[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the stupidest thing you've seen on 4chan in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: Americlaps.png (8 KB, 1331x107) Image search: [Google]
Americlaps.png
8 KB, 1331x107
What's the stupidest thing you've seen on 4chan in regards to history?
>>
Just about any sentence that uses the word "caucasoid"
>>
I'm disgusted that you would question my preferred Holocaust narrative
>>
Anything written by an American
>>
There's some slav from /int/ who's obsessed with the Proto-Indo-Europeans and thinks that they were an advanced Slavic speaking civilization
>>
>>367907

Maybe a week or two ago, I was on one of the endless WW2 threads.

And someone was going on something or other about the tactical strengths that was behind some of Germany's successes, and among other things, he cited the memoirs of one of the Soviet generals, Chuikov I think.

And then, some anon goes

>Not a historian, opinion discarded

and made several posts as to why only "peer reviewed academics" are "qualified" to make judgments like that.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and argue that a general might have a better grasp of tactics and operations, especially in a war he fought in, than an academic.
>>
>>368604
You saw that and did not screencap it? Why not?
>>
>>368604
Or perhaps post-war grog shit written by the darling of the Red Army might not be the best military historical evaluation available.

Nah…
>>
>>367907
most things on /pol/
>>
>>367907
>What's the stupidest thing you've seen on 4chan in regards to history?

/pol/
>>
anything on /pol/ having to do with history

they are so woefully ignorant and biased
>>
People who don't seem to understand that ww2 was happening before 1942
>>
>>367907
anything on /pol/
>>
any /k/ military history thread with the exception of the /thg/ threads
any /int/ thread really
any /his/ thread about ww1
>>
Honestly, the strangest idea that I've ever heard on here is that Christianity predates Judaism

I mean, how in the flying fuck do you read history and come up with such a bizarre conclusion? The only explanation I can think of is some weird theological cognitive dissonance that needs to be resolved
>>
anything by anyone complaining about /pol/
>>
>>367907
By far the worst offenders in my experience are nationalists (especially weeaboo sympathizers).

Racial supremacism and massive inferiority complexes makes for a truly irritating mix. They're so infuriatingly obnoxious.
>>
>>367907
People constantly claiming nationalism existed before the Enlightenment.
They can't seem to tell group identity and national identity apart.
>>
>>367907

Most of the stuff on his desu.
It's like a stupider version of askhistory subbreddit
>>
/pol/ and conspiracy theorists
>>
>>369617
Most people who believe this mean Rabbinic Judaism, which did form around the sixth century. However, they also consider Christianity as being around since 32, when the earliest thing we would recognize as a current Christian sect arose around the second or third century.
>>
>>369617
>>369760
Arguments about religion where both sides are religious but subscribe to different ones are by far the biggest concentration of mental gymnastics, willful ignorance and logical fallacies in any threads.

Silver in the stupid olympics goes to people butthurt about /pol/
>>
>>367907

Basically everything at /pol
>>
Unironic WE WUZ KINGS stuff about various historical figures secretly being black is incredibly dumb.
>>
"The Jewish banks financed the rise of a communist state which ultimately led to vast amounts of money owed to Jewish banks being written off"
>>
>>367907
/lit/ philospohical mental gymnastics, I swear to god all they ever say is
>B..but you haven't read him then you'd know why your wrong, whenever you don't agree with whatever their favorite philosopher says. I swear to god I've seen better philosophy threads on /pol/ because people really only contribute content and when there is an arguement people follow through on their beliefs and present an arguement instead of going into denile mode that anyone who doesn't love stirner or nietze has never bothered to pick up a book by them.
>>
>>369944
>unironic
you've been suckered by the swarms of /pol/tard false flaggers, congrats.
>>
>>368604

I think I was in that thread or one similar, you might have been arguing with the same Anon I was arguing with.
>>
>muh /pol/
>>
>>367907
-Greeks were aryan blonde nords who got darkened due to turkish raids
>>
/k/'s Military-Channel-esque party line that America did not lose the Vietnam War.
>>
When people acuse blatant holocaust denying nazi wehraboos of being /pol/ and then the wehraboos cry about hugboxes and opression and whatnot, like they're some eternal martyr
>>
I saw a poster on /int/ insist that they were a Christian but were so anti-semitic that they did not believe in Jesus because he was a Jew. When asked about the messiah, they said "I don't think he's come yet." I would think it was a joke, but it was an American poster so I'm pretty sure they actually believed it.
>>
>>370276

Did he every say what sect of "Christianity" he was in
>>
Yesterday I learned that the Danes weren't Vikings.
>>
>>370008
But Augustus had blonde hair
>>
>>369617

Honestly, that's not even the weirdest one where Christianity and Judaism interact, IMO.

I think the dumbest is the notion that the Septuagint translation is more authoritative for "God's word" than the original Hebrew for the OT, if you believe that stuff.

