, 1207x1415) Image search: [Google]
1446466693026.jpg
1 MB, 1207x1415
>>62875
wake up ye sheeple
>>
>>62952

Holocaust refers to the organized genocide. No idea where you pulled the "industrial" from.

The Einsatzgruppen and supporting units were a major player in this cause, just look at Belarus.
>>
>>63094
>>
>>62899

Nobody ever said 4-5 millions were killed with Zyklon B specifically, it was a method among many others.

>I hope you realise that without the industrial mass scale extermination of Jews there is no "holocaust"

But that's wrong you fucking retard. In Rwanda the Hutu went halfway through successfully suppressing the Tutsu from the surface of the earth in just a matter of weeks. Most of the killing was done with machetes. Are you going to claim the Rwandan genocide is a hoax too?
>>
File: k versus pol.jpg (567 KB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
k versus pol.jpg
567 KB, 2194x1686
>>63117
It's a /pol/ trick. When you catch them in their antics, they narrow the definition down to exclude other evidence in an effort to fudge the numbers.
>>
>>63134

*Tutsi
>>
>>63111

The wikipedia source says "killings of Jews by German Einsatzgruppen in Ukraine".

The rifle is wrong the uniform is wrong and even if the photo was authentic it doesn't prove that 6 gorillion jews were killed in homicidal evul nazi gas chambers. When will you mongoloids understand what the term "holocaust" refers to?
>>
File: Ohrdruf_Corpses_Eisenhower.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1736) Image search: [Google]
Ohrdruf_Corpses_Eisenhower.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1736
>>63125
>>
>>63095

we're in agreement u cowfucker.
>>
>>63157
>A picture misidentified on a publicly edited wiki that shouldn't be cited as a source is evidence that the most well-documented crime in history never happened.

Ladies and Gentlemen: /pol/ logic.
>>
>>63157
>When will you mongoloids understand what the term "holocaust" refers to?

If it doesn't refer to the systematic oppression and murder of millions of jews during the third reich, then what exactly does it refer to?
>>
>>63117

But the vast majority of Jews were allegedly killed on an industrial scale on "extremination camps". 1 million Jews alone in Treblinka. How many Jews were killed in Belarus and Ukraine by the Einsatzgruppen and its collaborators?
>>
And now we see >>63157 engaging in >>63137
>>
File: Ohrdruf_Corpses.jpg (69 KB, 467x370) Image search: [Google]
Ohrdruf_Corpses.jpg
69 KB, 467x370
>>63174
>>
>>63157

Holocaust refers to the sacrifice of a lamb in ancient Jewish tradition or something and in the modern sense is applied metaphorically to the mass killing aka genocide of Jews during WWII. What is your point exactly, nazi boy?
>>
File: gethisouttahere.jpg (89 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
gethisouttahere.jpg
89 KB, 594x395
>>63188
whatever they need it to
>>
File: holocaust testimonies 6.jpg (304 KB, 1029x760) Image search: [Google]
holocaust testimonies 6.jpg
304 KB, 1029x760
>>63181
>well-documented crime in history

Kek that's hilarious.
>>
>>63205
>Holocaust

The term Holocaust comes from the Greek word ολοkαύτωμα and was first used after the war jew boy.
>>
>>63218
Still doesn't trump photographic evidence and the testimony of the people who actually did the killing.
>>
>>63235
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/106031/who-coined-the-term-holocaust-to-refer-to-the-nazi-final-solution-for-the-je
>>
>>63218
>rumors disprove facts

nice one boss
>>
>>63235
the word "holocaust" was also used in reference to a potential nuclear war. it only acquired the exclusive association with the jewish genocide later on.
>>
>>63099

This picture is wrong on so many levels.

>Every SS unit wears Waffen-SS combat uniforms.

That is not how it works.

>I'll pick that one model of the Mauser which does not have the huge sight at the muzzle

Ayy lmao

>All these unsourced things which might have been photoshopped by stormfags themselves

Yeah, most certainly.

>"Civil war" by "Communist jews" in Germany

The Räterepublik was short-lived. By any measure organisations such as the nazis later on were far more dangerous.

