[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tbh.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
what went wrong?
>>
>Democracies cannot start wars
It was doomed from the start
>>
>>388707
That's a really fucking stupid mechanic.
How's the game aside from it? I don't really know HoI, I usually play CKII, EUIV and VicII.
>>
>tfw its basically a moba now
>>
Political correctness.
>>
>/gsg/
>>
B-but it isn't out yet, right?
>>
>>388705
the last good HoI was Darkest Hour

>>389000
checked
>>
>>388705
What, it's out now?
>>
File: 1448814441652.jpg (2 MB, 2105x1909) Image search: [Google]
1448814441652.jpg
2 MB, 2105x1909
>>388798
>Political correctness.

I know this is going to be a factor in the game's development. I want events around Axis victory scenarios but already know there's no way the developers will even hint at such things. I imagine when you win WW2 as Germany you'll get a "You Win!" victory message and that's that.

I want more. I want to manage my Reichskommisariats and occupation decisions for France and the UK. I want to decide how to manage my Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere as a triumphant Japanese Empire. Is that so wrong?
>>
Führer mana
>>
The video game industry
>>
>>388705
The fact that WW2 and war is boring.
>>
>>389898
You arent allowed to gas jews, and corporations accept debt magically.
>>
>>388757
wait what
I didn't knew this game was out, fuck me I've yet to bother with the latest EU since I've yet to finish a single game in CK2. And now this game.

How is it "basically a moba".
>>
>>388707
It was like that in HoI2 too, but could be turned off.
>>389898
God damn you fuck, have you ever played HoI games?

They are all about events, and for fuck sure you got Axis events for victory in France, UK, USSR and can do all kinds of management shit.

Really the only thing lacking is swastikas because cencorship.
>>389925
you could never do that in hoi games, moot fucking point.
>>
File: HoI4_1920x1080.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HoI4_1920x1080.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What's the ETA for the release?
>>
>>389963
The swastika would also be inaccurate if it was included. It was the flag of the party, not the nation.
>>
>>389973
Wait did Rommel actually have Tiger tanks in Africa?
>>
>>390028
No. The only Tigers on North Africa were in Tunisia under Arnim (or whoever commanded the other army).
>>
>>390028

Yes, they were shipped over for the Tunisia defense.

They actually had a pretty poor reputation from both sides there; huge gas guzzlers, and given the endemic fuel situation and rapid maneuver that North Africa demanded, they often couldn't keep up.
>>
>>389898
Mods will fix it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.