[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Labyrinth of Egypt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqmpT6T_2tU

>The Mataha-expedition researched the lost labyrinth of Egypt at Hawara. A colossal temple described by many classic authors like Herodotus and Strabo, to contain 3000 rooms full of hieroglyphs and paintings. A legendary building lost for 2 millenia under the ancient sands of Egypt. Bringing the highest level of technology to unlock the secrets of the past. The sand of Hawara was scanned in 2008 by the Belgian Egyptian expedition team.

>The results of the Hawara geophysic-survey were officially released for the first time in August 2008, by the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics (NRIAG, Cairo) at the Workshop in Cairo, to the persons directly related with the Hawara preservate masterplan of the Supreme Council of Antiquities. The Mataha Expedition results were secondly published in the scientific journal of the NRIAG in fall 2008. Thirdly, all Mataha-expedition research information was exchanged on the Public Lecture at Ghent University ( October 2008 ) in the presence of the Belgian press.

>The conclusion of the Hawara geophysic-survey is, however, still waiting to be internationally released by Dr. Zahi Hawass, the Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities (Egypt). Since the release of the scan results at the Ghent University public lecture, Dr Zahi Hawass requested to stop communicating our results, intimidating the Mataha Expedition team members with Egyptian National Security sanctions. After 2 years of patience we decided June 2010, to oppose all cunning and deceit by posting the conclusion on the labyrinthofegypt.com website.
>>
Are the Egyptian government and academics suppressing what may be one of the greatest discoveries of all time, /his/?
>>
probably
>>
>>478649
>one of the greatest discoveries of all time
Its just hieroglyphs and paintings, whats so great about that
>>
>>478736
Herodotus wrote that the labyrinth eclipsed the Pyramids as wonders.
>>
>>478636
>Zahi Hawass
He hasn't been killed by the new regime yet?
>>
>>478636
They are clearly trying to hide these discoveries, since it would only further support the fact that Egyptians were black.
>>
>>480911
>Zahi Hawass

He was actually rehired after the 2011 protests but got fired quickly.

Now he just sells his knockoff indiana jones hats.
>>
I've heard of a french engineer considering new angles on how the pyramids were built, eventually creating a very viable theory backed up by numerous identifiable evidence such as lubricated logs and pulley systems and counter weights.

Supposedly he struggled to find an grounds to validate his hypothesis with egyptian academies who weren't getting shit done. So I think maybe egyptian aren't very helpful in disseminating the history of the land, which I don't think we can fairly call 'there' history given that modern egyptians probably don't have any bloodline to their ancient counterparts.
Why they're always so unhelpful, I don't know. super scary secrets or do they have issues with tourism?

I'm pretty sure mexicans don't fuss in joint efforts to understand olmecs and whatnot.
>>
>>480925
I like this meme
>>
>>481139
Wow, just read that back and realized I made a bunch of typos.

>such as lubricated logs and pulley systems and counter weights.
such as lubricated logs, pulley systems, and counter weights.

> Supposedly he struggled to find an grounds to validate his hypothesis with egyptian academies who weren't getting shit done.
Supposedly he struggled to find grounds to validate his hypothesis with Egyptian academics who weren't getting shit done.

> which I don't think we can fairly call 'there' history
which I don't think we can fairly call 'their' history
>>
>>481139
They actually just started an international project to scan the Pyramids with the same technology used to look inside the Fukushima.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alanboyle/2015/10/21/egypt-lays-out-plan-to-scan-for-secrets-of-the-pyramids-with-cosmic-rays/

http://www.scanpyramids.org/
>>
>>481196

very cool, its called LIDAR or LADAR I think

I also think that this labyrinth could hold some of the answers to technological questions

when is this going down?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.