[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turks(Tatar tribes), Germans, Italians and Goths lived here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: Map_of_the_Crimea.png (984 KB, 2283x1485) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_the_Crimea.png
984 KB, 2283x1485
Turks(Tatar tribes), Germans, Italians and Goths lived here

Post strange facts
>>
>>582598
As well as Ancient Greeks and Byzantines
>>
>>582598

You fogot the Greeks who still dwell around.
>>
File: Spanish Philippines.jpg (467 KB, 526x640) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Philippines.jpg
467 KB, 526x640
>>582598
Japanese, Chinese lived here alongside natives.

The early Spanish colonial army here consisted of just few thousand Europeans, another few thousand Japanese exile soldiers, Christian Chinese marines & sailors, and majority native warriors who were still armed in their local gear but had Spanish Coat of Arms/Crosses all over their shit.

Spic had-for a short time- Samurai and Kung Fu cunts under its command.
>>
>>582598
Bolivians and Chinese are close relatives
>>
>>582598
According to one traveller, the Crimean Goths survived into XVth century and still retained their language.

>>582631
Buryats who live in Siberia are closely related to Native Americans.
>>
>>582648
>Buryats who live in Siberia are closely related to Native Americans
That isn't that fantastic though, in prehistoric times you could get from Siberia to North America via the bering bridge
>>
>>582598
Also Armenians (hence Armyansk in the North)
>>
>>582653
But that was like 10000 years ago. The fact that you can find a single ethnic group that's still related to them is quite interesting.
>>
>>582738
Well here's a more interesting one.
Not 7000 years ago Great Britain and Scandinavia were connected
>>
>>582598

Pretty mental when you think Mongolians battled Genoans with chemical warfare there. And the Genoans won.
>>
>>582631
Not really very close actually. Various Siberian peoples are closer to American Indians, but still separated by thousands of years of divergence.
>>
>>583160

*biological warfare
>>
>>583160
You mean biological
>>
Hadrian's Wall was manned after the Roman evacuation in 410 AD by a militia of local Britons for at least several decades.

A Roman legion survived in Armorica (Brittany) with fathers handing down their armour, shields and swords to their sons.
>>
>>583632
source for the second fact?
>>
There is an ethnic group in southern Egypt that is descended from Hungarian soldiers who settled there during Ottoman times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
>>
File: Phillippines.png (166 KB, 1009x410) Image search: [Google]
Phillippines.png
166 KB, 1009x410
>>582623
Glad I screenshotted pic related.

Spanish Philippines was a fucking awesome place.
>>
>>582744
Where can I read more about this?
>>
>>583926
This, dank fact
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-17-21-10-07.png (401 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-17-21-10-07.png
401 KB, 1080x1920
>>582744
Source? I'm intrigued
>>
There's a village in Haiti where people claim that theyre Poles, know few polish words and have some weird legends about Poland. They're descendants of a French soldiers send there by Napoleyn to fight against slaves rebellion. It didn't exactly fit their banner motto "for yours and ours freedom" so those who survived tnitial outbreah of tropical diseases mutinied and joined the rebellion. Survivors settled down in one village and married local women.
>>
>>586795
What a scam, to settle down in that shithole.
>>
Jesus Christ was born in cape Fiolent, Crimea.

THE MORE THAT YOU KNOW
>>
>>586842

ALSO, JESUSCHRIST, AND SIDDHARTHA GAUTAMA, WERE THE SAME PERSON.
>>
>>586860
Mohammed and Zoroaster too I presume?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1584x873) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1584x873
>>583955
>>586736
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
>>
>>586921
>tfw haplogroup r1b1b2a1a1d

Comes from doggerland, probably.
>>
>>582648
Buryats are closest to Mongolian - technically, they are a Mongolic clan that developed a divergent history from the Khalkha and Oirat Mongols.
Sure, Mongols and Buryats both have a lot of that C haplotype that correlates also with certain North Amerindians, but I think there are Tungusic and Palaeosiberian peoples who are even more related to Amerindians.

t. mongol pro
>>
>>586921
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

God said thou art my favourite children. To protect thee from the beasts of the continent i shall give thy a moat.
>>
>>586916

I DO NOT KNOW, BUT IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME.
>>
>>587022
How do you know Siddhartha Gautama and Jesus Christ were the same person?
>>
Four future Prime Ministers of Poland had taken part in a great train robbery in 1908, during which over 200 000 Rubles were stolen.
>>
The Swedish Deluge of Poland did (in terms of wealth in costs of items stolen, and buildings destroyed) more damage to Poland than Nazi Germany's invasion in World War 2.
>>
>>586795
>They're descendants of a French soldiers send there by Napoleyn to fight against slaves rebellion.

