[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWII - nazi slavs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 33
File: croatian_nazis_poster.jpg (115 KB, 736x949) Image search: [Google]
croatian_nazis_poster.jpg
115 KB, 736x949
I am interested in slavic nazis in WW2 like Ukrainians and Croatians. How come they were nazis, eventhough Hitler himself considered slavs subhuman and wanted their clay for his lebensraum.
>>
File: WAR_21.jpg (628 KB, 1643x1240) Image search: [Google]
WAR_21.jpg
628 KB, 1643x1240
>>499664
They wanted the power what came with being nazi asslicker, wanted to live out they sadist fantasies and believed fagermany will win and they will have a place in it.

But zhey were wrong, fagermany lost and they got executed as collabarators.

Nice
>>
>>499664
they were particularly brutal
Croats were renowned as the cops of the Austrian EMpire so they were happy to do the cops of Germany.
Plus, they loved to kill jews and communists. They even invented a specific tool to maximize the killing record

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbosjek
>>
>>499706
I read about Croats, they were particulary sick in their slaughters of 'fellow' Slavs and people like Jews. Worse than Germans themselves. Ukrainians also at killing Poles. Strange mindset, very strange people.
>>
>>499664
>Croats
>Slavs
>>
>>499732
Keep in mind that Jews were for centuries the scapegoat of Slavic peasant communities. It wasn't hard for them to follow Nazi's laws against the Jews.
If you see maps of ethnic ditribution before and after the WWII, you'll clearly see what happened. scattered colors became uniform. Not that different to what's happening now in Iraq and Syria
>>
>>499848
yes, they are catholic Slavs. They had some more Roman cultural heritage but they do are Slavs
>>
When Hitler said anything wron about slavs without meaning russians
>>
>>499664
>how i shot gun?
t. nazi slav
>>
>>499866
>They had some more Roman cultural heritage but they do are Slavs

German not Roman, or in the case of Croatians, Hungarian. They were our subordinates for 1000 years which is by any measure a substantial period.
>>
>>499664
>How come they were nazis, eventhough Hitler himself considered slavs subhuman

Slavs are easy to manipulate, promise them more clay if they kill their own. Not all Slavs but it worked with Ukrainians against Poles and Croats against Serbs.
>>
>>499685
>fagermany
Jewish, eh?
>>
File: nazi_boom_gif.gif (969 KB, 330x313) Image search: [Google]
nazi_boom_gif.gif
969 KB, 330x313
>>499969
No
>>
File: polish_children01.jpg.w300h444.jpg (24 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
polish_children01.jpg.w300h444.jpg
24 KB, 300x444
>>499664
>Timothy Snyder describes the murders: "Ukrainians burned homes, shot or forced back inside those who tried to flee, and used sickles and pitchforks to kill those they captured outside. In some cases, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, or disemboweled bodies were displayed, in order to encourage remaining Poles to flee".[93] A similar account has been presented by Niall Ferguson, who wrote: "Whole villages were wiped out, men beaten to death, women raped and mutilated, babies bayoneted."[94] Ukrainian historian Yuryi Kirichuk described the conflict as similar to medieval rebellions.[95]

That is some sick shit.
>>
>>499983
>>499732

as a Pole I have to admit that some Slavs are actually subhuman, there is no way in denying that.
>>
I'm a Croat and I feel disgusted. We're all brothers in the fight against the Jews
>>
>>500003
stfu polack
>>
>>500028
antisemitism is wrong anon, judge people based on their actions not their religion or ethnicity
>>
>>500050
why do they all look like they're on meth?
>>
>>500065
That's what I did.
>>
>>500050

youre not even a slav lmao
>>
>>500068
such is the slav way
>>
>>499969
probably german, sadly
>>
>>500050
read >>500003
>>
>>500081
obviously not, or you'd realize that all this racewar bullshit is just a convenient smokescreen to distract people from their real problems caused by corrupt and incompetent leaders
>>
>>500108
>t. commie
My employer never beat me up for my wallet.
>>
>>499664
>nazi 'slavs'

noone considers them actual slavs anymore, they themselves the least I think.
>>
>>499969
Worse, a s*rb.
>>
>>500115
im not sure what point you were trying to make here
>>
>>499664
I'm guessing Hitlers personal opinions of people were put aside when real life politics and international relations were in question. He had no beef with the slavs or anyone else that was allied with him. His beef was with Poland and the USSR.
>>
>>500194
Racewar is not bullshit. It's not a bunch of suit-wearing briefcase-carrying lawyers who massacred 130 parisians 2 months ago.
>>
>>499664
Hitler was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>499732
>Strange mindset, very strange people
Oh, you fell for the "slavs are a single nation" meme. Here's something that will blow your mind: there's no such thing as "slavs", it's a linguistic term used for people who speak slavic languages.

