[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real life Disney villains thread. I'll start. Cardinal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 27
File: SiegeOfLaRochelle.jpg (3 MB, 2812x1657) Image search: [Google]
SiegeOfLaRochelle.jpg
3 MB, 2812x1657
Real life Disney villains thread. I'll start.

Cardinal Richelieu
>Made himself so essential to Louis XIII (he was a figurehead, holding near-supreme power controlled by his mother.) that when the Queen Mother tried to have Richelieu fired since he overstepped his position, the king had her exiled.
>Bought a shit ton of ships from the Dutch and besieged and blockaded the Huguenot port city of La Rochelle, with a population of about 25 thousand soldiers and civilians. He decided to bomb the shit out of the city, and after 14 months of artillery strikes, 5 thousand people remained in the entire city.
>When Richelieu started beating the shit out of his fellow Catholics, the Hapsburgs in the 30 years war, the Pope showed up to yell at him. Richelieu almost got excommunicated, but he talked the Pope out of it and went on kicking Holy Roman ass.

Evil quote: "If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men,
I would find something in them to have him hanged."

What've you got, /his/?
>>
Philip II, easily.
His face, the events in the British Isles and the Netherlands, his demeanor, he comes off as a stereotypical 'evil' guy, even though he wasn't particularly immoral otherwise.
>>
>>432451
Better image
>>
Charles XII was a bit villainous, even though he fought the Great Northern War in defense. He drank nothing, felt no pain, fucked no women, and generally did nothing but conquer the shit out of the Baltic area.
>>
>>432451
>Protestant Dutch selling ships to an evil cardinal whose fighting protestants

Though quite normal when you realize they were selling top of the line cannons produced in Sweden to Spain when they were at war with them.
>>
>>432595
Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: GuiltyAsCharged.jpg (65 KB, 439x318) Image search: [Google]
GuiltyAsCharged.jpg
65 KB, 439x318
Objectively the fly-est of Cardinals.
>>
>>432629
>>432451
Disney villain or not, the guy looks damn majestic.
>>
File: Wilhelm II.jpg (49 KB, 357x530) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm II.jpg
49 KB, 357x530
Wilhelm is such an obvious Disney character it's not even funny
>grand ambitions
>unquestionable power and authority
>haughty, surrounded by a decadent cadre of underlings who are supposed to bow to his every whim
>at the same time, a rather laughable character, who always overreach his own abilities and comes off as comical at times, despite still being unquestionably dangerous
>you can't help but root for him at times.
>>
Any Russian
>>
File: 3980674-3x4-700x933.jpg (127 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
3980674-3x4-700x933.jpg
127 KB, 700x933
>Creates death squads to murder her enemies in the North of Ireland
>Robs miners of their jobs
>Robs pensioners of their retirement
>Evil laugh
>Nasty
>Stereotypical upper class Brit
>Foreign policy of movie villain
>Fits Strong Empowered Womyn role which Disney seems to push

p.s. burn in hell
>>
>>432665
t. Argentina
>>
>>432665
>>Stereotypical upper class Brit
She's pretty much stereotypically middle class m80.
>>
>>432649
Eh, he has elements that I think would make him more sympathetic than a disney villain would be.
>>
File: Margaret is that you.jpg (203 KB, 1456x1080) Image search: [Google]
Margaret is that you.jpg
203 KB, 1456x1080
>>432665
I think you're on to something, there.
>>
What Richelieu did, he did for France. Absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>432665

The sinking of the Belgrano was pretty evil tbf. It was far from the exclusion zone and posed no threat at all to the british navy and they knew that.
>>
File: falklands.png (576 KB, 646x478) Image search: [Google]
falklands.png
576 KB, 646x478
>>433104
>t. Samba

