[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of man was Mohammed? Was he a peaceful vigilante spreading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 220x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 220x438
What kind of man was Mohammed? Was he a peaceful vigilante spreading the word of Allah or a man obsessed with war and the seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism? If so, what would he have gained from the destruction of these 2?
>>
>>440380
>shits on fire, sadiq
>>
>>440380
His only two sons were Christian and Jewish you fucking dumbass. Why would he hate the two religions he was allied with? That's like asking if Churchill hated America.
>>
>>440380
>obsessed with war and the seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism?
he didnt hate them
he hated idoltry though
>>
>>440380
he thought jew and Christians were on the right track but ended up losing their way muslims refer to them as people of the book
>>
>>440380
Didn't he has a 5 year old wife?

Why don't people talk about this more? He was literally fucking a 5 year old, and this pedo is someone Muslims revere....
>>
>>440499
> trusting a Shite to talk about a leading Sunni scholar

She seems to be getting younger every year. 16 is the likeliest age.
Anyway Mary and Magadelene were both like 10 when they got pregnant

>God and Jesus are revered by Christians

Why are you guys such pedophiles?
>>
>>440499
To be fair he waited until she was 9 to do the deed.

This is literally the defense Muslims have for this.
>>
>>440512
>Mary
Yeah but she was pregnant by god so it doesn't count.
>Magdalene
Pretty sure she wasn't pregnant.
>>
>>440525
At least 16 according to everyone but Bukhari.
Basic logic states that since she was allowed to fight in Uhud, and Ubayd the 14 year old was not since he was 2 years too young.
Even Amerifat Evanglistupids can do that shit.
>>
>>440545
Math.
>>
>>440534
*By the will of God.

Following your argument, since god is the source of all good in Christian thought, and according to 378 false Nicea Jesus is also God, isn't it far worse?
>>
>>440545
>According to everyone
You mean according to Muslims trying to cover their ass because this is very commonly accepted as a fact. Not to mention Bukhari's hadiths are almost universally accepted by Sunni Muslim's.
>>
>>440563
Bukhari is accepted on theology as long as the Hadith are in the certified category. He's full of shit on his history ever since Ibn Khaldun did the basic math on Population in pre-mosaic Palestine. Abu Muslim is a far better source than that
>>
Man preaching love, tolerance and forgiveness while not applying them.
>>
>>440578
Even aside from Bukhari no traditional source claims that Aisha was any older than 12. The idea that she was a young adult is a very recent thing.
>>
>>440605
? Literally every source says the same thing. That Persian had to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>440380
He didn't hate them he just saw them as misguided versions of islam. Neither was he obsesses with war. Most of the early fighting in the Quran consists of him defending against other Arabs. He did raid caravans but they had been raiding his own. I wouldn't say he wa totally peaceful but he wasn't a nutter either in the sense of wanton destruction.
>>
>>440611
>Literally every source
What the fuck?

No one except modern bullshitters majorly disagrees with Bukhari.
>>
There is evidence that the koran was being written before Muhammed.

Combine that with the way the muslims went about conquering. Where they didn't even demand everyone to convert. It becomes clear that what we have is some sort of arab nomad conquest movement. Like the Mongol horde. Where a religion was used to bring common cause among the ruling elite and common rabble soldiers. to conquer the land of the crumbling empires to the north of them.
>>
>>440658
>there is evidence
I fucking hope you're not referring to that article stating the same thing in its title before explaining that actually not really.
>>
>>440499
People were routinely fucking <12 year old girls back in those days.
One byzantine princess infamously died as a toddler from "internal bleeding" because the slavic ruler she was married to couldn't wait to plow her, it sparked a diplomatic crisis.
>>
>>440380

he personally beheaded 600 people in one day
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (56 KB, 370x557) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
56 KB, 370x557
>>440380

Book 2 Hadith 18:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Book 2 Hadith 19:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." The questioner again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To perform Hajj (Pilgrim age to Mecca) 'Mubrur, (which is accepted by Allah and is performed with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure only and not to show off and without committing a sin and in accordance with the traditions of the Prophet)."

Book 2 Hadith 22:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."
>>
>>440720
(These are from Sahih al-Bukhari btw)

Book 2 Hadith 29:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

Book 3 Hadith 65:

Narrated Abu Musa:

A man came to the Prophet and asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What kind of fighting is in Allah's cause? (I ask this), for some of us fight because of being enraged and angry and some for the sake of his pride and haughtiness." The Prophet raised his head (as the questioner was standing) and said, "He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause."