They are the same people as much as Moldovans and Mexicans or Germans and Jamaicans are.
>>
>>500200
what are you even trying to say?

the paris attacks were done by religious extremists not racists. Are you implying there can be no such thing as a suit-wearing briefcase-carrying lawyer who is also muslim? Because that's simply false.
>>
File: croatian_nazi_salut.jpg (38 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
croatian_nazi_salut.jpg
38 KB, 758x530
>>499664
in order to fight against subhuman slavs, he recruited the most subhuman ones, namely croats and ukrainians. fight fire with fire.
>>
>>500245
Actually he used the human ones to exterminate the subhuman ones.
>>
File: 1444941519277.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1444941519277.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
>>500245
And how did that go for your manlet husbandoo?
>>
>>500000
>>
File: croatian_nazi_leader.jpg (23 KB, 292x410) Image search: [Google]
croatian_nazi_leader.jpg
23 KB, 292x410
>>500249
>The Ustaše were fiercely Catholic, identifying it with Croatian nationalism. They declared that the Catholic and Muslim faiths were the religions of the Croatian people. They claimed the Islam was a religion which "keeps true the blood of Croats". - Kent, Peter C. The lonely Cold War of Pope Pius XII: the Roman Catholic Church and the division of Europe

They were subhuman even by todays standards
>>
File: rsz_reichstag_1_.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
rsz_reichstag_1_.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
>>500245
That "subhumans" rekt your gay fantasies hero meth addicted fags army and country
>>
>>500099
O god no im not a faggot

>>500177
Nope you pol retard
>>
>>499848
>>500177
>>500245
>>500316

25 years of bantering between us and the croats. when will this ever end. is there any intrinsic value in this.
>>
Hitler never considered those people subhumans, even less so considering they willingly allied with him. Nazi propaganda was never anti-Slavic, it was just anti-Polish and anti-Soviet as those people were their outspoken enemies.
>>
>>499706
>maximize the killing
>with a fucking knife

Where's logic in that? You'll maximize killings by machinegunning people down or gassing them, not by individually slicing them with a knife.
>>
>>500526
Just reform Yugoslavia again and become a regional power. Tito want you to do it senpai
>>
>>500003

Sub-human is a retarded meme that needs to die
unless you know we are talking about homo habilis or homo erectus or something like that
>>
>>500597

the joke seems to be that if there is a candidate for that title, it's the germanic people themselves that seem to take home the price
>>
>>500608
The only people i would consider for the title of sub-human is people who use the word sub-human

wait does that make me sub-human since i just used the word?
>>
File: b8_5.png (278 KB, 992x994) Image search: [Google]
b8_5.png
278 KB, 992x994
>>500543
>Hitler openly and frequently called slavs subhuman
>planned to Shoah 2 Slavic Boogaloo them for more lebensraum
>no guys he just meant those nasty Poles and the dirty commies

1/10 got me to reply
>>
>>501357
not /pol/ but he seriously didnt give a shit about slavs or poles or commies or whatever untill ethnic tensions got huge
>>
>>501357
>openly called Slavs subhuman

I'm willing to pay you 100k USD if you find me an actual quote where he calls Slavs "subhumans" (untermenschen). You won't find it because it doesn't exist.