>>369760

I'm curious, and you might not be the best person to ask, but how do you draw a dividing line between "Pharisees" and "Rabbinic Judaism", since they're basically the same theologically?
>>
>>369592
Well yeah it started on December 7th, 1941.
>>
>>367907
each and every bait thread about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, on behalf of BOTH pro and against the bomb
>>
File: babby33.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
babby33.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>367907

everything on /pol/
>>
Stormweenies
>>
File: 1427590591571.jpg (801 KB, 827x1040) Image search: [Google]
1427590591571.jpg
801 KB, 827x1040
VI

KINGZ
>>
>>369597
>any /his/ thread about ww1
came here to post this
>>
This board
>>
>>369957
There were jews who financed the ussr and then were prosecuted
>>
>>369584
you forgot to say "senpai"
>>
>>370640
WTF a new word filter

when did an hiro add the "sempai" word filter?

f-a-m changes to senpai
>>
Anything about Vikings posted on here. People do not seem to realize "Viking" literally means pirate/raider, and that they weren't soldiers of an organized military but warbands under the command of more or less rival jarls, so of course they couldn't hold their own against real armies. There's no need to aggressively defend them nor to mock them as cowards, even if the latter is now apparently hip.
>>
There was this one autist who popped up on /int/ who was apparently a germaboo indian in Nebraska, who was entirely convinced that his tribe was actually ancient Germans who settled there 2000 or 12,000 years ago (couldn't keep it straight), based on some old relic that had stars that apparently roughly coincided with what you would see over Europe.
The rest of the thread was people poking fun at him or trying to make him understand why this was bullshit while he got madder and did that autist thing where they just repeat their position over and over again without actually acknowledging the opposition's argument.
Fun times.
>>
>>370648
Since Halloween m8, welcome aboard
>>
>>370848
hmmm, never typed it before so i hadnt realized
>>
>>370861
It's not the only one in case you haven't noticed btw
>>
>>370866
just notice the t-b-h

any other ones?
>>
>>367919
butthurt white supremacist detected
not our fault your definition of race is incorrect and generic
>>
>>370875
C.uck is now kek
>>
>>370881
kek
>>
>>370884
cool
>>
>>370884
And sjw used to be filtered too after Halloween but they removed it
>>
>>367907
The creation of /his/
>>
Every time someone here tries to apply modern logic and conventions to societies of the past.
It's like one of the biggest mistakes you can make when it comes to history.
>>
/pol/ and the /pol/ expats here

That board needs to be euthanized.
>>
>>370925
never purge containment boards
>>
>>370276
Sounds like a take on Ernst Renen. Retarded take but nevertheless.
>>
Everything that amerifats say on /k/ "we dind lus vetnammmmmm"

And naziboos
>>
>>370686
Haha
Sounds like a real treat
>>
>>370928
/pol/ wouldn't do shit if they got purged. Remember when Moot fucked their shit up? /pol/tards said they would raid other boards in revenge, they shitposted for a bit, moslty, on /lgbt/, then they got board and went back to /pol/
>>
>>370946
They probably didn't do much in the boards you visited, but /tv/ and /int/ were destroyed for good by /pol/ after the failed purge attempt.
>>
>>370968
I don't browse /tv/ so I don't know about them, but /int/ has had /pol/ influence for a long time before that.
>>
>>370968
/pol/ took over [s4s] when the nuking happened, it was pretty funny actually
>>
File: 6544.jpg (52 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
6544.jpg
52 KB, 520x400
>>367907

Anything disgusting lefty pinkos spout here and the retards that agree with their reddit tier history.

>muh imperial terror state
>muh stalin industrialization
>We dindu nuffin
>communism has never been tried

I WANT COMMIES OUT
>>
>>367907
Germans were the germanic tribes
>>
>>367907

"Britain never played with communism and at no point was there any desire in the country to go communist."
And yes, I did get laughed out of the thread for mentioning the post war privatization of big business and the welfare reforms.
>>
>>369588
>/lit/
FTFY
>inb4 /pol/ get out this is my hugbox
>>
I remember a thread on /his/ where this one guy was saying everyone who isnt a closet nazi must be a soviet totalitarianism fanboy, and sending everyone who disagreed with him to reddit by going on a le fanni meme xD marathon.
>>
>>367907
Anything where retards claim to know more about period warfare than the commanders of the time
>lol line infantry was dumb why didn't they take cover? Stupid Napoleon.
>swords were such shit weapons ha-ha only ceremonial
Also stuff like
>deadliest warrior who would win?

>>371061
There are actually a lot of commies who peddle their revisionist shit.
>>
File: atheists.jpg (50 KB, 953x341) Image search: [Google]
atheists.jpg
50 KB, 953x341
>>
I'm pretty tired of Americans being German Nationalists.

