[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hidden / Denied Knowledge Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: T3Id9pj.png (173 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
T3Id9pj.png
173 KB, 500x382
So I was searching to download this book I have in digital copy. It's called "The Survivor", a novel about a German soldier in ww2, kind of "the other side of the story". I can't find it, it's like someone doesn't want it to be read (and it's not obscure at all , you can see it published in physical format). So, what historical fact /knowledge do you think is derailed from us?
inb4 /pol/ , inb4 tinfoil hat
>>
>>454786
>So I was searching to download this book I have in digital copy.
>I can't find it, it's like someone doesn't want it to be read (and it's not obscure at all , you can see it published in physical format).

Oh sweet summer child
>>
>>454853
Could you be any more cryptic faggot?
>>
>>454965
the understanding is not obfuscated
>>
>>454965
You think physical publication means a book cannot have been obscure and that being unable to find a digital copy means censorship is at work. These beliefs suggest that you have not been on Earth for very long.
>>
>>454853
Historically someone new to 4chan would be called a summerfag, seeing as you are new to life the other anon is calling you a summer child :)
>>
>>454853
>>455312
(Pushes glasses up) actually their called "newfags" and the correct way to greet them is to tell them to "lurk more"
The more you know!
>>
>>454786
>Hidden / Denied Knowledge Thread
Ok you went about starting this thread in a stranger manner but the topic is nevertheless fascinating asf.

One bit of supposed hidden knowledge is the belief that Celts were living in NZ before the arrival of the Maori.

Apparently Maori tradition speaks of gods with white skin and ginger hair being here before them. There's also apparently countless examples of Celt architecture, etc, throughout the country.

>apparently
>>
>>454984
>>455080
>>455328
I'm not a newfag, i knew the meaning of his comment but not of what he was referring to. most of the books I have are available digitally, at least in shitty pdf or in the archive or something. This book doesn't even have reviews online, strange.
I don't think it is censorship, but it may have something to do with American Idiosyncrasy of "the Germans were all monsters".

>>455544
That's interesting, also, what approach should I go with in future threads? is the title not clear/satisfying enough?
>>
>>455725
>also, what approach should I go with in future threads? is the title not clear/satisfying enough?
Yeah the title is fine the stuff about the book was a bit "wot?"
>>
>>455755
I fucked up, I did that because the idea for this thread came from that story, I mixed it up a little.I will keep it in mind.
At least they didn't accuse me of being a redditor.
>>
>>455544
How can Celts come from the other side of the planet?
>>
>>455784
From the other side of the planet, Janet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.