[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all out war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1423114426956.jpg (10 KB, 177x192) Image search: [Google]
1423114426956.jpg
10 KB, 177x192
I've been wondering something.
If a western nation like say, Germany, was given the task to erase every other single non-western nation of the world, could they achieve it? or would they be massively stumped by China and Japan? I mean that the USA and other european nations wouldn't intervene and let Germany go through with a world-wide holocaust.
>>
Boom
>>
China and Russia would kick Germany's ass, if there is no NATO support
>>
Fairly sure Germany doesn't stand a chance against China.
>>
>>489019
Russia is European.
>>
High Scale Nuclear Reprisal,

Germany would be erased for the good, after a massive attempt of Global Genocide, Germany cannot claim "but we were not guilty guys" again.
>>
>>489009
Germany wouldn't stand a chance against Poland, let alone a united eastern front.

>we'll let Russia out of it, since in a realistic scenario with them involved, they'll be going "privet" in less than a year.
>>
>>489024
Still Germany couldn't do shit.
>>
Japan counts as western in this day and age after WWII, maybe not 100% but its pretty fucking close.

China and Russia are the big contenders, no nation in NATO besides America could dream of taking these two on at once. But Russia is like half western anyways compared to islamic nations and even China.

I guess it depends what specific countries you are referring to in regards to "non-western"

So from my knowledge, the only nation that could do your scenario is America, but really with the size of Americas military (and not regarding nukes) they could pretty much take on the rest of the world, and might even win.
>>
>>489039
Alright. How about the UK and France? would they do any better?
>>
>>489009
With USA supporting the funds and techs, i think Germany can. Russ and China armies are meme tier if not for nuclear warheads
>>
Give me one reason why this thread belongs on this board.
>>
>>489041
Fairly sure the sheer population would be overwhelming, unless The UK or France get infinite manpower or supersoldiers.
>>
>>489048
People familiar with military strategies and stuff fill this board.
>>
>>489057
That would be /k/. This board is just wankery about abstract constructs and race of ancient people. So basically we're tumblr.
>>
Shouldnt this be /int/?
>>
>>489064
okay, let's hope a jani deletes this thread
>>
Sounds like a pretty /pol/ question to me, but desu only america could
>>
>>489009
what is "assistance"? what is "all out"?

approximately every country relies on important things from other countries. if they couldn't trade they'd be fucked enough to not be able to continue war.

russia or china or both might be coup-able with dedication, prep and a little bit of luck. are you supposed to try to kill every person in the country? even if you got them to do it themselves it'd cause fuckhuge global effects just from the unrest. do you even have any idea what kind of task that would be from an organizing perspective?

are you just supposed to "win"? it's relatively easy to take out governments, especially shitty ones, but control of the area is pretty much impossible if the population doesn't see themselves as "german". even if you installed a puppet government they'd just fail to control things or fail to be under your control.

the "empire" or "military despotism" model worked when it was the only convenient way anyone controlled their population. you just kicked out the previous top dog and told the people to keep walking. nowadays that power isn't so tangible that anyone could just access it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.