If you post "evidence" post some that has not been made by a 12-year old.
>>
>>63235

I'm pretty sure Greek translations of ancient Jewish writings predate the war you stupid cunt.
>>
File: holocaust testimonies 7.jpg (356 KB, 801x939) Image search: [Google]
holocaust testimonies 7.jpg
356 KB, 801x939
>>63236
>photographic evidence

Already said that 6 million times random photos of dead bodies and starving jews don't prove that 6 gorillion jews were exterminated at homicidal gas chambers.

>testimony of the people who actually did the killing

Eye witness accounts are unreliable for an event that is the "most well documented in history" (sic) you must have more than that. Were the giant masturbation machines real? Were the electrified floors real?
>>
>>63286
>It doesn't count if they didn't use this one specific method!
>>
>>63273

The world holocaust is Greek you hysterical buttmad jew it was adopted after the war

See

>>63251
>>
>>63311
If you actually read my link, you'll find that it's far older. In it's contemporary form, it was used to describe what happened.
>>
File: url.jpg (2 MB, 3360x2336) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
2 MB, 3360x2336
>>63099
>It's a Yugo Rifle
Jeez it looks like a fucking blur to me you fucking moron. Do you know how fucking similar those two rifles are?
>Typical SS combat uniform
You sure about that one mate? You posted a VERY specific SS uniform when they have fucking loads of different ones like a fucking barbie doll.
Secondly the Einttaztguppen were drawn from a variety of different units and thus wore many different uniforms.
You image is deliberately misleading.
>>
The Hebrew word for the Holocaust is Shoah, which means catastrophe.

Of course Holocaust is not Hebrew, but that hardly debunks it.
>>
File: real in my mind jew.jpg (22 KB, 713x398) Image search: [Google]
real in my mind jew.jpg
22 KB, 713x398
>>63286

And in case you think that those testimonies are just some wacko jews making up stories mainstream holocaust "scholars" accept all kinds of cazy stuff for example:

>The bodies were placed on grates over wood, splashed with petrol, and burned. It was a harrowing sight, according to Jankiel Wiernik, with the bellies of pregnant women exploding from boiling amniotic fluid.[108]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

Seriously jews have no shame they say ridiculous stuff like that and the idiot goyim are just eating it up.
>>
>And for one glorious morning, /his/ and their allies kicked the living shit out of /pol/
>>
Anon sitting on the fence here. Someone please use a rational argument with empirical, unbiased evidence to convince me one way or the other.

I've seen a lot of evidence that many people have lied to support the idea that Nazis systematically attempted to exterminate the Jewish race and killed 6 million in the attempt. Much of the evidence to support the holocaust claims is from biased sources, and while much of the opposition is also biased, there are independent historians and investigators who actually gave up their freedom to publish books denying the holocaust was as described. What was their motive?

I've also seen a lot of evidence that German soldiers massacred whole villages on the eastern front, particularly during the withdrawal. There's no doubt that there were German camps for political dissidents and Germans certainly had motives to want the Jews out of the way.

At the moment I suspect the numbers of dead and the motives of the Germans have been greatly exaggerated to support a narrative that was used to garner sympathy and justify the creation of Israel. I'm trying to keep an open mind though so give me your most convincing UNBIASED, EMPIRICAL evidence, if any of you have some.
>>
File: 824939.jpg (26 KB, 315x475) Image search: [Google]
824939.jpg
26 KB, 315x475
>>63286
Ur a faggot. Read a book, nigga
>>
File: 1444691225603.jpg (136 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1444691225603.jpg
136 KB, 500x750
>>62512

>thousands of shoes and jewelry

you dont get to keep your possesions in any prison

prove it. the only group that reported dead jews was the red cross that operated in nazi concentration camps and only recored around 300,000 jewish deaths in auschwits from typhus and starvation. statistic showed no drop in jewish population until a few years after the war ended

>nazi confessions

they were not consistent. one nazi official claimed he killed 3million jews in his camp, that number was later changed to 4million and is now currently 1.1million

