[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, it to use this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1300x1201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1300x1201
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, it to use this time machine to travel to any point in time and assassinate any one person of your choosing to that will save the most lives. This message will self destruct.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 649x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 649x400
OP will start: Karl Marx
>>
File: ran-ran-ruu-o.gif (806 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ran-ran-ruu-o.gif
806 KB, 320x240
>>544873
Donald
>>
>>544873
Can I choose to save someones life instead of take a life? I have someone in mind... that is better off not being killed, than me assassinating someone.
>>
>>544882
You've just created Engelism.
>>
>>544873
>saving lives
nah
>>
>>544882
communism still would've arisen had marx lived or died.
>>
>>544976
this.
kill for greatest improvement to history: muhammad
>>
>>544882
>>544882
http://www.petersaysstuff.com/2014/05/attempting-the-impossible-calculating-capitalisms-death-toll/

Still a lower death toll than capitalism.
You seem to be forgetting that all the "evils of communism" came from the need to modernise those countries, such as with china and russia.

pol pot was a psychopath and not gommunsim.

Also, my vote goes to Edward Bernays.
We would all be infinitely more free had this man never existed.
Saving lives can be a misleading aim.
>>
abraham
>>
Luther. Fuck his choral melodies and anti-semitism.
>>
Abraham. Total asshole to his kid and his descendants cause so many problems.
>>
Myself
>>
Adam Smith
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.