>Poles and nasty commies

But that's exactly who he went against. His 3 Slavic allies in the Axis aren't mentioned in negative light anywhere, not in Mein Kampf, not in any quote, not in any plan or draft of a plan, anywhere.
>>
>>499685
>WAR_21.jpg
>fagermany
damn this has to be the most butthurt poster on /his/ literally posts the same pictures and says the same things every thread he's in

why are you so perpetually butthurt on an anonymous imageboard little anon?
>>
>>501466
>his 3 slavic allies aren't mentioned negatively anywhere...not in any draft or plan
>in any draft or plan
>or plan

I submit to you Generalplan Ost, stormfag. If you can't read German, just read the wikipedia article.

http://www.rosalux.de/fileadmin/rls_uploads/pdfs/167eichholtz.pdf
>>
File: GP ost.png (56 KB, 992x669) Image search: [Google]
GP ost.png
56 KB, 992x669
>>501568
Reading comprehension much, retard?

>no Croatia
>no Slovakia
>no Bulgaria
>>
>>501548
He's an anal blasted Pole with a clear agenda who belongs on /int/ rather than this board.
>>
>>499983
The photo isn't one of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianna_Doli%C5%84ska
>>
>>499983
>Timothy Snyder

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>500200
>Racewar is not bullshit
kek
>Brings up the Bataclan as an example
mega kek

Arabs are Caucasians. Also, there were lots of Middle Easterners among those murdered. Those extremists are, in their words, carrying out their supposed revenge on the 'infidel' West that shat on them collectively. What they were actually doing though was to make guillable people believe there was a 'racewar' so that life for Muslims in France would be even shittier in order to be able to radicalise them.
>>
>>500316
The identity of Bosnian Muslims (modern day Bosniaks) was still not clear, and Croats and Serbs were both trying to win them over for some periods in time. They often referred to them as Muslim Croats and Muslim Serbs, respectively, some do even to this day.The truth is that the national differentation of Bosnia started after their conversion to Islam. Anyways, the Ustashe declared Bosnian Muslims to be the 'purest Croatians' as it was mostly the nobility (noble Croats, according to Ctoats) and urban citizenry, generally the wealthier part of the country that converted in the highest numbers, and the Muslims were mainly supporting them instead of Belgrade in the affairs of Yugoslavia. Consequentally, Muslims mainly sided with Croats during the horrible events of WWII. Said horrible events btw escalated gradually as each side carried out collective revenges on the perpetrators' ethnic groups.
>>
>>501548
finally missed you pointing me out in every thread :$
>>501577
Not pole and never been to int
Now go back to pol naziboo
>>
>>502071
>unironically responds to getting called out for his butthurt every thread
jesus christ how sad
>>
File: 1389051075.jpg (34 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
1389051075.jpg
34 KB, 390x219
>>502071
>Not pole and never been to int
>Doesn't deny being anal blasted
>>
File: 1440162720889.jpg (33 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1440162720889.jpg
33 KB, 540x540
>>502081
Are you gonna cry now :'(
>>
File: 1448156254275.png (2 MB, 1443x800) Image search: [Google]
1448156254275.png
2 MB, 1443x800
>>502093
Pik reltd.u
>>
>>502095
I'm already drowning in your tears
>>
File: 215-hank-hill-smoking.jpg (27 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
215-hank-hill-smoking.jpg
27 KB, 364x366
>throwing bunch of Croats into Stalingrad
best day of my life
>>
>>502121
5000 is not really bunch, there was not enough manpower even to hold ndh together
>>
>>501984

>caucasians

Who the hell uses this terminology anymore?
>>
File: CXnBrmvW8AEMoxx.png (458 KB, 494x475) Image search: [Google]
CXnBrmvW8AEMoxx.png
458 KB, 494x475
>>502121
The Croats were the only non-Germans given the honour of entering the city of Stalingrad by the Wehrmacht. Most of them got wiped out at the Red October Factory.

They distinguished themselves at Kharkov, on the way to Stalingrad.
>>
>>502318
Everyone.
>>
File: 1451502837569.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451502837569.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>502414
>The Croats were the only non-Germans given the honour of entering the city of Stalingrad
>"Go first subhumans, it is an honour." - kekeke

Let me guess, the croats still believe this?
>>
File: CXndhsOWQAAVuur.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CXndhsOWQAAVuur.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>502469

>Early the next morning, the remaining portions of the Regiment also entered the front lines around Stalingrad. The 369th Regiment thus became the only unit of non-Germans to participate in the attack on Stalingrad. This was actually viewed as a great honor - a reward for its hard fought battles and excellent successes to this point.