Its almost becoming a meme now, angry douchebags obsessed with Bismarck obsessed with 'race realism'.
>>
>>371105
Bismarck was a legit great man, and that has nothing to do with german nationalism.
I hate krauts and I love Bismarck.
>>
>>368604
but you're talking about history yes? Not military tactics no? The soviet could have lied, he is just a source.
>>
>>369961
u sound like a pleb tho
>>
File: tales of the prophets.jpg (93 KB, 713x621) Image search: [Google]
tales of the prophets.jpg
93 KB, 713x621
America won the Vietnam War.
>>
File: 1312059340.png (1 MB, 3814x2400) Image search: [Google]
1312059340.png
1 MB, 3814x2400
>>370998
I want u out faggot
>>
>>367907
Pre /hist/
Seeing shitposters ruining history threads on /pol/ or /int/ that were filled with citations, quotes and a general good environment and weren't filled with revisionism, immense simplification, denialism, and "lalala if can't hear you I am right".
>>
>>369968
Nah the one who started that crap was some canadian tripfag from /pol/ who really was being serious about it.
Although yeah most of the stuff you see now a days are just false flaggers.
>>
>>367907
Probably some of the uber-Eurocentric stuff you see stormweenies posting:

>the Middle East was always far behind Europe and never had any serious civilization or culture
>China never invented anything because Chinese people are incapable of original thought, they stole all their designs off Westerners
>>
>>371460
I remember a thread on /pol/ a really long time ago where someone brought up that asians had statistically higher IQs and one guy said "well, yeah, asians are smarter, but they don't have the creativity of whites!"
good times
>>
File: 1374323017974.jpg (308 KB, 998x883) Image search: [Google]
1374323017974.jpg
308 KB, 998x883
>>371509
Try this on stormfags.
>>
>>371523
>4chan
i giggled, thanks anon
>>
>>371135

Well, the thread discussion was one of those "why did the Germans do so well with so little material" so a lot of it devolved into military tactics.
>>
File: laughing superlative.jpg (197 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
laughing superlative.jpg
197 KB, 517x768
>>371523
>>
Ignoring /pol/?

On /a/, I met someone who said he of course doesn't believe all the exaggerated shit on /pol/ but *maybe* that "six million" thing is also blown out of proportion! Not like all historians agree on it or anything.
>>
>>371523
>moot
My sides.

Also
MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT COME BACK YOU IDIOT
>>
>>371299
Ever heard of really good shitposting?
>>
Nazi apologists who think that Churchill was in charge of Britain at the start of WW2 and it was his fault that Poland put up a defence.
>>
File: i.jpg (154 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
154 KB, 600x399
>>371695
>/pol/acks are just really good shitposters
>>
After hearing about reenactors getting into a fairly nasty argument with actual WW2 veterans, during a D-day rememberance service, nothing that happens on 4chan can shock me.

Assume it's all role playing 15 year olds or shitposters out to start a fight.
>>
>>371509
That's true though.
>>
>>371523
>4chan

I know this is b8 but wew
>>
>>371743
k
>>
File: Qian_Xuan_-_Early_Autumn.jpg (1 MB, 2700x647) Image search: [Google]
Qian_Xuan_-_Early_Autumn.jpg
1 MB, 2700x647
>>371743
Explain then why China and not Europe was the most advanced civilisation on Earth for such a shitload of time.
>>
>>371974
Being locked in an ice age sets you back.
Chinese were migrants from the north, the frost tempered their genes like Europeans did.
The Chinese just got thawed first.
>>
>>371523
>we will accept that Jews have a higher IQ because of genetics
>we will not accept that blacks have a lower IQ because of Genetics
>>
>>36860
Wend, not Slav.
>>
>>371732
>After hearing about reenactors getting into a fairly nasty argument with actual WW2 veterans, during a D-day rememberance service
story pls
>>
>>370397
Amerifat protestants are oddly pro Israeli.
>>
>>371523
But jews arnt a race doe.
>>
>>372032

This sort of bullshit is what should be screened and posted in this thread.
>>
>>372040

And where is this in the post you quoted? Genetics, environment and culture all play role in IQ.
>>
>>371166
>The Cock God Gave Adam
>>
>>372089
Is it not true?
>>372091
>genetics culture and enviornment all play a role in IQ
No.
>>
>>372191
>Culture and enviroment
Why not? Part of the reason why Asians score higher than Whites is because of the work ethics enforced on them due to the enviroment they live in which values hard work.
>>
>>372342
Except that isn't true at all.
There is no real data to support such things.
Even reading the wikipedia page gives you the basic information of that IQ is overwhelmingly genetic and is only heavily influenced by pre-natal conditions (drinking alcohol, ingesting feces, disease)
>>
>>372191
Genetucs play roles, but very small ones and most people claiming this dont actually know how they affect IQ. IQ is mostly socio economic and there is little point in taking an iq test outside of infancy.
>>
>>372383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence

>This is one of the most important factors in understanding human group differences in IQ test scores and other measures of cognitive ability. It is estimated that genes contribute about 20-40% of the variance in intelligence in childhood and about 60% in old age. Thus the environment and its interaction with genes account for the remaining approximate 40% of intelligence.
>>
File: Stop it.gif (710 KB, 204x199) Image search: [Google]
Stop it.gif
710 KB, 204x199
>For Honor trailer
>at one moment, the knight holds his sword by the blade
>''>not holding the sword by the grip
Thats not how a fucking sword works retard''
>>
>>372412
Its not as high as 40%, that is scrubs associating families with consistantly low iq when the constant factor is that the families are peasants. When you hold wealth constant and compare countries average iq has a differance of 2 or so.

