[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did bolshevism and communism have anything to do with the civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lmao.png (167 KB, 235x353) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
167 KB, 235x353
did bolshevism and communism have anything to do with the civil rights movements in america?
>>
The KGB funded both white supremacist grounps and civil rights groups in an effort to create a race war.

Other than that, it was the continuation of a historical process that had been going on since reconstruction.
>>
>>424347
>The KGB funded both white supremacist grounps and civil rights groups in an effort to create a race war.
sauce
>>
>>424316
No, they were detrimental to civil rights by inflaming extremist elements among the black community.
>>
>>424316
Granting civil rights was one of the major factors that allowed America to win the Cold War. The other was Nixon opening up and allying with China.
>>
>>424354
It's common knowledge.

But honestly, they're doing it even now. Look at RT where there's a spot about evil American cops lynching negroes and 5 minutes later there's another complaining about cultural marxism. They don't want to empower either side, they just want to fuck shit up and make their enemy destabilized and weak.
>>
>>424430
It isn't an adequate source for your extraordinary claims.
>>
>>424465
I guess you'll have to deal with it m8.

But look up Yuri Bezmenov or Stanislav Lunev.
>>
>>424316
Soviets did support movement for the rights of the blacks. "Free Angela Davis!"
>>
>>424507
>tfw the commies paraded that bitch around in my country
>>
>>424516
Who knew that she will be so fucked up?
>>
>>424430
what are you talking about, it was the Decepticons all along, everybody knows that
>>
>>424507
>meanwhile, the BPP were maoists
>>
>inb4 >>>/pol/
>>
>>424430
>But honestly, they're doing it even now. Look at RT where there's a spot about evil American cops lynching negroes and 5 minutes later there's another complaining about cultural marxism. They don't want to empower either side, they just want to fuck shit up and make their enemy destabilized and weak.
They just want America to look bad in the eyes of the Russian people. That doesn't mean they were trying to influence American opinions be it overtly or covertly.
>>
>>425548
Protip: RT isn't for Russian people, it's specifically aimed at westerners.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.