Book 4 Hadith 104:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A wound which a Muslim receives in Allah's cause will appear on the Day of Resurrection as it was at the time of infliction; blood will be flowing from the wound and its color will be that of the blood but will smell like musk."

Book 4 Hadith 109:

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet said, "All drinks that produce intoxication are Haram (forbidden to drink).

Book 5 Hadith 21:

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).
>>
>>440733

Book 8 Hadith 77:

Narrated `Aisha:

Um Habiba and Um Salama mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection."

Book 8 Hadith 85:

Narrated `Aisha and `Abdullah bin `Abbas:

When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done.

Book 10 Hadith 8:

Narrated Humaid:

Anas bin Malik said, "Whenever the Prophet went out with us to fight (in Allah's cause) against any nation, he never allowed us to attack till morning and he would wait and see: if he heard Adhan he would postpone the attack and if he did not hear Adhan he would attack them." Anas added, "We reached Khaibar at night and in the morning when he did not hear the Adhan for the prayer, he (the Prophet ) rode and I rode behind Abi Talha and my foot was touching that of the Prophet. The inhabitants of Khaibar came out with their baskets and spades and when they saw the Prophet they shouted 'Muhammad! By Allah, Muhammad and his army.' When Allah's Apostle saw them, he said, "Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned."

Book 10 Hadith 88:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."
>>
>>440720
>>440733
Nice try, but notice how none of the four Madhdhahib interpret this command at face value. According to the Hanafi, Maliki, and Hanbali schools, the command to fight the unbelievers is subject to takhsis (specification) restricting the meaning to the particular people of that time.

The only remaining Sunni school, the Shafi'i school, understands this command as being general in meaning, however they interpret it as a command to fight against pagan arab tribes, which were basically gone after a century.

Fiqh is more than just looking up hadith.
>>
File: Quran_persia.jpg (493 KB, 762x636) Image search: [Google]
Quran_persia.jpg
493 KB, 762x636
>>440756

Book 11 Hadith 1:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."

Book 23 Hadith 93:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A black person, a male or a female used to clean the Mosque and then died. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) did not know about it . One day the Prophet remembered him and said, "What happened to that person?" The people replied, "O Allah's Apostle! He died." He said, "Why did you not inform me?" They said, "His story was so and so (i.e. regarded him as insignificant)." He said, "Show me his grave." He then went to his grave and offered the funeral prayer.

Book 28 Hadith 11:

Narrated `Aisha the wife of the Prophet:

Allah's Apostle called the salamander a bad animal, but I did not hear him ordering it to be killed."

Book 34 Hadith 172:

Narrated Sa`id bin Abu Al-Hasan:

While I was with Ibn `Abbas a man came and said, "O father of `Abbas! My sustenance is from my manual profession and I make these pictures." Ibn `Abbas said, "I will tell you only what I heard from Allah's Apostle . I heard him saying, 'Whoever makes a picture will be punished by Allah till he puts life in it, and he will never be able to put life in it.' " Hearing this, that man heaved a sigh and his face turned pale. Ibn `Abbas said to him, "What a pity! If you insist on making pictures I advise you to make pictures of trees and any other unanimated objects."
>>
File: ascent.jpg (69 KB, 644x595) Image search: [Google]
ascent.jpg
69 KB, 644x595
>>440779

Book 41 Hadith 3:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle." Abu Huraira (in another narration) said from the Prophet, "unless it is used for guarding sheep or farms, or for hunting." Narrated Abu Hazim from Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A dog for guarding cattle or for hunting."

Book 46 Hadith 37:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).

Book 48 Hadith 3:

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "Who would kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf as he has harmed Allah and His Apostle ?" Muhammad bin Maslama (got up and) said, "I will kill him." So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "I want a loan of one or two Wasqs of food grains." Ka`b said, "Mortgage your women to me." Muhammad bin Maslama said, "How can we mortgage our women, and you are the most handsome among the Arabs?" He said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." Muhammad said, "How can we mortgage our sons, as the people will abuse them for being mortgaged for one or two Wasqs of food grains? It is shameful for us. But we will mortgage our arms to you." So, Muhammad bin Maslama promised him that he would come to him next time. They (Muhammad bin Maslama and his companions came to him as promised and murdered him. Then they went to the Prophet and told him about it.