Source - http://www.feldgrau.com/croatia.html
>>
>>502469
>muh subhumans
>>
>>502469
why are you so butthurt radovan?
>>
>>502476
I'm not the Pole

>>502474
but they were ours

t. German
>>
>>502479
Yours what?
>>
>>502483
>Yours what?
our subhumans
>>
>>502487
That doesn't even make any sense, an English course would help I guess.
>>
>>502490
>"muh subhumans"
>they were our subhumans
>"what do you mean they were your subhumans?"
>I'm a German, they were literally our own subhumans
>"I am to stupid to understand my own shitposting"

gtfo to /b/, retard
>>
>>502499
>German humor

The memes are real. Jesus fuck I cringed.
>>
>>502499

>1 million
>wir schaffen das

You cant make this shit up
>>
File: Marko_Mesić.jpg (14 KB, 194x273) Image search: [Google]
Marko_Mesić.jpg
14 KB, 194x273
>>502414
>369th Reinforced Infantry Regiment (fought at Stalingrad)

>Commander Col. Viktor Pavicic
- executed by the Germans for whishing to leave the battlefield, replaced by Lieutenant Colonel Marko Mesic

>Commander Col. Marko Mesic
- artillery Lieutenant Colonel in command of the Royal Yugoslav Army (known by Croats as Chetniks) artillery regiment.

- after Nazi Germany defeated the Royal Yugoslav Army during the brief April War in 1941, Mesić joined the army of the Independent State of Croatia (a Nazi puppet state). Eventually fought in Stalingrad and lost.

- at Krasnogorsk, and later Karasovo, the Soviets started to form Yugoslav POV's into a new unit in Royal Yugoslav uniforms. During his imprisonment, Mesić appeared in Soviet propaganda, wearing a Royal Yugoslav Army uniform but with Tito's flag. Upon learning of his appearance, the Ministry of the Armed Forces removed him from the Croatian Armed Forces and rescinded his awards.

- Mesić was once again given the rank of colonel. The new Yugoslav partisan brigade, now wearing old Royal Yugoslav Army uniforms, was also commanded by former Croatian Legion officers such as Lieutenant Colonel Egon Zitnik, Major Marijan Prislin, and Major Marijan Tulicic.

- This unit, like many other "national' units, was to become a part of Yugoslav People's Army and was transported to Yugoslavia during 1944. During a battle for Čačak in late 1944, Mesić and his men were sent against superior retreating German forces (of the 104th Jäger Division and the 7th SS "Prinz Eugen" division)

- Tito was reportedly angrier than ever before when he subsequently interviewed Mesić. Tito verbally attacked Mesic during the meeting for his legionnaire fascist past. Tito did not order Mesić punished, but many of Mesić's comrades were not so fortunate.

So the guy fought for the Yugoslavs, then for the Croat Nazis, then for the German Nazis, then once again for the Yugoslavs. Some honour.
>>
I'm Croat. Even though I realize my country did a great evil, I'm only sorry we didn't kill more Serbs on time and prevented the 1991 war.
Serbs did a huge mistake when they took the opportunity to indoctrinate Croatian Orthodox natives (converted by Byzantium that controlled our coastal areas centuries ago) into 'Serbs' and created the Serbian Orthodox Church in Croatia making it an issue of Serbian nationality, instead letting Croatian Orthodox Church take place. In my opinion that was one of the greatest mistakes. Serbians even today believe every single ex-Yugoslavian Orthodox is in fact Serbian which is crazy
>>
>>502528
>I'm Croat.

Jesi kurac, Hrvati su katolici, picka jedna cetnicko.
>>
>>502527
That's Yang Kyoungjong levels of disloyalty, but this guys an officer instead of a fucking schlub.
>>
File: nigga you serious.jpg (119 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
nigga you serious.jpg
119 KB, 1240x775
>>502528
>I realize my country did a great evil, but the evil was not great enough, we should have killed more.