>eyewitnesses

we went over that the nazis were liars. no jewish witnesses ever saw the gas chamber(or they'd be dead) the only jewish eyewitnesses that saw the "gas chambers" were the ones that allegedly worked them(the nazis had jews working the gas chamber? yea okay). these accounts are unreliable as well because they claim they would burn five bodies in each oven at once and it would only take 30 minutes. the ovens were only big enough to fit 2 and a body that is at least 100 pounds takes 1 hour to cremate meaning cremating 15 out of 2000 bodies per hour, meaning 1 gassing a week, meaning 6mil couldnt have died by the wars end

>Concentration camps

Yes, hitler imprisoned jews. the holocaust translates to the "burning" and refers to the actual genocide, not their imprisonment

>mass graves

fleas spread typhus throughout the camps and when germany started losing, food ran short and feeding prisoners was last on the list. to many people were dying from typhus and starvation to cremate so they had to bury them

>side note

in the blueprints to auschwits, the supposed underground gas chambers were labed "leichencaller" which means corpse celler. being that these rooms were underground and the ovens were so small, its much more likely that there were no gas chambers and these rooms were for storing those who died and keeping the bodies cold underground until they were ready for cremation
>>
>>63374
You're still not debunking any of the photos of atrocities. How long are you going to keep this up?

As far as exploding wombs go, that's at least plausible.
>>
>>63377
>Claiming victory even through you're repeatedly BTFO by facts.
>>
>>63387

Nice rebuttal
>>
>>63311

Look, you drooling retard. I don't know in which language I must explain that. It's a thing that existed in both Greek and Jewish traditions. It was used to refer to sacrifices in Jewish traditions way before the war because in English and French languages we tend to use greek words rather than hebrew words. It doesn't matter, it refers to a Jewish tradition either way, metaphorically, applied to the mass slaughter of Jews.

What the hell are you even on about? And for the record I'm a non-believing catholic, I just hate stupid people and all flavors of fascist faggots (including the Jewish ones). Of course you're not going to believe that because you're a moronical faggot. Well fuck you, believe what you want, just crawl back to the slimy hole you belong in.
>>
File: Einsatzgruppen soldier.png (513 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
Einsatzgruppen soldier.png
513 KB, 800x520
>>63352

If we look at this particular picture, the guy 's uniform fits the one posted above.
>>
>>62680
No there weren't. There were a bunch of isolated newspaper articles between the late 1800s and 1939 which used the words "Jews" and "6 million" in them. Considering that there were roughly this amount in the Russian Empire, and the Russian Empire was extremely antisemitic and known for having Pogroms, as well as the widespread use of newspapers at the time, it is neither farfetched nor unreasonable to have this many articles discussing this number of people at risk. They never claimed that 6 million were dead, they claimed they were at risk.
>>
>>63421

It is amazing how they can sit there and smirk like that, knowing that they are murderers.
>>
>>63395

>you dont get to keep your possesions in any prison

That is both a completely inaccurate and irrelevant statement.
>>
File: proofs.png (124 KB, 1920x1864) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
124 KB, 1920x1864
>WHERE IF THE PROOFS
>here
>NO YOUR PROOFS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH LALALALA FINGERS IN EAR
Anyway here is Himmler ranting about exterminating the jews for half an hour
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
>>
>>63378
Go back over the thread, look at the footage from Dachau. Look at the pictures of Nazis actually executing actual people.

>Anon sitting on the fence here.

Somehow I doubt that.
>>
File: holocaust testimonies 3.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
holocaust testimonies 3.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>63396
>debunking any of the photos of atrocities

Nice strawman i never denied that many Jews were murdered in Ukraine Belarus and other occupied areas by German units and collaborators those crimes are well documented.