Book 51 Hadith 49:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
>>
>>440499

It depends on whether you accept that particular Hadith as genuine. It has a fairly weak Isnad and you can make a very good case for it being inconsistent with what we know about the chronology of Muhammad's life and the lives of other early Muslims.

You also have to bear in mind that there was major political significance attached to Aisha's status as Muhammad's perfectly innocent, virginal wife so it's likely that her youth was exaggerated in early sources.

Nevertheless, it's likely that she was in her early/mid teens while he was around 50 when their marriage was consummated, which is pretty revolting by modern standards.

And while it's perhaps incorrect to judge a historical personality based on an anachronistic value system, it's perfectly reasonable to do so in relation to a religious figure who set out incredibly extreme punishments for adultery while engaging in rampant polyamory himself (not to mention his condoning of sexual slavery).
>>
>>440779
>>440790
What point are you trying to argue with these hadith? I don't see what they have to do with each other.
>>
File: Mohammad Preaching.jpg (64 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Mohammad Preaching.jpg
64 KB, 600x360
>>440790

Book 52 Hadith 22:

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Book 56 Hadith 139:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Book 56 Hadith 226:

Narrated `Ikrima:

`Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn `Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Book 59 Hadith 36:

Narrated Abu Talha:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal).

Book 59 Hadith 48:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

Book 60 Hadith 149:

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "A lady was punished because of a cat which she had imprisoned till it died. She entered the (Hell) Fire because of it, for she neither gave it food nor water as she had imprisoned it, nor set it free to eat from the vermin of the earth."
>>
File: Hadith.png (51 KB, 273x234) Image search: [Google]
Hadith.png
51 KB, 273x234
>>440804

Book 68 Hadith 54:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! A black child has been born for me." The Prophet asked him, "Have you got camels?" The man said, "Yes." The Prophet asked him, "What color are they?" The man replied, "Red." The Prophet said, "Is there a grey one among them?' The man replied, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Whence comes that?" He said, "May be it is because of heredity." The Prophet said, "May be your latest son has this color because of heredity."

Book 92 Hadith 50

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
>>
>>440380
It appears he was a Super Saiyan.
>>
Quran 5:33 is all you need to read
>>
File: 9o_cmm-fXKA.jpg (50 KB, 408x535) Image search: [Google]
9o_cmm-fXKA.jpg
50 KB, 408x535
>>440380
Quran is a fiction like many others religious books.
If you wish discuss about a religions and allahas please, go to another thread.
>>
>>440720
Selective "gotcha" quoting is always embarrassing once you study a little bit of the subject being quoted, whether it's Islam, Christianity, whatever. With Islam it's especially heinous though because people with literally no connection to Islamic jurisprudence and no connection to the history and culture find ahadith and ayat on the internet (usually some ideologue nutjob site) and copypasta them everywhere thinking they've stumbled on the big secret that no one but them knows about. We all know by now that even when hadith were being written down, hundreds of years after they were supposedly authored, the people compiling them knew even the best of them were suspicious, and their only real use was ammunition for people that wanted to argue about how their school was really the right school, yeah?
>>
>>440396
what
elaborate
>>
File: 113665497948.jpg (3 MB, 1280x1650) Image search: [Google]
113665497948.jpg
3 MB, 1280x1650
>>440835
kek
>>
He was a genius who decided to use the rise of Christianity and the Monotheistic elements of Judaism to make a new religion that would be inclusive to all. He would use this to his own personal advantage. Genious
>>
>>440835
>>441193
This kind of commentary is less stupid that it seems.

The saiyan shit comes from Toriyama extensively using buddhist symbolism, a lot of it originating in India. This portrait obviously follows the style of persian miniatures, who are influenced by both eastern (for middle eastern standards) and pre-islamic iranic art, where the auras and halos we see in dragon ball are present too.

Saying "kek it's a sayian" is just recognising (without knowing it) the fact that two very different works of art got indirect influence from indo-iranian culture and cosmovision.
>>
>>440820
top cuck
>>
>>440380
He wasn't either, because he wasn't a caricature or a reality TV character. Read on him and think for yourself. It shows you have no idea because you can ask if he wanted to ''destroy Christianity and Judaism''
>>440499
Married at 6, consummated at 9, favorite wife till he died. This is always redneck rhetoric. Funnier would be to see what age Maria was, it's most likely not above 14 either.
>>
>>440380

He was a peaceful vigilante for his time and a bloodthirsty maniac for our time.