It was a war, and claiming that it wasn't fair to have your ship sunk because you were in the "safe zone" is retarded. The British never said that they weren't going to target shipping outside of the Exclusion Zone, and to assume that they would limit operations purely to that area (especially when it would mean the 24 de Mayo could sit comfortably outside of it launching airstrikes) is pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>433150
hey, hey man
you're retarded
>>
>>432451
Hey, it was all for the greater good. Louie was happy, and France was the stronger for it. Besides, without him, we'd have no bae-tier Louie XIV.
>>
File: backmeup.png (403 KB, 950x978) Image search: [Google]
backmeup.png
403 KB, 950x978
>>432649
>>
File: dukat.jpg (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
dukat.jpg
23 KB, 400x397
>>432451
>Hapsburgs
>PSBURGS
>PSB
>PPPPP
>tfw American education
>>
>>432451
You know, if I was born into money, nobility and good looks with a bitching military career ahead of me, and then at the age of 20 my family went "oh wait forget about the military we need you to become an ecclesiastic for strategic reasons so no pussy for you", I'd be pretty angry all the time.
>>
File: asshat.gif (47 KB, 201x300) Image search: [Google]
asshat.gif
47 KB, 201x300
>>432451
Pizarro, easily.

>illiterate bastard son
>captures Inca emperor Atahualpa who was just trying to host him and throw a nice dinner party at the time
>agrees to free him if Atahualpa fills a room with gold, and two with silver
>Atahualpa does it
>P decides to kill him anyway
>decides to burn him to death, which the Inca's believed was essential a one way ticket to hell
>frair convinces Atahualpa to convert last second in an effort to save his ass
>instead, the burning at the stake is downgraded to execution via garrote
>Atahualpa is renamed Francisco Atahualpa after the smug asshole who ruined his dinner

Like just kill the bastard and THEN loot his kingdom, no need to lie and give false hope.
>>
File: Karl_(Charles)_XII_of_Sweden.png (3 MB, 1233x1522) Image search: [Google]
Karl_(Charles)_XII_of_Sweden.png
3 MB, 1233x1522
>>432599
Please, he was a model of virtue because he didn't do those things
>I have resolved never to start an unjust war but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies
>>
>>433253
I remember being in thread not too long ago where it was established that Americans are actually so intellectually stunted they cannot correctly pronounce 'Habsburg.'
>>
>>432665
Also she tried to make a coat out of 101 Dalmatians. Sick bitch.
>>
>>432665

t. buthurt mick
>>
>>432649
Funny Story:
Wilhelm had some not so warmongery advisors at the start of the 20th century. Then the Harden-Eulenburg affair ran through the press and Wilhelm had to sack many competent people out of his inner circle. (Including Bismarck)

Some guy called Maximilian Harden wrote made up articles about Eulenburg being a big faggot.

The ensuing trial against Harden for indecency pretty much blew in the german public nearly ostracized Eulenburg and others as real gays. (If Harden actually knew who was a closet gay in Bismarcks cabinet or not is open to speculation)

So yeah, the whole shit in this Affair surpassed Disney tier and went straight to Family guy sillyness tier.
>>
>>433104
>posed no threat at all to the british navy and they knew that.
The officers on the Belgrano later admitted that they were about to turn back to he zone and attack Britsh ships.
The Brits knew the cruiser was a threat as long as it was capable of returnign to action, so they did the sensible thing.
>>
>>433850
>(Including Bismarck)
Bismarck was put to pasture around 1890.
>>
>>433104
>complaining about the sinking of a warship during a war

lel
>>
>>433003
Middle class in U.K means the same thing as upper class in America
>>
>>432578
Just an extremely devoted catholic, that was basically the cause for all his mad behavior
>>
>>433351

Mfw every eurofag ive met and the one aussie ive met say the "s" at the end of "Illinois"
>>
>>433502
perfidious Albion get out.
>>
>>433276
>Richelieu
>good looking
Lmao

But speaking of the good cardinal, are there any good biographies of him?
>>
>>433248
Who's in this picture?
>>
File: ahmad why.jpg (15 KB, 280x412) Image search: [Google]
ahmad why.jpg
15 KB, 280x412
>>433104
>you shouldn't sink enemy ships during a fucking WAR
what hippy logic is this?
>>
>>432665
This is Maggie we're talking about right? First of all im gonna assume you're a yank judging by the way you have no knowledge of how class works
You cannot join the Upper Class, you're either born into it or not. Maggie wasn't born into this class being the daughter of a small businessman and all.