You on the other hand have not provided any evidence that 1 million jews were exterminated at Treblinka with exhaust fumes. Seriously there is a mass grave with the remains of 1 million jews in a field we know about and you are still posting blurry black and white images to shut me down?
>>
>>63454

He didn't mean it
>>
>>63454
>Anyway here is jew impersonating Himmler ranting about exterminating the jews for half an hour
FTFY
>>
>>63459
>Nice strawman i never denied that many Jews were murdered in Ukraine Belarus and other occupied areas by German units and collaborators those crimes are well documented.
You just took the fucking goalpost, charted a fucking plane and sent it to fucking China
>>
>>63456
>Dachau

Dachau was not an "extermination camp" this is an accepted historical fact according to all mainstream holocaust scholars. So nope no gassed jews in Dachau either.
>>
>>63395
same anon, id also like to point out that auschwits had a soccr field, a stage and musical istrument that the prisoners had access to. why build those for a population you're going to gas?
>>
>>63459
Not the photo guy. And yes, posting photographic evidence is, in fact, shutting you down.

Also, see >>63454
>>
>>63445

They belive in the cause they serve for and consider it righteous.

Why wouldn't they? I talked to an old guy who participated in the shootings and he told me that his CO considered it an ugly part of the job but one that had to be done for him. It was like an appointment with the dentist, nobody wants to go there, but everyone has to.
>>
>>63477

this is the argument you will get every time with any presented evidence
>>
>>63485
No. An extermination camp was something like Sobibor where everyone was exterminated at the beginning. The concentration camps just worked you to death.
>>
>>63477

>T-The evidence is made by jews and jews are always lying until it helps my argument
>>
>>63451
I disagree, but would you like to take a shot at any of my other facts to prove you're not cherrypicking
>>
>>63481

This was my first post in the thread yid

>>62649

I am cery careful because I know how you dishonest yids always try to distract and misdirect people. From the very beginning I talked about gassed Jews.
>>
>>63486
Those pictures aren't from Auschwitz. They're from the Tereisenstadt Ghetto. Which is where they sent industry heads and veterans. It looked nice but they did the old trick of with holding food and medical treatment.

https://www.google.com/search?q=theresienstadt&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI6-DpkObxyAIVSONjCh2qNwOJ&biw=1920&bih=945#tbm=isch&q=theresienstadt+propaganda
>>
>>63509

At the American Military Tribunal held at the Dachau camp in November 1945, the prosecution stated that 161, 939 prisoners had been processed through Dachau between 1940 and 1945 and that over 25,000 of them had died. According to the figures in Paul Berben's book, the exact number of prisoners who died at Dachau during this period was 27,839.

The number of prisoner deaths claimed at Dachau varies widely, according to who is telling the story. The official report of the US Seventh Army, published in 1945, mentioned that 14,700 deaths had occurred at Dachau in the first quarter of 1945. Paul Berben, a prisoner in the camp, wrote a book entitled "Dachau, the Official History 1933 - 1945," in which he stated that 2,888 prisoners had died at Dachau in January 1945, 3,977 prisoners had died in February, 3,668 had died in March and 2,625 had died in April, for a total of 13,158 in the first four months of 1945.

In the month of May 1945, an additional 2,226 Dachau prisoners died after the camp was liberated, in spite of the excellent care given to them by American military doctors. There were 196 more deaths in June before the typhus epidemic was finally stopped by the use of DDT and the vaccination of all the prisoners
Oh look the vast majority of deaths at Dachau were recorded near the end of the war. Also note that Tuphus epidemic after the camp was liberated
>>
>>63506
>>63510
Is there any evidence that was Himmler himself?
Is there a video that shows Himmler when he starts ranting?

You are the ones that need to show evidence that the holocaust is true not me that needs to prove it's false.
>>
And now we have come to the point in the thread where the /pol/estinians Just scream jew at you even though you're, oh, 6'1", blonde, blue eyed, fair-skinned and have a Danish last name.
>>
File: jew holocaust.png (138 KB, 639x569) Image search: [Google]
jew holocaust.png
138 KB, 639x569
>>63576

How is that persecution complex treating you?

The level of discourse has been very high ITT so far other than the few mongoloids cryng about /pol/.
>>
ROUND UP /pol/ INTO CAMPS AND GAS THEM
>>
>>63558

>27839 died

The official records at Dachau place it at 40000.