Unfortunately he forgot the fact that societies progress and change while he was writing his book, so here we have this huge fucking mess in our hands.

>If so, what would he have gained from the destruction of these 2?

He simply didn't like them. I believe the guy seriously thought that he was doing the right thing.
>>
>>440512

Actually Muslims exaggerate her age. She was 6 when they married, and 9 whem Muhammed fucked her for the first time.

Mary was 12 or something.
>>
>>442532

>It shows you have no idea because you can ask if he wanted to ''destroy Christianity and Judaism''

He did. Not by genocide but by taxing them until they eventually got bored. He didn't really hate Christians and Jews, he just hated Pagans really really fucking much. It was some sort of an autismal, KC tier rage.
>>
>>440720
that's Ali you fuckboy, no sect of moselmen allow their prophet to be depicted in or as an icon
>>
>>440380
Of course, he was a grandson of khalif Allah.
>>
>>440499
Tumblr pls go
>>
>>441080
>make my own thread on the subject
>tells me to leave my own thread
>????
>>
>>443478
That flamey guy is actually Muhammad but I don't remember the source. It is from some Persian art I suppose?
>>
>>440620
>He did raid caravans but they had been raiding his own

Raiding caravans was just something arabs did in that day (and even into the 20th century: see The seven pillars of wisdom by TE lawrence) - it was practically a sport.
>>
read hay bin yakzan
>>
>people take this garbage seriously
>>
>>440380
Sexually, he was kind of a pervert. He cucked his own adopted son and married his best friends super young daughter.

As for
>a man obsessed with war and the seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism
Didn't happen. Against non Abrahamic religions, absolutely. But his troops were prevented from attacking churches and synagogues during sieges and they weren't forced to convert, only pay the extra tax or be exiled. Muslims (the early ones at least) were comparatively respectful when it came to Christians. Jews were kind of iffy.
>>
>>443624
there are no images of mohammad, he said images of living creatures are haraaam, would he not abide by god's rules the people wouldn't have followed him for being a hypocrite. here's a clue, zoroastrians worship fire, they really love fire, zoroastrians sprout from persia, you have persian art depicting the prophet flaming like that, you must be a zoroastrian artist who liked muhammad's stories, so you drew him as if he looked like one of your uzbek friends with a flame in the background, hundreds of years later, a faggot finds this picture on the internet and claims that this image you drew is actually of mohammad sitting on a horse.
>>
>>440380
>that pic
He was a saiyan apparently
>>
File: muhammad on buraq.jpg (433 KB, 800x1182) Image search: [Google]
muhammad on buraq.jpg
433 KB, 800x1182
>>444893
Uzbeks didn't exist back then (they are a post-Mongolian invasion nationality) and images do exist of mohammad. It is only a fairly modern belief that images should not depict the prophet, previously in history it was fairly common to depict the prophet. In later images, his face is covered by a veil then they simple stopped producing images of him altogether.

This is a Persian image of Muhammad ascending to heaven while mounted on the Buraq, his heavenly steed. Note how his face is covered by a veil.

Also a side note: you shouldn't make things up or tell hear-say then pass them off as truth.
>>
>>440396
Mohammad had three sons, senpai. And they all died during early childhood.
>>
>>445086
shut the fuck up
>>
>>445137
what's the matter?
>>
>>445086
tomato tomato, uzbeks mongols bukhars tajik not a huge difference. so who is this guy that keeps following the prophet and draws pictures of him ? is that a horse with a human face ? plz stop this retarded persian art, but really ? he ascended to heaven and this persian artist was with him ? oh god such blasphemy, there were no images of mohammad, there is no images of mohammad, there won't be images of mohammad, you can claim all the bullshit you want but truth is truth. again what is up with the flame ?
>>
>>440396
>be a prophet of a new religion
>your two sons are of older religions
>mission failed
i want to know, who lied to you ? a jewish son and a christian son ? where's the hindu son i wonder.
>>
>>445137
Don't know why you're so butthurt. Art of him wasn't exactly uncommon in the Middle Ages, they just showed him with a veil over his face. There's a whole bunch from the Abbasid caliphate through to the Ottomans.
>>
File: 1429565681704.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1429565681704.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>440380
he was a warmonger pedophile

he applied heavy taxes to the 'people of the book and left them alone but for pagans it was convert or die
>>
>>445506

