[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets have a thread to talk about Khazarian people and culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ddd01.jpg (26 KB, 379x333) Image search: [Google]
ddd01.jpg
26 KB, 379x333
Lets have a thread to talk about Khazarian people and culture
>>
>>45792
They always blob like crazy in my CKII games.
>>
They are jewish in a CK2 bookmark. That's all I know about them.
>>
Most experts believe it was the original homeland of the jewish people, Israel was actually settled by Jews later on in the picture
>>
>>46638
>Most experts believe
They don't, actually.
>>
>>46638
>Most experts believe

Oh boy, here we go
>>
>>46638
>Most experts[Who?] believe..
>>
>>46835
Are the Ethiopian Jews also satanic?
>>
They adopted Judaism because they were surrounded by Christians and Muslims. Muslims would attack if they became Christian and Christians would attack if they became Muslim. So they went for the middle road that both sides could tolerate, on good days.
>>
>>46638
Khazars (at least the ruling class) adopted Judaism as their religion and were independent from the greater Jewish diaspora. What real experts believe now is that Judaism made its way into Europe via Jewish men who traveled there from the Levant as merchants while taking wives from among the local populations during their travels and converting them to Judaism. If there's a genetic link to the Levant that some modern-day European Jews have, it's via their paternal lineage, not maternal.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1073x1079) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1073x1079
>>47148

Yeah but didnt they both hate jews?
>>
>>48293
When was the last time you ran into a Khazarian?
>>
>>48398

Kek, good point
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.