[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daily reminder that Christianity makes no sense without the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x268
>daily reminder that Christianity makes no sense without the Garden of Eden
>daily reminder that the Garden of Eden is Babylonian
>2015
>worshipping Babylonian gods
>shiggidy-diggidy
>>
Well, Yahweh, the central god of all 3 Abrahamics, is a Canaanite war-god, so you'd be better off saying
>Worshiping Canaanite gods
>>
So fucking what christianity will stay no matter what fedora tipping autist say deal with it
>>
File: feed me baby Canaanites.jpg (19 KB, 220x346) Image search: [Google]
feed me baby Canaanites.jpg
19 KB, 220x346
>>483131
>implying we didn't annex and absorb their shitty gods after we genocided them ad maiorem Dei gloriam
>>
>>483129

Are you trying to imply that Christianity makes sense even with the Garden of Eden?
>>
>>484146
>So fucking what christianity will stay no matter what fedora tipping autist say deal with it
According to the latest polls, it will only stay in underdeveloped shitholes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_by_country
deal with it.
>>
>>484217
>Are you trying to imply that Christianity makes sense even with the Garden of Eden?
Religion does not need to make sense, that niche is allready taken by philosophy.
Religion is there to give the cultists their daily dose of mysticism and calm down their fears.
>>
>>484220
Sure buddy ;)
>>
>>484220
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_by_country
Sweden most irreligous country, who would have thought...
But yeah, religion is losing importance fast, and it looks that it is mostly Christianity that is losing.
>>
>>484229
BTFO
>>
>>484237
So basically all the rich countries go non religious and the poor countries go fundamentalist?
>>
>>483129
>>483129
>>483129
Genesis was written after Exodus.

Genesis is simply a play in Genetics and old Sumerian legends.

Words of Moses are intentionally mistranslated because of Babylon, which is why the Bible warns us about this in Revelation.

Not all OT and NT go together, but no church in Judaism and Christianity wants you to figure it out, but rather just focus on what "they're" doing.

Jesus wasn't about the tyrannical god Yahweh according to Gnostic belief.
>>
>>484363
Ever thought about the possiblity that the bible might be just a fictional book and has nothing to say at all, besides the mythes and legends of bronze age middle eastern nomads and the clever marketing tricks of a guy called Saul?
>>
>>484369
I spent about 6 - 7 years doing that.
>>
>>484406
I appreciate the New Testament a lot. Rather read that than OT. More about Jesus teachings to me than the church.
>>
>>484453
>Jesus teachings
You mean Sauls teachings
>>
>>484456
Paul's stuff is pretty good, though when I read NT I like the Gospels a lot, John, James, it's just teaching us.

Also like some Gnostic Gospels too, even with the dates they are still really credible information presented to us.
>>
>>484466
>even with the dates they are still really credible information presented to us.
written 40-50 years (best case scenario) after Jebus alledged death, by people who have never met him, written to fit the new doctrines of the heathen christians.
Face it, Jesus was a jew, and his teachings where for Jews only, The whole messiah, son of good, salvation for everyone, including non-jews, thats Sauls work.

You can find the same ammount of wisdom in Dianetics or in whatever Joseph Smith wrote.
>>
>>484509
Jesus actually was "anti-Jew" considering why they hated Him. Paul converted around 36AD, and persecuted Christans before this date, and Nero persecuted Christians in 64AD, and the Gospels aren't written until 70+ but they mention the destruction of the Temple in 70.
>>
>>484311
Then the people from poor countries migrate to rich countries and fundamentalism spreads everywhere and civilization collapses.
Islam was more dangerous than nuclear war all along.
>>
>>484533
>Nero persecuted Christians in 64AD
This is 100% false.The only historian that references this is Tacitus, but the mention is a very obvious forgery.

The whole jesus thing is probably the result of some jewish mystery cult in Alexandria or Judea, because the life of jesus is written as some massive Solar allegory, like a ton of other cults at the time.
>>
>>484369
You go too far. It certainly has something to say about how people should live. It is not literally true, but undeniably has been as influential as naturalism in the development of the 'Western temperament'.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.