That said, towards the end of the war the nazis were hell-bent on killing as much as they could as long as they still had the chance. A very prominent case is Georg Elser.
>>
>>63558
Well of course they were. As the allies got nearer and nearer, they hurried up to finish the work. One of the things that came out of the Wannsee minutes was that the SS command considered the final solution to be of equal importance to the war.
>>
>>63571

You claim the Holocaust, an accepted historical fact, is a hoax. The burden of proof lies on you, Hans.
>>
>>63521

I've done enough pointless arguing with you for a day so no I won't answer all that tl;dr shit. You may disagree, but at my local prison and in all prisons in the country AFAIK you get to keep your own clothes so your statement is wrong. It's also irrelevant because either way that could be shoes that were taken from the inmates as soon as they arrived into camp or whatever.
>>
>>63558
>May 1945
>The month of VE day.

Guess what. Europe was so much shattered, occupied wreckage. But unless we could account for EVERY SINGLE PERSON it must not have happened. What's the point that you're trying to make here?
>>
>>62626
Also used for a lot of stuff.
The issue isn't if Zyklon B was intended for genocide, the issue are if it was actually tested for it or not. And how far.

If it turns out most of the Jews died of starvation, sexual diseases and lice? The systematic collapse of the camps as the war went on might just have killed most of them.
The attempted genocide is something else, and its unclear if it even passed the testing phase, or if the testing phase was even attempted because the war went bad so fast.

All the bullshit legends from the Holocaust isn't helping either.
>>
>>63603
>Wannsee minutes

Nice meme but again Dachau was not an "extermination camp". Did you even read the source there was a typhus epidemic 3000 jews died after the camp was liberated by the Americans. So 13000/161939 jews died in all the years before 1945. Looks like a normal death rate to me. I wonder how many Japanese died during WW2 in those American camps.
>>
>>63657
See >>63509
>>
>>63657

Dachau was not an extermination camp, as you said. It was mostly for political prisoners, and no other camp had a higher rate of political murder.

And again, the 27000 are a low estimate.
>>
>>63657
>Records signed by Heydrich are a meme.
>>
>>63679
>The concentration camps just worked you to death.

See the sourse I provided. Prisoners were "worked to death" but the death rate was low until towards the end of the war. Sure the deaths from typhus could be avoided but how is this relevant with the systematic genocide of jews by nazi Germany?
>>
>>63708
>And again, the 27000 are a low estimate

Can you provide sources with other estimates?
>>
>>63628

>"I cannot refute your argument and I will call this argument pointless so I appear to leave on a high note"

if a prison lets you wear your own clothes instead of identifying prisoner uniform, they aren't very good at running prisons where you're from
>>
>>63735

Himmler ordered all "standard" concentration camps to be jew free as of late 1942, and remaining Jewish prisoners were brought to extermination camps such as Auschwitz.
>>
BOSTON HARBOR ISN'T WARM ENOUGH TO MAKE SALTY TEA
>>
>>63758

So you are saying that there were no jews in Dachau when it was liberated that doesn't seem right.
>>
>>63751

There isn't really any good way to run a prison that I know of.
>>
>>63456
I looked at the Dachau footage and while harrowing, the key details could easily have been faked by a semi-talented propaganda unit working at any camp that suffered large casualties (which could occur outside of the power of the camp guards).

It also doesn't provide any evidence of the numbers claimed by the mainstream authors.

Normally I would agree with this: >>63624, but having seen so much compelling evidence of deceit (eg. much of the pic here: >>63099), I find it hard to trust any evidence that isn't proven to be both unbiased and empirical. So far, that seems only to have come from people jailed for presenting their case, because I can't imagine why someone would choose prison over silence if they were lying. Those same people were supported by Jewish friends during their trial so we can probably rule out anti-semitism as a motive.

I am trying to keep an open mind here and am questioning evidence on both sides. I considered the "faked" pics I mentioned might've been faked by Nazis. I know some pics are almost certainly genuine Nazi war atrocities, but some seem fake to me, and that puts the whole pile of evidence into uncertain territory (with regards to the wider narrative of "genocide" and "gas chambers").
>>
>>63739

http://www.kz-gedenkstaette-dachau.de/stop11.html

>Today the area is the main place of remembrance and cemetery in the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site. In the Memorial Site archive 32,000 deaths are documented; many thousands died however who were not officially registered:

Unknown is the large number of the Jewish prisoners killed who were not registered, particularly in the subcamps, with the same applying to Russians and Poles.