I actually understand Serbs now, the fuckers had every right to execute you. You niggers are crazy.
>>
>>502560
gtfo to /pol/, subhuman shit like you ain't evolved enough for /his/
>>
>>502572
not him but
>after having literally just said the serbs had every right to execute croats
nigga it goes both ways, there is no justification either way.
>>
File: stjepan mesic.jpg (64 KB, 488x250) Image search: [Google]
stjepan mesic.jpg
64 KB, 488x250
>>502546
common shit in Croatia, most of them switched sides in WW2 or emmigrated to Canada or Australia. Our current PM is a kid of nazi immigrants from Canada for example. Our government in the 90's was composed of nazi/commie converts and children of the nazi emmigration that fled after WW2. One of our newer presidents was the nephew of that guy.

t. Croat
>>
>>502584
>I'm Croat. Even though I realize my country did a great evil, I'm only sorry we didn't kill more Serbs before 1991

That is a fucking good justification for anyone and especially for the Serbs living in Croatia and Bosnia at a time before 1991.
>>
File: 613.jpg (129 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
613.jpg
129 KB, 357x346
>>502601
>Croatian people deserve to be genocided because some random Croat said something on a website
>>
>>502613
This is how all lefties operate actually. They'd literally put people in death camps because they said something.
>>
>>502628
Where does this meme come from about.leftists
>>
>>502639
From reality.
>>
>>502645
What deathcamps have been made by leftists
>>
>implying we even WANT to have anything with Serbs or Serbia
>implying we care about silly Balkan affairs
>implying we always werent looking towards the west
>implying we didnt enter yugoslavia after many silly previous attempts (that ended with serbians de-constructing our national identtity and pushing theirs) just because we had no choice

its not our fault serbs every so often crave more influence, territory, power and recognition from the world on our expense. maybe you missed it, but it was their corrupted governments that kept turning their people on us sellling them unrealistic ideas about great serbia/keeping federal states of yugoslavia under their control which just wouldnt work.
those centuries old corrupted serbian ideals come from their historical pretensions that are revived every so often and supported by their church.

yes we fucked up in ww2, we formed an alliance with just about only power that stood up to (then strong) russian-dominated east. we always knew what would await us if we went in the alliance with allies or russia, there was no question (!) that anyone would let us have our own state. we'd even keep peacefully existing within the borders of austro-hungarian empire, but after its failure, we went through series of serbian domination attempts. and those were all attempts of culturally and religiously foreign power that we felt we have nothing in common with. but the language.

after years in yugoslavia, time for socialist states in europe simply passed and it was only a question weather we'll exist within the borders of serbian-dominated entity or push the idea of our independent state. i find all serbian ideas funny now and all of that is so much behind the modern croatia. it exists only in some ideological ways, but there is no question that we ever belonged to that part of europe except forcefully and that we'll ever go back to anything with serbia. literally i dont even give a fuck about anything southern or eastern from croatia
>>
File: o.jpg (10 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
10 KB, 231x244
>>502613
>Croatian people deserve to be genocided because some random Croat said something on a website

he said, he understands why Serbs executed Croats in the 90's if Croats themselves propagated the idea that the only shit they are ashamed for in WW2 is that they didn't kill enough Serbs.

Learn to read, /pol/ is not /his/ retards, you need to educate yourself before entering this board if you want to keep up with the others.
>>
>>502651
>What deathcamps have been made by leftists
Is this a serious question?
>>
>>502666
Yes it is faggot
>>
>>502667
Gulags.
>>
File: readImage (1).jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
readImage (1).jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>502658
>implying we even WANT to have anything with Serbs or Serbia
>implying we care about silly Balkan affairs
>implying we always werent looking towards the west
>implying we didnt enter yugoslavia after many silly previous attempts (that ended with serbians de-constructing our national identtity and pushing theirs) just because we had no choice

sure, keep on telling yourself that.
>>
>>502663
You're quite the dumb fuck if you think genociding people for opinions gives you a moral high ground.

>they massacred our innocent civilians
>that makes us justified in massacring their innocent civilians!

Nowhere on the planet does this make sense, aside from the Balkans I guess.
>>
>>502658
also i don't want to sound like some /pol/ idiot or clearly biased extreme right-wing, but compared to the evidence for german death camps and those larger numbers of holocaust victims that can be proved, we certainly don't have any proof of that supposed 1 million we killed. there were only 3 or so million of croatians back then living here.
no doubt genocide happened and just how much people die won't prove us more or less righteous, i'm just saying that 1 million people is exaggarated to say the least and yugoslavian state that followed constantly pushed some large numbers down our throats to keep 'the fascists' in line.
>>
>>502682
>I'm Croat. Even though I realize my country did a great evil, I'm only sorry we didn't kill more Serbs on time and prevented the 1991 war.