>not a huge difference
>none of them even speak languages that are closely related
>>
>>443455
>Says "Actually Muslims exaggerate her age." >Then says "She was 6 when they married, and 9 whem Muhammed fucked her for the first time.", which is the most common thing Muslims say and thus you agree with the traditional view.
If the age was exaggerated, it would be that she was that young, not that she was older, since her young age was actually seen as a positive thing in traditional Muslim opinion. She could have been 16 (which is in the range of synthetic alternate age hypothesis derived from hadiths) yet her age was brought down to emphasize her purity and shit.
>>
>>446080
>synthetic alternate age hypothesis
>>
>>440380
>this isn't even my final form
>>
File: dicaprio.jpg (4 KB, 165x200) Image search: [Google]
dicaprio.jpg
4 KB, 165x200
>>440396
>>
>>440683
Problem is, the byzantine ruler isn't venerated as a prophet
>>
>>440388
kek'd
>>
>>440399
Say what you will about his other beliefs, he was dead right about the rise of idoltry with Christians and Jews.
>>
>>446222
This. Why would a man of god need to marry such a young girl? He already had wives who could probably bear children.
>>
>>449619
He never had virgin pussy before. All his wives were either widows or remarried him.
>>
>>446222
It's not like people are venerated as prophets for marrying child brides.
By the way, every prophet in the bible except the J-man probably married a minor (by our modern standards) Joseph was allegedly 90 years old when Jesus was born, while Mary would have married him at 12-14 (20+ was Christmas Cake territory already.)
>>
>>440396
Muhammad's sons died in childhood m8. The only ones that were alive until adulthood are his daughters.
>>
File: 1411509696120.jpg (45 KB, 930x587) Image search: [Google]
1411509696120.jpg
45 KB, 930x587
>>440820
>A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! A black child has been born for me." The Prophet asked him, "Have you got camels?" The man said, "Yes." The Prophet asked him, "What color are they?" The man replied, "Red." The Prophet said, "Is there a grey one among them?' The man replied, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Whence comes that?" He said, "May be it is because of heredity." The Prophet said, "May be your latest son has this color because of heredity."
>>
>>440658
That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
Well I mean he literally led armies to forcibly convert other tribes, and said that if they didn't convert they should have their heads chopped off.

It doesn't really matter what you preach. You know why people consider Christianity a religion of peace? Because Jesus preached peace, and he was a peaceful man. You know why people consider Buddhism a religion of peace? Because he preached peace, and was a peaceful man. You know why people consider Islam a religion of peace? Because they're idiots, the man who founded it may have preached tolerance and kindness but what he actually practiced was violence and force. So frankly I don't give a damn what is in their silly book with scribbles in it.
>>
>>440820
And yet wasn't Muhammad devastated when his loli wife Aisha got lost in the desert, a guard rescued her and people started rumors that she cucked him?

Like literally it took Allah speaking to Muhammad and telling him that he wasn't a cuckold to stop feeling depressed.
>>
>>449864
Isn't there a hadith of Muhammad telling someone that they need to get a child bride because of how tight and great they feel inside?
>>
>>440380
He considered the Jews and Christians to be dhammi. He even destroyed a mosque once he learned a jewish man was evicted from his land to build it, and gave the land back to him.

Muhammad was a p cool guy desu
>>
>>440697
They did betray Ummad though. He gave them every chance to play nice and they tried to betray him in his time of crisis.

What a lot of people forget is Muhammad wasn't just a prophet, he was a leader. He had to make tough decisions. I guess you can also take solace in the fact it wasn't because they were Jews, but because they were, as I said, traitors.
>>
>>443594

Welcome to 4chan, Family-sama!
>>
>>451446
>trolling cucks

Absolutely based
>>
A warlord.

If it's not ok to praise Columbus, Genghis, Charlemagne etc etc anymore because they did some shitty things, it shouldn't be okay to praise Muhammad.
>>
>>440380
>What kind of man was Mohammed?

