[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korean history textbooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>Japs are evil
>Japs are worse than jews
>Japs take our women
>Japs take our language
>Japs take our freedom
>Japs enslave us

Fuck I HATE korean history its fucking dumb
we are the Poland of Asia.
>>
>>367834
Tell us anon. When do Koreans first meet Japs
>>
File: ainuu.jpg (876 KB, 2510x946) Image search: [Google]
ainuu.jpg
876 KB, 2510x946
problem chosenjin?
>>
At least Poland isn't partitioned anymore
>>
Korean history is really sad. The thing itself is so interesting, but the scholarship on it is practically nonexistent. I've got a friend writing a paper about Shinto in Korea under Japanese rule and she says she can't find any good sources on Korea in general, let alone the effects of Japanese ideology on the country. My professor says that that's basically because there weren't good scholars in Korea until recently. Judging from the amount of information the Internet yields about Korea compared to other Asian countries, I can believe it. It's almost like Korea doesn't want the world to know it exists and wants to maintain its ethnic and cultural homogeneity despite its full-on commitment to the neoliberal Judaeo-Protestant scheme to export the capitalist mode of production to the farthest corners of the universe.

Koreans are indoctrinated against shit that other liberal plutocracies don't have to worry about anymore from birth. Communism, for example. Your national identity is a tragedy. Your government basically doesn't care that you exist and you're basically just supposed to play video games and work for one of the companies that effectively owns the state.

It seems like a pretty country, though.
>>
>>367834
That's too bad. Books on Korean history are pretty awesome over in America.
>>
>>367834
lol

The "good" kind of Asian always has round eyes in the art I've seen.

The japanese gave themselves round eyes compared to the Chinese.
>>
>>367868
>can't use google or worldcat
>find literally hundreds of books on korea on one single topic in my library

there is tons of scholarship on korea compared to a country like vietnam of bulgaria. you are probably just trying to compare the amount of books on korea to the amount of books on japan or china
>>
ewww

koreans eat dogs and drink feces alcohol
their food looks like shit and smells like shit
look ugly as fuck, plastic surgery, nasty etiquette and personalities, fabricate history, prostitutes etc. etc.

they are a shit people/shit country
>>
File: 1449431417987.png (55 KB, 789x677) Image search: [Google]
1449431417987.png
55 KB, 789x677
don't worry, we gotcha covered gook
>>
>>367925
I pretty much am, which is why I compared the quantity to other Asian countries. My professor made the claim about the quality of Korean scholarship, I'm just repeating it. My friend has been complaining about the unavailability of useful sources for weeks.
>>
>>367946
there are a bunch of sources in the 70s and 80s if you know how to write the write romanization and keywords
>>
>>367958
on google books or scholar

I can easily pull stuff up through just basic keywords
>>
>Nip/Gook shitposting

Goddamnit, go back to /int/.
>>
>>367944
>Thanks Australia
if it weren't for you I would be speaking Japanese and have no identity whatsoever
Not to mention Japs would have completed the ethnocide of the Korean people
>>
>>367834
but your country and people are basically shit

have you ever been on any other boards lately? all they do is talk shit and laugh about anything weird or disgusting that comes out of korea, both north and south. you guys are basically the freakshow, entire laughing stock of asia. the japs on the other hands are our friends and partners who did a good job of civilizing a primitive stone-age society
>>
>>367984
>Jap
>not a freakshow
lel
>Face it your economy sucks, Half of your population are loser otaku having no children, about be raped by china
>keep being delusional M8.
>>
>>367958
Yeah, that's what my professor meant, though: there isn't much good stuff written in and about Korea before the 70's and 80's. That's recent.
>>
>>367984
Nuking Japan was the best idea Truman ever had.
>>
>>368007
>oni chic
>>
>>367868
Korea's a pretty obvious case of somewhere that doesn't actually have much of an interesting history/culture compared to its neighbors and trying to puff themselves up. "Korea invented everything" is a meme for a reason.
>>
>>367937
>their food looks like shit and smells like shit
My girlfriend loves Korean food and I really don't get it. What I've had isn't particularly great. I've never been particularly impressed with Asian food in general though (Mexican food a best).
>>
>>367886
You can't trust people with slanty eyes. You don't know where they are looking.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.