You may note that this only includes the main camp and no prisoners who were deported to extermination camps.

The number of total deathsaccounting for sub-camps is confirmed to be 41500 on the same page.
>>
>>63708
The Dachau movie posted here: >>62569 clearly claims Dachau WAS an extermination camp. They show shower units apparently modified to spray gas, empty gas canisters and tell stories of luring people in for a "shower," only to kill them en masse.

You can see why people might doubt the rest of your claims if there is such inconsistency.
>>
>>63792

>That doesn't seem right

But it is. On the fifth of October Himmler ordered the final solution to no longer be carried out in normal CCs; instead ECs were to be used.
>>
File: 1444331392509.jpg (43 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
1444331392509.jpg
43 KB, 262x236
>>63805

cant really argue there, but if some mass muderer escaped prison, it'd probably be better if he was in an obvious bright orange jumpsuit while trying to hitchhike.
>>
>>63854

There were minor gas chambers in a lot of concentration camps. Mauthausen for instance has a tiny unit, but by no means was an extermination camp. The same applies for a lot of camps and institutions, the adjacent Hartheim had one as well.
>>
>>63906
All the concentration camps did have a gas chambers, but they were used to fumigate clothes as lice was a big problem
>>
>>63951

I know, but I referred to chambers made to kill people.
>>
>>63810

The best evidence for the holocaust if you really need it is simply that Jewish population in Europe used to be a lot more prevalent (think more or less like the Muslim population today) hence the massive obsession and hatred they caused, while today there's barely any left in comparison. Basically most of the poor Jews died, while most of the rich ones left early enough or paid their way out.

The "proofs of deceipt" you see are most likely faked by stomfags themselves and then branded as "Jew lies", or made by misled historians and journalists but getting wrong about details doesn't mean the whole event did't happen, people's memories being flawed by trauma, people exaggerating truths to get attention etc (but again, it doesn't mean the whole thing never happened).
>>
File: communism.jpg (327 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
327 KB, 420x600
someone prove to me people died in russia stalin would never do that
>>
File: 1445722348292.jpg (404 KB, 800x2449) Image search: [Google]
1445722348292.jpg
404 KB, 800x2449
>>64016
>>
>>62661
They hid under the earth like the rats they are
They have spend the last 70 years digging tunnels thousands of kilometres long back to israel

Only lately have they started coming back to the surface
>>
>>64016

>Someone posts the death lists personally signed by Stalin

>WESTERN LIES

If commies were like stormfags.
>>
>>64042
>if commies were like stormfags
they are though
>>
>>64077

They are nowhere near as obnoxious and present here.

Mostly since they shit up unversities by declaring everything a free space for their tumblr tier cirklejerks instead of basement dwelling.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
The Holocaust happened, but it was an inside job.
>>
>>63983
>Dachau
I've heard conflicting accounts of the numbers of Jews in Europe before and after WW2 so I'd love to see some links to good independent sources for those claims. That could be pretty conclusive if they were compelling enough sources.

As for the pics, I have my suspicions. Here: >>63099

The top picture - Right seems more authentic because of the men's eye contact, the fact that they look happy and relaxed (whereas the background of the left picture is very grim), and part of the elbow of the man on the right has been cut off in the left pic.

Second to top - No shadow.

Third - In order to fake the pic on the right, you'd have to add feet to the men in the back at the bottom left where the barrel is missing.

Fourth - To fake the one on the right you'd have to add part of the truck in the background, which looks very genuine.

Fifth - In the left pic, the background has been duplicated where the original soldier was taken out, especially noticeable at the horizon with the treeline repeating itself.

Bottom - Again, it's much easier to superimpose a foreground than fake a background. To fake the pic on the right you'd have to recreate virtually the entire scene.