>Creates death squads to murder her enemies in the North of Ireland

British troops were placed in N.I to stop Ulster Authorities killing Catholics

P.S I know this is bait
>>
>>434138
>>432578
After reading David Howarth's The Armada, I've come to the conclusion that Phillip may have been somewhere on the autism spectrum.
He shunned human contact, tried to run the biggest existing kingdom from a single castle by writing tons of letters, took weeks to come to decisions by praying like a fanatic, and was noted to have a passion for meticulous lists. He also had a tendency to reply to criticisms of his orders with the same orders sent back.
>>
Well, he's only a villain if you are a butthurt Huguenot or any other enemy of France. Personally, I love him. The guy vowed to "to make the royal power supreme in France and France supreme in Europe", if that's not awesome, I don't know what it is.

Try to look for his "Political Testament".
>>
>>434740
>France supreme in Europe
>awesome

get out, faguette.
>>
Richelieu did nothing wrong. They guy was our best minister ever.
>>
>>434523
>Won the battle of Bouvines
>Created the modern French State
>Built churches and cathedrals

He was the most succesful of all autismos.
>>
>>432578
That's because there's literally a whole black legend destined to turn him into the sterotypical evil guy.
>>
>>434746
>British
>relevant before the Seven Years War

Pick one
>>
>>432600
The Dutch are the human form of NPC merchants in video games
>>
>>434523
He wasn't like that all his life. When young, he was apparently more chill. In the letters we have of Charles V to his son, one of the advices is to control his dick.
>>
>>434870
Doesn't mean he wasn't autistic. When you're His Most Catholic Majesty, you're going to get all the ass you want even if you're the spergiest Habsburg in existence.
But this is obviously just conjecture on my part.
>>
>>435007

And when you are a stressed king of great Empire that tries to have it working you may look "austistic" to someone hundreds of years latter.
>>
>>433351
It's more a matter of Americans never being able to remember if it's spelled "Hapsburg" or "Habsburg" and conflating the pronunciation based on this mistake. Which is a consequence of not giving a damn about a bunch of bumfuck Europoors in nameless countries that haven't ever helped us or fought against us in a war.
>>
>>434865
Dutch guy here, i lol'd.
>>
>>435046
Hence the admission of conjecture.
>>
>>434195
Illinois is not a major element of history
>>
>>435132
Spain both helped and fought you in wars, and they were the relevant Habsburgs t.b.h.
>>
>>435211
They already had Bourbon kings by the time the Seven Years War and the American Revolution began.
>>
File: leo.jpg (136 KB, 695x1041) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
136 KB, 695x1041
Belgian King Leopold II was a pretty mean guy I think, atleast in terms of his colonies.
>colonised the Congo under the guise of a humanitarian organisation essentially independent of the Belgian government
>hired a mercenary army, "Force Publique", to enforce law
>when demand for rubber exploded, Congolese workers were sent out into the jungle to slash down vines and layer their bodies with rubber latex. Later they would scrape it off their skin – often taking flesh and hair with it.
>villages were sent quotas for rubber collection, if enough rubber wasn't collected the army would cut the hands off of villagers as to avoid wasting bullets on killing them outright
>One missionary wrote to Leopold's chief agent: "I have just returned from a journey inland to the village of Insongo Mboyo. The abject misery and utter abandon is positively indescribable. I was so moved, Your Excellency, by the people's stories that I took the liberty of promising them that in future you will only kill them for crimes they commit."
>>
>>435132
>what is Austria-Hungary
>>
>>432649
Willy was a good lad. Germany was better with him than the alternatives.
http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/what_did_Kaiser_Wilhem_think_about_Hitler
He was too good for this world. ;_;
>>
>>435522
nooit iets verkeerd gedaan
wie gaat er nu huilen voor wa negers?
>>
>>434473
>Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria Hungary
>Vittorio Emmanuel II of Italy
>Franz again
>Kaiser Wilhelm II
>>
>>434861
no problem, not even british :^)
>>
>>432665

