[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up, the year and date is 28th June 1519, you are Charles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
You wake up, the year and date is 28th June 1519, you are Charles V.

What do you do?
>>
>>484851
convert to protestantism and reform europe
>>
>>484851
convert to judaism and circumcise europe
>>
Renunce the title so that Francois can get it and rebuild Charlemagne's empire.
Let him take Italy too.
In return ask for his support in uniting Iberia and reconquisting north africa, and create a single empire over the americas.
>>
>>484923
c.u.c.k. : the post
>>
declare my power over the pope and take rome.
>>
>>484851
Kill the fucking french faggot once I have him in Valencia. Be remembered as Charles the Mad or something like that, but prevent the french from starting four fucking wars and allying the french. Revoke all the titles from the defated protestant nobles, tolerance clearly didn't work. Once I die, if I have to separate my lands, give the burgundian heritage to the Austrian branch as they will clearly have an easier time controlling it.
>>
>>484950
>and allying the french

I meant the muslims, of course.
>>
>>484851

/tg/
>>
Give freedom of religion to the Protestant heretics and try to appease them.

Kill King Francis in 1525. This means the Kingdom will be inherited by his 8 years old son.

Then, decentralize France. Help French dukes and counts get more independence from the King.

Call for a Crusade against the Ottomans to appease the Pope.
>>
>Kill Francis in 1525.
>Make the pope a patriarch under my rule.
>>
>>484950
>>485395
>>485594
I would think that being a murderer would undermine your power.
And there's not duke and count of note in france at that time, except for charles de bourbon. And after that guy's betrayal in 1523, all of the country belongs to the king directly.
Besides that, I don't think french nobility would go along with you. They did have some principles.
>>
I ask the Portuguese infanta if she's a reliquary
>>
>>484851
Not fuck my cousins.
>>
>>485395
>freedom of religion

Enjoy Spain revolting
>>
Embezzel everything and run.
>>
>>484851
Immediately focus on getting a harem of extremely fat mistresses.
>>
You are now aware that Charles V Holy Roman Emperor, and Charlemagne, were the same person.
>>
>>487507
this guy knows what's up
>>
>>484851
Try to spread as much modern knowledge as I can
>>
>>484851
issue and edict of tolerance in the empire and remove Turk.
>>
>>485395
oh yeah, remove Frog for sure.
>>
>>484851
realistically, fuck as many qt's as possible
>>
>>487507
this
>>
>>484851
Convert to Islam, unite with Ottomans and resurrect the Roman Empire
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.