T. Wikipedia warrior.
>>
>>372412
>Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores,[8] however poor prenatal environment, malnutrition and disease can have deleterious effects
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>>372394
>Genetucs
I will take your opinion as informed and educated, while dismissing those who can properly spell and use proper grammar as
>people claiming this dont actually know how they affect IQ

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>372428
If you have guantlets you can grab the blade. You would do this vs a lightly armed peasant to minimize risk of being parried.
>>
>>372433
Low intelligence is a driving factor in socio-economic status.
Not the other way around.
>"Wikipedia worrier"
>>
>>372443
I know
The bastard didn't
>>
>>372434
U am typing from my phone.

You sire are guarding your wukipedia claim quite a bit.
>>
>>372434
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

When your discussing the heritability, of course environmental factors are only minimally relevant, I thought we were talking about the totality of the genetic, cultural and environmental influences on intelligence, not solely the heritability
>>
>>372445
What an adoreable, deeply autofellating theory.
>>
>>372463
>of course environmental factors are only minimally relevant
>I thought we were talking about the totality of the genetic, cultural and environmental factors
>environmental factors are only minimally relevant
and thank you for your admission.
>>372464
Try and refute the proposition set forth in The bell curve, filthy unwashed peasant.
>>
>>372489
Context mother fucker do you understand it

>When your discussing the heritability, of course environmental factors are only minimally relevant, I thought we were talking about the totality of the genetic, cultural and environmental influences on intelligence, not solely the heritability
>>
>>367907
Afrocentrism.
>>
>>367907
This right here and right now >>369245
>>
>>372489
>Try and refute the proposition set forth in The bell curve, filthy unwashed peasant.

"William J. Matthews and Stephen Jay Gould (1994) find that the authors of The Bell Curve make four basic assumptions about intelligence:

Intelligence must be reducible to a single number.
Intelligence must be capable of rank ordering people in a linear order.
Intelligence must be primarily genetically based.
Intelligence must be essentially immutable.
According to Gould, if any of these premises are false, then the entire argument disintegrates (Gould, 1994).[10]

Similarly, anthropologist C. Loring Brace suggests that The Bell Curve made six basic assumptions at the start and argued that there are faults in every one of these assumptions:[11]

Human Cognitive ability is a single general entity, depictable as a single number.
Cognitive ability has a heritability of between 40 and 80 percent and is therefore primarily genetically based.
IQ is essentially immutable, fixed over the course of a life span.
IQ tests measure how "smart" or "intelligent" people are and are capable of rank ordering people in a linear order.
IQ tests can measure this accurately.
IQ tests are not biased with regard to race, ethnic group or socioeconomic status."
>>
>>372602
>anthropologists once again overstepping their bounds
>>
>>372630
So an evolutionary biologist is an anthropologist now?

also why not actually mention something relevant to the points being made?
>>
People who shill for the Islamic Golden Age.
>>
File: a-half.jpg (104 KB, 759x592) Image search: [Google]
a-half.jpg
104 KB, 759x592
>>372428
>What is half swording
>>
>>372040
>>372091
>>372191
>>372342
>>372383
>>372394
>>372412
>>372433
>>372434
>>372445
>>372463
>>372489
>>372602
Thanks for the retarded discussion about wikipedia, but the image is funny because it presents a dichotomy of having to believe that jews are genetically superior, enraging the stormfronter, or that jews are undeserving of their wealthy and influental positions in society meaning that the stormfronter's beliefs about non-white races are invalid.

>Try this on stormfags.
This thread is talking about you guys! This is some great performance art.
>>
>>372695
Why not both?
Jews are highly in highly influential because of their genetics (as well as rife nepotism, but let's ignore that "antisemitism")
And blacks are less influential because of their genetics.

Now, I know it's fun to strawman and round everyone into one "all encompassing" argument; but that's not really effective.
>>372639
Mathews and Gould have perfectly based criticisms, if that of course what the book was based in. None of the assertions they set fourth are established within the research.
>>
>>372720
>Why not both?
What do you mean? What you said is one part of the dichotomy.
>>
File: Untitled9.png (47 KB, 1366x986) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.png
47 KB, 1366x986
>>372695
Different anon, I was only mentioning that the heritability of intelligence and the expression of genes for intelligence was not the same thing
>>
>>372744
?
>>
>>372720
>>372773
>?
?

What don't you get? Everything they say about whites->blacks also applies to jews->whites. That's the whole point of the image, it taunts them to either confront their opinion or make an argument about nepotism in chess and how IQ tests are designed by jews.
>>
Wew, did I miss a heritability of IQ thread? Too bad, I love those.

Even though I'm late to the party : the heritability of IQ is .80, and the influence of the shared environment on IQ is 0.

Fight me.
>>
>>372849
You know you don't have to believe in jewish conspiracies to believe in the validity of IQ testing...