As for the top right pic, I don't know. I don't see any evidence that he's German though.
>>
>>64229

How many sources do you need for everything? Seriously about every town in France used to have its "villejuif" nowadays the only relevant Jewish communities left are in Paris and Marseille. And there used to be much more in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, the French Jewish community was nothing in comparison. It's basic historical knowledge.
>>
>>63111
Gonna correct you a bit : Yugoslavia wasn't allied with axis powers. However, the Independent State of Croatia was a puppet state propped up by the Germans and Italians, that was formed inside Yugoslavia.
>>
>>64280
Just one authoritative source on the Jewish population numbers before and after WW2.

You can understand why someone on /his/ might ask for a source when they doubt the historical accuracy of a claim. I explained why the Dachau footage was inconclusive and it's clear to me that the atrocity pics I referenced have all been forged.

I have to consider that they may have been forged by Nazi sympathisers as part of the "infographic," so they can claim "look at all the Jewish forgeries!" So a challenge to anyone wanting to verify that infographic as genuine - find an instance of the faked pics on the left being used as propaganda against the Germans and that infographic will be pretty well vindicated.
>>
File: 1444965100025.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1444965100025.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
The survivors, ego-documents from the culprits, etc., do your own fucking research without trolling /his/
Why is this thread still alive? Fucking mods, delete this shit.
>>
>>62512
This is the problem

Most of those Jews never existed to begin with
>>
Even Red Cross says the holohoax is bullshit.

>Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301.

http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/10/international-red-cross-report-confirms-the-holocaust-of-six-million-jews-is-a-hoax/

Feel free to find a more credible source. It's old news. The information is widespread and well-known.
>>
File: photo-64230.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>64386
>the Holocaust evidence was forged by the Nazis to discredit anyone who might claim the Holocaust happened
/pol/ you never cease to amaze
>>
Posting threads like this should be a bannable offense. The Holocaust happened, and the Nizkor project is a fairly comprehensive debunking of all the shitty claims /pol/ is making:
http://www.nizkor.org/

If you want to have a functionalist/intentionalist argument that might be interesting, but stormfags haven't done any actual reading on WW2 outside of shitty image macros so they don't know anything about the two schools of thought, instead relying on "gotcha" claims to prove... I don't even know what they're trying to prove
>>
File: proofs.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>64736
Because there is no real tangible evidence of the holocaust being large at all

Its all untrustworthy accounts and fabricated documents intended to demonize the Germans and make the Allies look good
>>
>>64847
Nobody is claiming it didn't happen just that it was greatly exaggerated

You've been indoctrinated to believe in the holohoax from day one and thats why you refuse to see it
>>
>>64819
Nice attempt at reading comprehension.

My consideration was that Nazis forged fake evidence to frame Jews as forgers of evidence.

I'll try to explain as simply as I can for you:

Nah actually, thread's autosaging (thanks mods) and on page 9. See you in another thread, meme boy.
>>
>>64763
You realize this has been debunked?
There is a much better source from the red cross that lists the deaths from Typhus. I believe it is the 1939 report.
>>
>>64883
I like the way that you say "nobody is claiming it didn't happen" then refer to it as "the holohoax"
I guess the entire historical profession is also similarly brainwashed outside of David Irving, huh
>>
>>64955
Irving lost in a court case or something and made him lose credibility.
Zundle is more reliable than him
>>
>>64847
Here's a very informational video created by an honest Jewish man named David Cole. He also comes to the conclusion that the holocaust is a lie, and takes us on a visual tour. Common sense required.

https://youtu.be/xeG89gyV_LU
>>
>>64927
Wanna post a link? I'm Googlin but all I'm getting is "Red Cross proved Holocaust a Hoax!" sites.
>>
File: holocaust01.jpg (702 KB, 1807x1236) Image search: [Google]
holocaust01.jpg
702 KB, 1807x1236
>>
>>64955
the 6 guzillion is the holohoax