A Super Saiyan according to that picture.
>>
>>441080
That sauropod looks high as fuck.
>>
File: bW6ur5w.jpg (36 KB, 1193x715) Image search: [Google]
bW6ur5w.jpg
36 KB, 1193x715
>>446080

She could have been 16 (which is in the range of synthetic alternate age hypothesis derived from hadiths)

>range of synthetic alternate age hypothesis
>>
>>440720
Most hadiths are lies ,go read Quran it's the main resource of the Islam.
>>
>>440380
>Was he a peaceful vigilante spreading the word of Allah or a man obsessed with war and the seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism?

A man obsessed with war spreading the word of Allah (seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism)
>>
>>440499
Muhammad claimed this post was a joke though
>>
>>443901
>He cucked his own adopted son
this didn't happen
>>
>>454093
>Columbus
He was by no means a warlord
>>
>>440512
>>440525
>>440545
>>440578
>>458117
t. Abdul Barhbuhda
>>
>>440720
that picture is of Ali
>>
>>458100
>seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism
Hello /pol/
>>
File: 1414489495706.jpg (18 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1414489495706.jpg
18 KB, 413x395
>>440720
>I was shown the hell-fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful
>>
>>458125
Why do you even come here if you don't want to discuss things ?
>>
Why follow the hadiths?
They were written 200 years after Muhammad death by people who never met him.
>>
>>440683
he was supposed to be the EXAMPLE that every human that ever lived on this planet should followed. Clearly something wrong with that if his behaviour of fucking 9 years old are frowned upon in this century
>>
>>440380
>seeking the destruction of Christianity and Judaism?
He was seeking the destruction of polytheism. As far as he knew the revelations of Christianity and Judaism were identical to those of Islam.
>>
>>458489
Was islam a beta uprising?
>>
>>458117
He walked in and accidentally saw Zaid ibn Haritha's (his adoptive son) wife naked.

Zaid knew what was coming so asks Mohammed if he wants him to divorce Zainab (the wife), he says it isn't necessary, but Zaid divorces anyway. A few days later Mohammed gets the 'revelation' that its ok to marry her.
>>
>>440499
She was 9, yeah. It's totally inconsolable, but that was normal in 7th century Arabia.

Sex with children of that age was also normal in ancient Greece and ancient Rome. King John of England married an 11-year-old girl and consummated the marriage immediately.
>>
>>440804
The Hadiths are /pol/ as fuck
>>
>>458571
Without hadiths, Islam falls apart. The Qur'an barely tells you how to actually be a Muslim. In fact, you might as well read the Bible since it tells you most of the same stuff
>>
>>459908
And yet despite that, /pol/ is anti-Islam as fuck. I've never understood where the hate comes from when the beliefs match up so well.
>>
>>459968
>/pol/
>likes libertarianism
>dislikes neoliberalism
It's just tribalism and names. They don't even comprehend the concepts, the labels just help them form an identity for their identity politics. Their actual stances are without substance
>>
>>440590
Compared to a guy preaching love, then having his followers spread around the world killing, enslaving and generally doing their best to keep everyone uneducated and pathetic
>>
>A peaceful vigilante spreading the word of Allah
>man obsessed with war

Arabia was stricken by numerous wars caused by tribal conflicts and proxy battles due to interference from the Byzantine and Persian empires. Muhammed simply wanted to stabilize Arabia.

The problem arises when you try to compare Muhammed with Jesus considering Jesus was never a head of state. He never had to make tough decisions that had political consequences or form family alliances to strengthen unity in his area. Jesus's followers were 12. Muhammed's were in the tens of thousands.

In short, the man did what he believed he had to do.
>>
>>440380

NEET, since his first wife Kadija was loaded and he sat on his ass getting high, thus we have the hallucinations and terrible attempt at poetry for the next 30-odd years.

Clearly obsessed with war and power, but also with reward and punishment. It seems like most of a Muslim's time is spent figuring out how much merit they get from such-and-so action, and if it will balance out this other action. Tiring.

He probably saw that his NEET lifestyle wasn't going to last forever, that his wife (older than he was) was going to die soon so he'd better dream up something. He threw together stories he heard from his wife's customers, got high, and boom there we have people to follow him.

He'd have followers anyway since he was rich.

As far as Aisha goes, she was playing the bloodline game which is why we now have Sunni and Shiites. It's her fault. And yes she was being thigh-fucked by a 50 year old man when she was six, and he went in deep when she was nine. I've always wondered whether or not he ordered her to have a clitorectomy, or just did it himself.

tl;dr he's the kind of guy who gets his date to give him a blow job against her will in a movie theater
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.