What's your opinion about jews who believe in the heritability of IQ (Pinker for instance)? Self-hating jew crypto-stormfag?
>>
>>372849
>strawman
Higher success rates can be attributed to nepotism in some areas, as well as typically Jews do not test that high on IQ tests from what I remeber. It's verbal IQ that they are high in.
I don't know what you're on about.
IQ usually determines social status
>>
>>372898
>IQ usually correlates with social status

ftfy
>>
>>372909
This is indeed a case where correlation is caused by causation.
>>
>>372894
Why would a jew believing in hereditability of IQ be self-hating?

You're missing the point. The image trolls idiots into having olympics-tier mental gymnastics in order to present consistent beliefs about IQ, heritability, and success. We're not having a discussion about IQ, we're having a discussion about an image. You are what this thread is making fun of.

>>372898
>from what this guy remebers
QED
>>
>>372912
But it certainly is not the sole determining factor
>>
>>369617
The problem with this is that many people see Judaism as some kind of unchanged straight line stretching from Abraham or Moses until today, which is horseshit. In fact even by the 1st century it was split into multiple sects, Christianity was one of them, modern rabinnic Judaism is a heir of another.

Furthermore, can we really consider the ancient Israelite faith "Judaism"?
>>
>>372890
Source?
>>
>>372914
>Why would a jew believing in hereditability of IQ be self-hating?
Because according to your logic only stormfags believe in the heritability of IQ.

>The image trolls idiots into having olympics-tier mental gymnastics in order to present consistent beliefs about IQ, heritability, and success
How does it require olympic-tier mental gymnastics? It's pretty obvious that ashkenazi jews are by far the most successful ethnic group on the planet. Them being more intelligent on average is a good explanation.

>You are what this thread is making fun of.
But what you don't realize is what you're saying is correct! Ashkenazi jews DO have a higher average IQ than whites, and that is indeed the reason for their success as a group.

In an attempt to suppress the truth, you're accidently telling the truth.

>>372920
Well it's the overwhelming factor. A heritability of .80 is a lot, anon. Sure, that leaves .20 of wiggle room, but we know that shared environmental influences don't belong in that .20 : for all we know that .20 could simply be due to a complex genetic process we don't know the existence of.
>>
>>372942
It's already been posted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>>
Anti-corruption is the work of the Communists.
Pretty much stopped browsing for the day.
>>
>>372920
>>372962
Oh shit, my answer completely missed the point, I thought you were answering another one of my posts... Let me try again.

>But it certainly is not the sole determining factor
Sure, but it's a very important factor. In the Bell Curve there are some pretty interesting statistics in that regard. For instance, americans who were born with an IQ of 100 in families belonging to the poorest 5% of all american families had a 90% not to be living in poverty by the time they reached 30. Within the same family, more intelligent siblings have higher incomes than their less intelligent siblings on average.
>>
>>372962
>but we know that shared environmental influences don't belong in that .20

If these numbers are correct, what do you mean by shared environment, by definition i'd assume that identical twins experiencing 'shared/the same' environment would respond in a highly similar way, but why would two genetically distinct individuals not have varying responses to the same external environmental experiences?
>>
Is there a correlation between skull size and intelligence/iq?
>>
>>372983
>If these numbers are correct, what do you mean by shared environment
The shared environment is everything that is common : being raised by the same parents, going to the same school, etc.

>by definition i'd assume that identical twins experiencing 'shared/the same' environment would respond in a highly similar way,
That's where you're wrong. The effect of the shared environment is 0.

I know this is very hard to believe, but the variation of IQ between fraternal twins raised by their biological parents is exactly equal to the variation in IQ of fraternal twins raised in separate adoptive families. Likewise, the variation in IQ of adoptive siblings (i.e., not biologically related but raised in the same environment) is equal to the variation of IQ of people chosen randomly.
>>
>>372720
Have you ever seen poor Jews or like the Jews who stayed in the Middle East.

Jews they are, smart they are not.
>>
>>372990
There is slight correlation (.3). Not enough to be really significant imo.
>>
>>372997
Jews in the middle east are racially different from ashkenazi jews. When one talks about jews in the west (especially in America), one means ashkenazi jews.

There's actually a huge problem in Israel because of this, because ashkenazi jews absolutely dominate non-ashkenazi jews.
>>
>>372962
>suppress the truth
what? You're a fucking moron. What am I suppressing?

>ecause according to your logic only stormfags believe in the heritability of IQ.
No. Take a look at the post again >>371523 and then take a look at the thread title. If you try that image on stormfags, you receive olympics-tier mental gymnastics, because it is not congruent with stormfag beliefs. It presents a dichotomy that opposes their antisemitism versus their views on non-whites and all of their justifications for both.

It has nothing to do with whether IQ is actually heritable at all or not, it has to do with stormfags saying "but muh biased jew iq tests" and talking about nepotism inside of the chess world.
>>
>>373007
>what? You're a fucking moron. What am I suppressing?
You seem to be implying that IQ is not heritable. If that's not what you're implying, please say so.