They were the Polish Legion that fought under Napoleon. He didn't exactly fulfill the promises given to them, so he wanted to get rid of them. In 1802 he sent them to Haiti to quell the uprising.
>>
A bunch of Andalusian exiles conquered Crete and settled it for a century. They came after being kicked from Alexandria, which they had settled before.

>At some point in the second half of the reign of Byzantine Emperor Michael II (r. 820–829), a group of Andalusian exiles landed on Crete and began its conquest.[5] These exiles had a long history of wanderings behind them. They were the survivors of a failed revolt against the emir Al-Hakam I of Córdoba in 818. In the aftermath of its suppression, the citizens of the Cordovan suburb of al-Rabad were exiled en masse. Some settled in Fez in Morocco, but others, numbering over 10,000, took to piracy, probably joined by other Andalusians. Some of the latter group, under the leadership of Umar ibn Hafs ibn Shuayb ibn Isa al Balluti, commonly known as Abu Hafs, landed in Alexandria and took control of the city until 827, when they were besieged and expelled by the Abbasid general Abdullah ibn Tahir al-Khurasani.[6][7][8]
>>
>>586795
>>586829
>>587374
Contrary to popular 4chan belief White people were not targeted in the Haitian Revolution.

It was only the French and French aligned colored populations. Germanics are allowed to settle, Germans were given land right after the purging of the French and were basically given control of international trade.
>>
File: 20113714026398876_20.jpg (386 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
20113714026398876_20.jpg
386 KB, 680x450
Irish linguistic facts:

Lord Mountjoy claimed that the Irish language was as commonly spoken by the American rebels as English was

There were two extinct Germanic languages in Ireland derived from Middle English having evolved separately from modern English; Yola and Fingalian

There is a Canadian dialect of Irish

Most Irish people, even the uneducated, until the 18th century were bilingual in Irish and ecclesiastical Latin
>>
>>582598

My ancestors are cremean tatars (1/8). I have green eyes, white skin, blond (soon to be brown) hair and i am 1,86m tall. Is this the typical, average example of a cremean tatar?
>>
>>587481
They probably were mixed as fuck with the Goths and shit
>>
File: 1453238112781.jpg (40 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
1453238112781.jpg
40 KB, 291x400
>>583926

It isn't real, is it?
>>
>>587476
>Yola
Fade teil thee zo lournagh, co Joane, zo knaggee?
Th' weithest all curcagh, wafur, an cornee.
Lidge w'ouse an a milagh, tis gaay an louthee:
Huck nigher; y'art scuddeen; fartoo zo hachee?

>English
What ails you so melancholy, quoth John, so cross?
You seem all snappish, uneasy, and fretful.
Lie with us on the clover, 'tis fair and sheltered:
Come nearer; you're rubbing your back; why so ill tempered?
>>
>>587562
if you believe it is, yes
>>
>>587575
>fartoo
pfffffthahaha
>>
Weren't the Germans there Goths?
>>
>>587481
Any ideas how i can research for my true ancestors? I mean is there any bilogical way with.. idk blood test or so what to proove what ethnicy i belong to? As far as i know the most of the crimean tatars were moved from Crimea by Stalin, that's how my ancestors end up in the Balkans. But how can i research what has happend before that?
>>
>>587541
oops, my previous post was meant to you.
>>
>>587599

What?
Goths were spoke an Eastern Germanic language, thus being a Germanic people in origin.
That does not make them Germans, but Germanics, which are different things.
>>
>>587620
Ah, I took German in the broad sense. What German Germans settled there?
>>
>>587607
Find out what village did they come from then lurk to see what etnicity of people inhabited it. Best way to know your true heritage when one comes from areas that are clusterfucks of different people such as Crimean.
>>
>>586944

>WE WUZ NATIF TO EUROPE NOT INVADERS FROM CENTRAL ASIA
>>
>>582598
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_(medieval)
>>
There is a Town called Nueva Escandinavia in Mexico, no translates about the meaning of the name are needed I suppose.
>Scandinavian Mennonites, mostly from Sweden, established the town of Nueva Escandinavia in the northern state of Chihuahua.[9]
>>
>>587620

Most Goths were what are now Germans, Czechs and Poles genetically.
>>
>>582631
People from Nepal and some tanned Japs look very Bolivian.
>>
>>582623
Don't forget literal Negritos also inhabit(ed) this turbomanlet archipelago. Like first-wave Hobbit Africans. Mind blowing they survived other homo sapiens, neanderthals, erectus, florensis.
>>
>>589739

Pretty damn interesting, thanks anon.
>>
Great thread even if not specific to Crimea.
>>
>>582598
Is it bad that from the thumbnail I thought this was the isle of Wight?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.