Uhhhhhhhhh...
>>
>>435266
They were already a second class power when all that happened though.
>>
File: REALLY.jpg (11 KB, 200x345) Image search: [Google]
REALLY.jpg
11 KB, 200x345
>>433253
>Being this pedantic
>>
>>433276
I thought that his family was in decline, and he was a sickly dude.
>>
>>432649
>loosed Lenin upon Russia which would eventually end Germany and subjugate the whole of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>433850
>Maximilian Harden (born Felix Ernst Witkowski,[1] he changed his name to Maximilian Harden) (20 October 1861 – 30 October 1927) was an influential German journalist and editor.
Life and career

>Born the son of a Jewish merchant in Berlin he attended the Französisches Gymnasium until he began to train as an actor and joined a traveling theatre troupe.

Why are they always right, /his/?
>>
>>437128
Jesus Christ
>>
File: whyamiagif.gif (499 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
whyamiagif.gif
499 KB, 500x205
I vote for Cassander.

His political ambition ended the Argead dynasty and ensured Alexander's Empire would never be reunified.
>>
>>437013
That's just a plot hook for the Direct-to-Video sequels
>>
>>434792

He reminds me a lot of Cardinal Wolsey. Both were brilliant diplomancers, both were more than a little corrupt, but both worked sincerely for the good of their ruler, and both fell victim to that ungrateful ruler's paranoia.
>>
>>434740
>Philip II
He basically build France. He's a hero.
>>
>438008
(Richelieu not Philip II obviously)
>>
>>433104
In future, Western countries shall be defeated by Third World countries by making the former feel bad about killing too many of them.
>>
>>432649
He was the offscreen villain in Atlantis. That nerdy fuccboi Milo kept talking shit about poor Willy even though he never did anything to the American gays.
>>
>>432451
Richelieu literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>433850
>One evening after dinner, chief of the Military Secretariat Dietrich von Hülsen-Haeseler was performing a pas seul dressed in a woman's ballet tutu when his heart failed and he died.

This shit always cracks me up.
>>
>>432451
Surprised no one mentioned Hitler yet
>>
File: hitler the neet.png (85 KB, 1523x287) Image search: [Google]
hitler the neet.png
85 KB, 1523x287
>>439090
>>439090
>real life disney villain
He was just a sperg, wasn't that evil himself, Goebbels, Heydrich and Skorzeny fit the bill better
>>
>>432451
Richelieu actually has been a Disney villain. Played by Tim Curry too.

I'd put Metternich and Talleyrand on the list with all their scheming.
>>
>>434195
Did the French pronounce it "Illinwah"?
>>
File: bokassa-on-throne.jpg (62 KB, 463x704) Image search: [Google]
bokassa-on-throne.jpg
62 KB, 463x704
He needs no introduction
>>
>>435207
Tad rude desu
>>
>>435522
Leopold never set foot in Africa.
He never gave those orders himself.

It's like the "press this button to get one million but somewhere someone you don't know will get hurt"
>>
>>432578
Angry Anglican detected. The Church of England was the most significant propaganda organ to exist on Earth between the rise of the USSR and the First Crusade.
>>
>>435522
> villages were sent quotas for rubber collection, if enough rubber wasn't collected the army would cut the hands off of villagers as to avoid wasting bullets on killing them outright