Works for Croats I guess, also gtfo to /pol/ I ain't even a Serb and I find all this shitposting here and trying to justify your nazis embarassing as fuck.
>>
>>502697
I'm neither a Croat nor a nazi. Are you seriously so detached from logic youbdon't see the massive irony in your posts?
>>
>>502658
>literally i dont even give a fuck about anything southern or eastern from croatia

you do give a lot of fuck, you shitpost and attack Serbs on every, yugoslavian, serbian, bosnian thread there is. all that crap you spilled in this thread makes it obvious that not only are you balkanlar, but probably one of the most primitive ones.
>>
File: kolinda-skandal-1.jpg (75 KB, 591x630) Image search: [Google]
kolinda-skandal-1.jpg
75 KB, 591x630
>ITT Croats justifying being nazis and commiting genocide

you fuckers can say what you want about croats, but electing a president that made sexvideos while working in NATO as an assistent, is GOAT in my eyes.
>>
File: croatian_president.jpg (94 KB, 800x940) Image search: [Google]
croatian_president.jpg
94 KB, 800x940
>>502725
best milf ever
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (51 KB, 708x404) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
51 KB, 708x404
>>499983
>polish propaganda
>>
>>499664

You people gotta get that into your head: The third Reich was not a religous cult. The ideology was there to create some kind of vision and unity, but more often than not played a secondary role and made room for some (militaristic) real life politics. It can't take long until some smartass joins this thread and asks why Hitler wanted to create a race of blonde, blue eyed super man if he himself was dark haired.
These conceptions are nonsense and a strange mixture of old and new propaganda. Concerning the croations, I know shit about racial theory of that time, so there might have been a loophole to declare them not so slavic or whatever. Orr not, since there were blacks, jews and indians in the SS...so who really gave a shit.
>>
>>502709
>you do give a lot of fuck, you shitpost and attack Serbs on every, yugoslavian, serbian, bosnian thread there is
Wow. You just went from 1 to 9000. I hope you weren't that delusional in your other entries.
>>
Ukraine was most probably afraid of Russia
>>
>>502675
>russian gulags, for POW's and russian non-conformists
>the idiot is retarded enough to compare it with nazi deathcamps, with a sole purpose to murder people of a specific ethnicity in specially designed gas chambers, with a clear purpose.

get the fuck out to /pol/ this shit spill is stinking to hell
>>
>>502761
he's right, croatians are shiposting about serbs in every thread they open >>502378

I believe their only threads on /chan is about shiposting serbs.
>>
>>502774
>what is hyperbole
Get the fuck off the internet you stinking autist.
>>
File: It-was-real-in-my-mind.png (113 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
It-was-real-in-my-mind.png
113 KB, 635x357
>>502774
>with a sole purpose to murder people of a specific ethnicity in specially designed gas chambers
>>
>>502675
Deathcamps was the question not workcamps faggot
>>
>>502811
10 million dead sure sounds like deathcamps to me.
>>
>>502818
Noone gives a fuck about how does it sounds to you
>>
>>502826
>t. Pravda
What's got you so upset, friend?
>>
>>500050
>azov battalion and ustaše
Well fuck
>>
>>502774

Hitler killed most Jews by conciously letting themselves work to death. Stalin conciously killed Jews and non-comformists by letting themselves work to death in horrible conditions.
Somehow this is different, because at least he wasn't racist although the line is pretty much blurred.

