[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I reconcile my desire to be a coffee drinking, physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1231__3434_234.jpg (141 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1231__3434_234.jpg
141 KB, 720x720
How do I reconcile my desire to be a coffee drinking, physical and intellectual flaneuring sophisticate with no daily schedule, along with my STEMtard core, which requires habits and long hours to reach its potential?

AND I want to fit in 4chan, the gym, and lots of reading! And I'm only thinking about all this stuff because I recently graduated and only work for 15 hours per week in a minor job while living with my parents so I barely spend money. If I was working 9-5 then my aspiration to do anything would be CRUSHED
>>
>>452824
Who is this semen demon?
>>
Don't do STEM
>tfw pure humanities
>>
>>452824

BY STOPPING YOUR FUTILE & ABSURD ATTEMPT AT IDENTIFYING YOURSELF WITH SOCIAL STEREOTYPES AND SUBSEQUENTLY ATTEMPTING TO ENACT THEM.

YOU ARE AN UNSELFAWARE AND UNSELFCONSCIOUS IDIOT.
>>
>>452863

It's all-caps lad!
>>
>>452863
What are you
>>
you have already failed , cuck
>>
>>452824
>How do I reconcile my desire

study the teachings of the Lord Buddha

checkmate, atheists!
>>
Just be a huge poser.
>>
>>452863
>YOU ARE AN UNSELFAWARE AND UNSELFCONSCIOUS IDIOT.
So are you, though
>>
>>452824
1) Read Stoics, buddah's teachings, epicurus etc. in order to realize you don't need material things, move to a country (or cheap area in your country) where you can live cheaply while perhaps doing some online freelance work like programming/website design for minimal hours while spending the rest of your time chilling

2) Read up on personal finance (books a couple levels higher than rich dad, poor dad), get a good job with your STEM degree, read up on succeeding in the work place, work hard while living frugally, invest wisely, retire in 10 years (or earlier if you read stoic stuff), spend the rest of your time living comfortably, not having to work

I'm going for the latter.
>>
>>452824
fake and pretend
just like this anon >>452854
>>
>waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah I want to eat my cake and have it too

That's you
>>
>>452863
Are you schizophrenic Rei?
>>
>>452959
>"stoicism is good"
>million year old hippie ideology of prayer and circuses sold to the powerless

NO
>>
File: 1423093945181.jpg (128 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423093945181.jpg
128 KB, 768x1024
>>452824

I know that only betas eat pussy, but I would not mind this time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.