this is wrong. The negro supervisors were given bullets to use on negroes that weren't doing their jobs. Instead, they used it to shoot animals to nourish themselves. Whitie supervisors saw that bullets were disappearing, thus imposed on negro supervisors to bring with them some proof that they shot an unwilling worker. This lead to the cutting of hands to use as proof
>>
>>439347
>he never gave those orders, so he dindu nuffin
That guy wasn't an idiot, of course he knew how things went there. Hitler too never DIRECTLY ordered the holocaust, but he damn knew what happened
>>
To me, you have to be manipulative to be a good disney-style villain. Jafar and Scar were great, with the more brutal characters (I can't think of any off the top of my head) being less impressive. I think that Richelieu is a great choice, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that quite fit the puppeteer bill.
>>
>>439347
How is the person pressing the button not guilty?
>>
Are Kylo Ren or Supreme Commander Snoke Disney villains?
>>
>>439635
I suppose so.
>>
>>439133
ee-lee-nwah
>>
>>432451
without him canada would not have been the same
>>
>>439347

But that's actually more evil than doing it yourself
>>
>>432595
i like that he has a monk for hat carrying duty.
>>432665
pretty much true.

>>439264
true as well. though many african dictators could be disney villians.
>>
File: aaron burr.jpg (132 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
aaron burr.jpg
132 KB, 600x457
Typical "friend goes to the darkside" disney villian

>serves in the army during revolutionary war
>goes on to become "one of the boys" politically involved in NJ
>flips to being a federalist
>becomes VP in Jefferson's republican presidency
>gets criticized like crazy by Hamilton for flip flopping between federalist/republican, makes "attacks on his character"
>After many letters back and forth, Hamilton is ready to apologize but Burr is so pissed he wants a duel
>kills Hamilton (possibly by accident, a very disputed moment in history)
>gets put on trial for treason, walks
>gets blacklisted everywhere, considered a traitor
>becomes a trader and works with British agents to try and take western territories
>>
>>440123
*traitor

amateur hour officially in session
>>
>>432665
Oh we love you Mrs. Thatcher you're the darling of us all
>>
File: 11129644_9554.jpg (24 KB, 350x439) Image search: [Google]
11129644_9554.jpg
24 KB, 350x439
>>440142
Maggie's testicles were responsible for 50% of the UK's annual testosterone production. Her left nut alone weighed more than all the nuts(sac included) of the rest of Parliament.

She's less a villain than some kind of larger-than-life hero

>>440123
Burr was anything but a villain. I think the bad rep he gained from the duel is a great example of the stupidity of mobs. Also I think Hamilton gets treated with kid gloves by history, both for the duel and for his other acts. In terms of his influence he's practically an antithesis to the Enlightenment ideals USA was partly founded on.
>>
>>440058
How does that even make sense?
>>
>>440179
Fucking Republicans...
>>
>>440179
well the tragic misunderstood villain is classic disney, so i thought it fit.

That whole controversy over the shooting was alot like a modern "dindunuffin!" trial

>both Hamilton and Burr have a protege with them at the duel, Hamilton also brings a doctor
>Hamilton writes before he leaves that he has no intention of shooting to kill Burr (which people are now thinking may have been a forgery)
>People don't watch the duel, due to duels being illegal at the time- no one sees the first shot
>Hamilton shoots, misses intentionally or otherwise
>Burr shoots hamilton in the thigh (as the intention in these duels is not necessarily to kill, with only 1/10 duels ending in death)
>but the bullet hits his hip, ricochets and tears through his liver
>both proteges sign a pledge about how the invents unfolding
>all the pro-hamilton federalists spin the story their way, while no one comes out to really defend Burr
>he gets blacklisted, and most people considered him a traitor