around 270,000 people actually were killed
>>
File: holocaust02.png (1 MB, 1500x2407) Image search: [Google]
holocaust02.png
1 MB, 1500x2407
>>65021
>>
File: holocaust03.png (2 MB, 1500x3444) Image search: [Google]
holocaust03.png
2 MB, 1500x3444
>>65031
>>
File: holocaust04.png (2 MB, 1500x2702) Image search: [Google]
holocaust04.png
2 MB, 1500x2702
>>65042
>>
File: holocaust05.png (2 MB, 1500x4091) Image search: [Google]
holocaust05.png
2 MB, 1500x4091
>>65048
>>
>>65021
>>65031
>>65042
>>65048
>>65055
stop spamming these and make a real argument, not sourceless infographics
>>
>>65031
>>65042
>>65048
Kek.
More merchants guild bullshit filled to the brim with misinterpreted documents, unverified personal testimony, and speeches that are mistranslated or unverified.
>>
>>65063
The fun thing is that the sources are all referred to and easily searchable, champ! :3
>>
>>64972
Irving didn't just lose a court case, he's embarrassed himself for several decades now. I don't know why you would think Zundle is any better.
>>64990
lol
>>
>>62976
Fuck you faggot. We are hydra.
>>
>>65055
>>65088
Half are from Nkinzor and the rest are unsourced m8.
Do you want me to spam Cohdo links? Nikinzor has been responded too hundreds of times and has yet to reply as the love to present unverified testimoney.
It asserts that Hitler directly called for the extermination of the Jews and it uses a simple mistranslation of "uproot".
>>
>>65088
Then provide the sources if their so easy
>>
great they put this thread on autosage
>>
>>65104
I don't know why you would "lol" at David Cole, he has been the most solid individual for Holocaust denial, well he doesn't deny the holocaust but denies Auswitz was a extermination camp.
I also don't know why Zundle isn't a good source besides
>lol UFOs
>>65150
Nkinzor, known for manipulation and misrepresentation of arguments.
>>
>>65168
Great. This thread will be practice for the next one.

The Illegitimacy of the Nuremberg Trials

>Art.19 "The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence." -Charter of the International Military Tribunal

>Art.21 "The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof." -Charter of the International Military Tribunal

>"You'll see. A few years from now the lawyers of the world will condemn this trial. You can't have a trial without law." —Joachim von Ribbentrop 20 November 1945

Despite the trial lasting almost one year, extermination camps were discussed for less than a total of three hours.
>>
>>65174
Zundle has been deported from like three countries because he's an actual Nazi. Like, what are you trying to prove?
>>
>>65329
Why should that discredit is expertise in the matter? If anything it should shine as a bright example of what happens if you try to go against the fictitious narrative.
>>
>>65358
He's a holocaust denier who is a Neo-Nazi, and you're seriously claiming that he's some martyr being prosecuted for "going against the fictitious narrative?".
Just fuck off already. If you want to have a real discussion about the Holocaust, involving the Historikerstreit or something, then go ahead. But you stormfags aren't on that level, because you haven't done any sort of reading and desperately grasp at anything that you can claim "gotcha" on, all for the sake of... what, being edgy? I don't know. I honestly don't.
>>
If the holocaust is real and there is nothing to hide, why is this that in most countries in Europe there are laws against questionning holocaust?
>>
>>65415
So then let's go to one of the survivors of the supposed holocaust and a key witness in the Nuremberg trials.

>Abraham Bomba explains how he was to give all the Jews haircuts minutes before they were gassed.
https://youtu.be/fyWLi73aFOs

Any reasonable person would know that this doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>65464
This is what I mean. What on earth is that supposed to prove? Why wouldn't they shave the hair from the bodies to make for easier cremation? And, here's the kicker, why would the Nazi state fake that in that case? What is this guy's motivation to lie?
>>
>>65519
>Why wouldn't they shave the hair from the bodies to make for easier cremation?

>No we did not shave.
>We just cut the hair and make them believe they are getting a nice haircut.
>With scissors and with comb.
>Without any clippers.

-Abraham Bomba
>>
>>65606
>they've been starving us
>they've been torturing us
>they've been putting us in death-rollercoaster
>they've been putting us in wank-monster machine
>they've been training their dogs to bite our knobs off
>but now they're giving us a nice haircut
>i guess they're not so bad after all
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.