[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing my son?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: MarcusAurelius.png (484 KB, 1024x432) Image search: [Google]
MarcusAurelius.png
484 KB, 1024x432
What are you doing my son?
>>
File: Marcus_Aurelius.jpg (94 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Marcus_Aurelius.jpg
94 KB, 683x1024
>>398214
Mirin' those facial aesthetics brah
>>
>>398221
He always looks so disapproving in statues. Like he silently judging you.
>>
Didn't Marcus Aurelius fuck the empire over by taking the senate out of Rome and making it travel with him which in turn somehow allowed people later on to claim to be emperor and start civil wars much more easily?
>>
>>398291
because he is
>>
It's treason then !
>>
>>398339
Nah, you're thinking of the barracks emperors in the following centuries. They didn't come from the senatorial ranks.
>>
I hope there's a special place in hell waiting for you, Commodus

We may never know. I plan to live forever.
>>
It was bound to happen, the Roman pseudomonarchy was inherently unstable. Whether there was a solution, I can't really say.
>>
>>398214
Succeeding you, father.
>>
>>400895
Arthas plz
>>
>>398291
>these niggas don't even know about muh stoic composure
>>
Every time I see this movie I get chills when fucking Marcus Aurelius comes on the screen!
>>
>>398291
>Like he silently judging you.
He's the Emperor. That's kinda his job.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.