>and talking about nepotism inside of the chess world.
You keep saying that. Could you link to the post?
>>
>>372962
>Because according to your logic only stormfags believe in the heritability of IQ.
p.s. that doesn't explain anything. Why would a jew believing in jewish superiority be self-hating? You should be asking me if non-Pinker jews are self-hating.
>>
>>373015
I never implied that. Remember how I said we're having a discussion about an image, not a discussion about IQ? We're not talking about IQ. We're talking about that image and the reactions it causes.

>You keep saying that. Could you link to the post?
Do you have a brain? That's one of the olympics-tier mental gymnastics arguments that stormfags have to avoid presenting. Their beliefs about racial superiority and antisemitism are inconsistent without accepting their own inferiority.

It is irrelevant if it's true or not, it's a hypothetical that is basically impossible for them to accept without contradicting themselves all over the place. That's why it's suggested to try it on stormfags if you want to see some of the dumbest things ever posted on 4chan.
>>
File: angry subcontinental.jpg (2 MB, 992x1024) Image search: [Google]
angry subcontinental.jpg
2 MB, 992x1024
Heritage threads.

not because of chronicling that sort of thing, that's fine, but it astounds me how fucking retarded so many posters are, in regards to genetics.

I've seen shit that was more or less exactly like this:

>anon, your parents have brown hair and you have blonde hair? you must be adopted

or

>wow anon, you have blue eyes but your dad has brown eyes? he got cvcked.

genetics end at the punnett square for these people.
>>
>>372996
Could you post a source that is not wiki showing

>the variation of IQ between fraternal twins raised by their biological parents is exactly equal to the variation in IQ of fraternal twins raised in separate adoptive families.
>>
File: history board.jpg (151 KB, 1008x384) Image search: [Google]
history board.jpg
151 KB, 1008x384
Any sort of Atheist vs Christianity threads, which the mods have just purged thankfully.
>>
>all these people itt that still unironically misuse/overvalue iq
Please dont make this shit the first board meme, other forums are able to deal with this instantly.
>>
A libkek heralding John Green as knowledgeable on all history and defending him to the death.
>>
>>373675
The China threads were actually alright. I wish someone would start another. It's always an interesting bog read imo
>>
File: 1440687785103.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1440687785103.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>373692
>can't actually respond to proper arguments
>thinks IQ is "overvalued" or "misused"
>tries to hide snide comments to prevent from being refuted
>>
Anything to do with the middle east, anything to do with Islam.
>>
>>368604
do you think he could have been referring to the opinion of the person citing the general, not the general's opinion?
>>
>>372428
I cannot wait for you to find out that using your sword backwards was an acceptable tactic.
>>
On /gsg/ we used to have a poster that would claim Rome had 100% knowledge of China.
He would steal entire threads to talk about it. Then he just went away.
>>
This kind of shit
>>
>>372449
You don't even need gauntlets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo
>>
>>376812
Rome and China WERE aware of each other though.
>>
>>377404
>Using Skall instead of Lindybased
>>
>>377439
I like Lindy more too, but he doesn't have a video showing off halfswording.
>>
>>370968
what was the next step of their master plan? /
>>
>>377475
Always nice to know you can count on /pol/ to get butthurt and start the shitposting-machine when you're bored.
>>
>>378014
Always nice to know you can count on the idiots of /his/ to not know how to ignore and report shitposting.
>>
>>370998
>reddit tier history
i wish we could all speak without these retarded buzzwords.
>>
>>373675
Is this picture saying that the image dumps are actually good, unlike the rest of the board, or
>image dumps
>actually good
>>
>>367919
this, the correct term is europoid
>>
>>370998
A good rule of thumb that I, as a communist follow: Anyone who says that communism hasn't been tried is either an edgy anarchist or a defeatist who refuses to learn from the mistakes made in past attempts and instead blames "muh megalomania", "muh purge", or "muh Stalin" in general.
>>
>>370041
I just noticed that this man has scars on his arms that look like they were self-inflicted.
>>
Not 4chan related, but I just stumbled across it and I needed someplace to express my immediate rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rMJshG4Od0
>>
>>367907
>we won vietnam u guise
>we totally accomplished are objetivz
>>
File: 1441422961879.png (32 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1441422961879.png
32 KB, 321x322
>>377629
>and that's why they nuked japan - if they didn't the us army would be viciously destroyed if they decided to do a land invasion; even with worse hardware, not very advanced tactics or competent generals they would be dugged in like a tick and probably have deployed an unbreakable steel defense

This basically.
>>
>>370041
>that sad chick on the right
Instant waifu
>>
>>369783
>silver in thee stupid olympics goes to people butthurt about /pol/