Burr is basically darren wilson
>>
>>433351
Ok voicing the b and then not voicing the s is really hard. You either say hapsburgs or habzburgs
>>
File: bcn_crom_114_large.jpg (89 KB, 474x685) Image search: [Google]
bcn_crom_114_large.jpg
89 KB, 474x685
>>440249
wat u say u son of basterd bich
>>
File: samefag.jpg (166 KB, 636x480) Image search: [Google]
samefag.jpg
166 KB, 636x480
>>433351
I was in that thread too, holy shit. Maybe it's pic related. And right on cue, here he is >>436975
>>
>>439264
Coming to America was a great movie
>>
>>432665
>implying the IRA weren't tripping over themselves for a peace agreement after Maggie got through with them
>implying heavily subsidizing an uneconomical industry at the taxpayer's expense doesn't cost jobs indirectly and in the long term
>implying peps or ISAs aren't a way for the lower and lower-middle classes to own the "means of production" and far better than dependency on the government
>implying children weren't complaining about that watered down grey swill they were made to drink at school
>implying she and reagan didn't help take down the soviet union and save countries like Poland, for which they and Thatcher are mutually grateful
>implying she needed women's lib and isn't the worst nightmare of liberals trying to abuse the feminist movement and claim left wing politics is the only way forward for women

Margaret Thatcher was willing to look bad if it meant doing the right thing, it is easy to criticize but remember the state Britain was in during the late 70s and who left it like that.
>>
>>439264
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Bédel_Bokassa#Overthrow

>the final straw came when between 17 April and 19 April, a large number of elementary school students in Bangui and elsewhere in the country were arrested after they had protested against paying for and wearing the expensive, government-required school uniforms with Bokassa's image on them. Around 100 children were killed.[49] Bokassa allegedly participated in the massacre, beating some of the children to death with his cane; however, the initial reports received by Amnesty International indicated only that the 100 or more school students who died actually suffocated or were beaten to death while being forced into a small jail cell following their arrest.
sounds like one of those austrian fairy tales
>>
>>432665
scouser scum please leave
>>
>>439354
m8 I love the Habsburgs
Philip II has always come off as a prick though.
Especially with the scene of admonishing the Prince of Orange in addition to all of his other behavior.
>>
>>435538

>utterly irrelevant for over 100 years now
>lol why can't you amerifags pronounce the last name of the royal family that was in this country and those inbreeds in spain? haha xD
>>
File: Max_thrax.jpg (98 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
Max_thrax.jpg
98 KB, 500x432
Thrax.

>Has the name "Thrax," which already sounds like a Disney villain
>Universally recorded as having been a huge dude, already falling into the "big mean thug," stereotype.
>Notable anger issues.
>Rampant and violent taxation.

Think of him as some massive general overly prone to anger throwing soldiers at every problem and you got a winner.
>>
File: Rasputin.jpg (78 KB, 404x468) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
78 KB, 404x468
>No Rasputin

Just look at this motherfucker
>>
File: Rasputin (1).jpg (364 KB, 865x1150) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin (1).jpg
364 KB, 865x1150
>>441108
>>
>>441108
He had more womans than you. You're envy.
>>
>>441116
Not disputing that he was a badass villian
>>
File: Baron von Ungern-Sternberg.jpg (287 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Baron von Ungern-Sternberg.jpg
287 KB, 800x500
>brutal warlord
>lead a rag-tag cavalry army of bandits and deserters
>destroyed the Chinese northern army and conquered Mongolia
I'm pretty sure Mulan fought this guy.
>>
>>441120
But he don't. He was do support of Emperor Dynasty of their state.
>>
Shiro Ishii
>Japanese Scientist
>Reportedly raised pet Bacteria
>Was a major part of Unit 731
>Pardoned from all War Crimes
>Became a Catholic before death so he wouldn't go to hell
We have our Mad Scientist
>>
File: 1366506215736.jpg (22 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1366506215736.jpg
22 KB, 515x515
>>441127
By any chance did he encounter a middle-aged Chinese Opium dealer in his China misadventures?
>>
>>435579
Thanks for posting that anon, very interesting.
>>
>>440252
But you can't ignore the part where he tried to get the Louisiana Purchase to secede.
>>
>>435579
>http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/what_did_Kaiser_Wilhem_think_about_Hitler
Wow. That was an incredible thing to read. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>440622
>all those inbreeds
>one example
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.