[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he act alone /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDkxNDQ3MzEx.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDkxNDQ3MzEx.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Did he act alone /his/?
>>
Who said he acted at all?
>>
>>52037
>>
It's pretty obvious, not only through evidence but common sense. He definitely had the marksmanship.
>>
>>52624
What about

1) files are still sealed to this day
2) the second commission in the 80s found a high liklihood of a conspiracy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations)
3) JFK's brother and son were killed
4) Oswald was killed days later by a mob criminal
>>
Magic bullet.
>>
Is there a definitive book on this topic that isn't too tin foil?
>>
>>52899
Magic bullet is a lie. The shot was straight.

>>52762
>JFK's brother and son were killed
One was an unconnected assassination and the other was an accident.
>Oswald was killed days later by a mob criminal
There's nothing to suggest it wasn't more than an act of anger on Ruby's part.
>>
>>52934

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_(film)
>>
absolutely not
>>
>>52970
>One was an unconnected assassination and the other was an accident.

How do you know though? Even not being tinfoil the coincidences just start to seem implausible
>>
Isn't there a former CIA sniper in San Quentin or somewhere who takes credit for this? IIRC, he said in 1980something that he left abullet at a scene, and it was recently found.

I may be remembering it wrong, though.
>>
Does anyone else find it weird when he went to the Soviet Union he had a romantic relationship with a Jewish woman and the man who killed him was Jewish?
>>
>>53182
>with a Jewish woman and the man who killed him was Jewish?

Also the guy who captured the film

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Zapruder
>>
>>53182
Well, maybe not the fact that they were Jewish (I've never even heard that before). But yes, him going to the Soviet Union is indeed suspicious.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.