There's a point to that. The sooner they realize that they're not in their faggot hugbox anymore, they throw up their hands and leave and we don't have to deal with holohoax infograph spam anymore. /k/ has learned this lesson. /lit/ has learned this lesson.
>>
>>370011
They mean that we didn't lose it militarily. However, we lost that war in congress.
>>
>>370664
It's a bit of a false dividing line. The same people made up different kinds of formations. When they United and fought as an army, they nearly conquered England.
>>
>>371056
>>>/pol/
>>
>>371061
/k/ here. He is the one we know as methnigger and he's immediately obvious. In his fevered brain, it's always 1938.
>>
A poster who was claiming that Australia was as religious as the US
>>
>>371460
You're on fucking 4Chan, you sensitive gayboy fuck. Call them by the proper slur: Stormniggers.
>>
>>367907
The posts made by that Rhodesiaboos especially those "Rhodesia wasnt racist, blacks just didnt want education, Ian Smith didnt represent Rhodesian opinion ect"
>>
>>380638
While they have a point that they weren't as bad as South Africa, they had severe race relation problems.
>>
>>380670
>>380638
Okay, before the Rhodesiaboos get here I just might ask: how did racial tensions in Rhodesia compare with contemporary USA.
>>
>>380384

I look at it as a win considering they all work for dirt cheap to make me sport shoes for glorious capitalism consumerism.
>>
>>372762
nice crop dickhead
>>
>>367907
It actually is arguable that Catholics are the first Christians. Now, it's not something that I would argue. Really, the first Christians were the Orthodox. Hence the name, Orthodox. However, it's an argument that could feasibly be made in a convincing manner.
>>
Well generally, those faggots going full "/po/ REEEEE". That's the lowest-tier form of discussion. I wish mods just banned the word /pol/ /tumblr/SJWs on sight.
>>
>>380866

What does Origami got to do with REEEE?
>>
>>380884
I'm talking about the children who can't discuss properly and resort with "back to /pol/" ad hominem shit.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>369724
>>
>>370336
and that proves what mr retard?
>>
>>380890

That is /pol/, not /po/. Be careful next time buddy.
>>
>>380920
I will. I just hope people will just stop acting like stupid cunts. Now I understand why moot never wanted this board.
>>
>>380925
It's like you've never been to other boards.
>/sp/ is shit due to literal nazis mods
>/tv/ is shit due to /pol/ raids
>/b/ is beyond saving
>/co/ is just shit

Moot never wanted this board because he is american and he can't into /his/.
See >>380887
>>380853
>>
>>372091
>>372191
>>372342

IQ was not, and is not a good measurement for intelligence and it was never meant to be you FUCKING retards. It's also not static.

Color me fucking triggered.
>>
>>372678
I'm pretty sure that's what he's saying, m9.
>>
>>380945
Kek, I was responding to that retard.

Americans really are the worst shitposters on /his/ somehow. I actually avoid the board during American hours because of all the shitty religion and /pol/ threads that crop up.
>>
>>370888
really? what was it filtered too
>>
>>377416
He meant it as if they sent diplomatic and trade missions regularly to each other.
>>
>>371166

this
>>
>>381091
IQ is literally the best indication of intelligence we have as an advanced human species in all of our history

just because
>>
File: peking.jpg (150 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
peking.jpg
150 KB, 1300x863
>>380945
>>381279
>>
>>367907
Nationalists and religious fundamentalists tend to produce the most ridiculous claims and state them as absolute truth.

So naturally most of the things on /pol/. I've also read a book that unironically tried to claim that Mohammed didn't exist.
>>
File: winnie is confused.png (102 KB, 403x293) Image search: [Google]
winnie is confused.png
102 KB, 403x293
>>381328
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>380866
It's the only appropriate response to crap like holocaust denial which has been refuted time and time again.
>>
>>380801
The USA had a bunch of radical political groups with aspirations to a racially seperate state. They also had a political group that advocated peaceful together-ism with white sympathisers in the their ranks.

Rhodesia had armed rebels running around killing people and trying to overthrow the standing government, while the standing government had difficulty deciding how many black people should be allowed to vote.

You be the judge.
>>
To all the fucking Keks whining about /pol/: get back to your fucking /lit/ hugbox, just cause our redpilled facts trigger you, doesn't mean we have to go. Either quit being a baby or fuck off.
>>
>>381375
Absolutely not. The only appropriate response is debating and proving claims. At least holocaust deniers try to debate. I'm no holocaust denier, but at least they got the point of this board. Instead of being butthurt, you should either discuss or ignore topics (if you're not interested by the topic).
In any case shitposting and going full ad hominem is an appropriate response.
Because with your logic, nobody should discuss history since most of it is "accepted as facts". People like you fucking disgust me, you're just intellectual sewer.
>>
File: sue side sqwad.jpg (91 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
sue side sqwad.jpg
91 KB, 728x636
>>381384
>/lit/ babbys complaining about /pol/
>/pol/fags complaining about /lit/

Why don't you all fuck off to a board than no one cares about, like /wsg/ and have your turf wars there.
>>
>>370998
Gulag for you.
>>
>>381391
>herp-derp how do you know the roman empire really existed? check mate tumblr

Is that worth anyone's time?
>>
File: triggered jew.jpg (81 KB, 1212x145) Image search: [Google]
triggered jew.jpg
81 KB, 1212x145
Some Jew on /fit/ getting triggered about the "Holocaust" and going into full oy vey muh 6 gorillion mode
>>
>>381401
Listen, in a lot of country, discussing this topic is banned and you can get fined or worse. So yes, it is worth the time of people who want to discuss it freely. If it doesn't interest you, you can just ignore and not participate.
>>
>>381397
No this our fucking board. Go to tumblr or /lit/ if you want SJWs shit.
>>381402
Haha kek. What a bluepilled faggot, he needs to get over to /pol/ so we can redpill him.
>>
File: dumbass.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>381402
See, this is exactly why even people other than tumblr call /pol/fags retards. Because you're so drunk on the kool-aid you can't help using buzzwords or /pol/may-mays.