Modern propaganda not even once.
>>
File: small-dog-sydrome-300x300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
small-dog-sydrome-300x300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>502783
>he's right, croatians are shiposting about serbs in every thread they open

you have to see their newspapers. kek

it's croats man, it's the way they roll. in their heads the war never ended. nobody takes them seriously desu senpai.
>>
File: 71665139.jpg (34 KB, 350x401) Image search: [Google]
71665139.jpg
34 KB, 350x401
>>502837
>Hitler killed most Jews by conciously letting themselves work to death. Stalin conciously killed Jews and non-comformists by letting themselves work to death

OMFG, so retarded it fucking causes pain. read some history, and not C18 crap your boyfriend is shilling you when he says "it is not gay" if it's done for recreation.
>>
>>502833
Hehe
>>
>>502837

Stalin also created the Yevrensky SSR near Vladivostok as a soviet socialist home for the Jews.
>>
Why does every Balkan thread end up as an /int/ clusterfuck?
>>
>>502854
Because naziboo pol retards infest every thread like rats
>>
>>502848
>hating gays + being a cuckold at the same time

Found the pussy slave.
>>
>>502860
wait wait let me guess
>fagermany
>>
File: 1451345421510.jpg (144 KB, 700x422) Image search: [Google]
1451345421510.jpg
144 KB, 700x422
>>502866
I really need to get a trip
>>
>>502866
Even better.

>say entire ethnic groups should be genocided because they're "subhumans"
>call others nazi
>>
>>502854
>Why does every Balkan thread end up as an /int/ clusterfuck?

this ain't a balkan thread but a nazi-slav thread. ITT because nazis start justifying genocide, people telling them they are fucking delusional. they start shitposting e.g.:

>>502809
>>502747
>>502528
>>502476
>>502474
>>501650
>>501577
>>500543
>>500245
>>500200
>>500177
>>500050
>>500028
>>
>>502875
It's actually shameful.
>>
The Ustasa was vivious because Ante Pavelic and his cabal were absolute maniacs and little else. Hitler didn't even want Pavelic in power, he wanted Macek and the Peasant's Party but Macek turned down the offer to run the NDH. Pavelic was then pretty much scooped up from Italy and dumped into a country where he was given only a small amount of freedom to do what he wanted - and he used all of that freedom to kill Serbs.

The NDH was unpopular with Croats except perhaps for a few weeks at the beginning - non-Ustasa Croats didn't participate in the genocides. However many Muslims did participate and join the Ustasa, probably fuelled by the Cetnik killings of Muslims in particular.

Those guys were all nuts. Dinko Sakic fled to argentina and then went on national TV in the 90s saying : "He stated in the interview that he wished more Serbs had been killed in Jasenovac, saying that he would "do it all again" and added that he "slept like a baby"."

The Ustasa were a bunch of nutjobs. See, Hitler's Germany had less than 1% as Jews. Pavelic's NDH was barely 50% Serb, 15% Muslim (he accepted Islam as a state religion, said bosnian muslims were honorary Croats and had converted to keep Croatian culture through ottoman era), and 33% problematic Serbs. Hitler had a relatively easy time ridding himself of Jews, but even if Pavelic had appropriate resources he'd have difficulty ridding the NDH of the Serbs. And even if he expelled them over the Drina into Serbia, they essentially just become manpower for the 'inevitable' war between the NDH and Serbia. So the plan was to 'convert a third, kill a third, and expel a third'

All to say those guys were fucking nuts.
>>
>>502890
Why baby
>>
>>502889
>this ain't a balkan thread but a nazi-slav thread.
>croatians and bulgarians = nazi slavs

same shit t.b.h. the naziboos shitposting their 'holohoax' crap and glorifying genocide while on the otherside getting butthurt when the same shit happend to them as redemption
>>
>>502892
barely 50% Croat*
>>
>>502893
Hello Ruthless
>>
>>499664
There was an opinion that right after Hitler will die, more moderate person will take his seat and allow Ukrainians to have independent country. It was obviously unlikely(Ukraine was the land Hitler wanted, everything else could go to hell but Ukraine, with its fertile lands was intended to be settled by Germans).
But then again, it wasn't the first time it happened.

Croats and Slovaks were outside of Lebensraum mind you.
>>
>>502560
>calling someone reddit because he's not so edgy to think that mass murder is A-OK
is this really how far we've fallen?
>>
>>503004
>murder is bad
Who started this meme
>>
>>503016
Murder is bad. Now killing doesn't have to be, but murder always is, by definition.
>>
Far as my knowledge goes

nazi croats were the last Axis to fight on european soil

but then again more croats were in partisans then in the nazis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Od%C5%BEak
>>
>>503004
Croatians are just the Sith, nothing unusual.
>>
>>503093
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courland_Pocket dont forget latvian legions, they surrendered at the same time with berlin.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.