>oy vey
>6 gorillion

H mentioned he was part Jewish, not 100%. You just assumed he was a Jew. Do you see the problem you fucking double nigger? People tell you're from /pol/ 10 words into your post.
>>
>>381416
As if you've missed the threads literally listing all the countries in which it is legal or illegal

and do you live in one of these countries?
>>
>>381384
>facts
>>
>>381420
You are the very definition of cringe.
>>
>>381434
Oh let me guess facts are a 'social construct' cause they trigger you. Fuck off.
>>
File: garakjazzdubs.gif (369 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
garakjazzdubs.gif
369 KB, 500x308
>>381420
>our fucking board
>redpill
>there's nothing but /pol/ and sjw shit in this world

Holy shit, you're so warped you've reached the Gamma Quadrant mother fucker.
>>
>>381420
>>381441
please don't respond to the obvious falseflagger
>>
File: wewuzroman.png (515 KB, 738x649) Image search: [Google]
wewuzroman.png
515 KB, 738x649
>>381442
WE
WUZ
ROMAN
>>
File: reddit 2.png (30 KB, 406x1046) Image search: [Google]
reddit 2.png
30 KB, 406x1046
>>381429

>/pol/ memes are bad because they offend my little sensibilities!!!!
>>
>>381416
I live in one of those countries. And it's not just the Holocaust, it's all historically accepted genocides. You know why I don't care? Because I am not an idiot. Denying the Armenian Genocide, the Holocaust, the Rape of Nanking, the Holodomor, whatever-the-fuck is never in search of some purer truth, it's always politically motivated by some moronic fuckhead who hates that specific group of people.
>>
>>369595
This.

>history is what my right wing demagogue says it is
>>
File: shitposting doku.jpg (13 KB, 162x169) Image search: [Google]
shitposting doku.jpg
13 KB, 162x169
>>381452
>they offend me

Nah nigga, they're just dumb, like you. Not everyone is a triggered tumblrina, just you and tumblr, and probably reddit. You are literally 2 sides of the same shitcoin.
>>
The Sumerians were blue eyed, blonde haired Nordics.
>>
File: 1414404574736.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1414404574736.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>381444
>you're so warped you've reached the Gamma Quadrant
>>
>>371109
I dunno man, wanting to exterminate the poles was kinda douchey. Not that he wasn't a "great" man, but yeah.
>>
File: Screenshot (50).png (9 KB, 731x106) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (50).png
9 KB, 731x106
>>
>>381377
To be fair though, the USA also had the KKK and a whole bunch of segregation issues, police killings, etc.
At least paint the whole picture.
>>
>>381550
and the KKK were pretty mainstream for a while, at least in the South. Just look at Birth of a Nation.
>>
>>370041
>I get angry when people call me out on my racism.
>>
Generally my own posts desu senpai.
>>
>>381377
Actually this gross oversimplification & revisionism of the racist history of the US is some of the stupidest shit I see on 4chan, constantly.

What next? The Zoot Suit Riots were peaceful rallies in which whites & latinos had a mere a housing dispute?
>>
>>381430
Yes I actually do, I live in France. Should I not discuss this topic because of your feelings ? That's obscurantism.

>>381462
I think both sides are politically motivated. The truth may be inbetween, I guess. But I don't know, because law in my country forbids me to discuss the subject.
>>
>>381614
>both sides are politically motivated

So, if I say that without doubt the Holodomor happened, I'm politically motivated? Are you fucking nuts or just almonds?
>>
>>381614
Not i'd completely agree that discussion is a good thing, just not basing arguments off anecdotes
>>
>>381623
You may not be politically motivated saying that, of course. But saying we shouldn't discuss history on an history board is, or being ok with banning of discussion of the subject, now that seems politically oriented.
In the defence of holocaust deniers, they are always accepting discussion. Sure, there are some calling you faggots, but I guess it's only a reaction to the few first posts consisting in ">>>/pol/" and stupid shit like that.
You see, my biggest point of questionment is why discussion of this topic is outlawed in some countries. It just doesn't feel right and I wonder why. I started wondering why when they outlawed free holocaust discussion. Ironic, in a sense.

>>381634
I guess you're free to construct an argument debunking these anecdotes.
>>
>>381639
>they are always accepting discussion
Nice maymay

> my biggest point of questionment is why discussion of this topic is outlawed in some countries
See>>381462
>it's always politically motivated by some moronic fuckhead who hates that specific group of people.
Basically, they banned it due to it being hate speech. And a sense of remorse I assume.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.