[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not only he did nothing wrong but in fact he did everything right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Not only he did nothing wrong but in fact he did everything right
prove me wrong
>>
Well no. What he did wrong was constantly antagonize his own retainers.

The dude had to deal with one betrayal or another almost nonstop. It ultimately lead to his demise.

Hideyoshi and Ieyasu were far better in securing the loyalty of their retainers and allies.

Will say though, Japan probably would have been better off with the Oda shogunate.
>>
>>364203
Another Nobunaga thread from that Nobunaga poster. Glee.
>>
>>364203
I think he's the only man worthy of being called a hero of the sengoku period.
>>
He did enough right to be immortalized as a cute anime girl
>>
>>365952

And you bumped it eight hours later?
Samefag much?
>>
>>364203

>Killed by your own #3 General after he snuck up behind you and a few bodyguards with a giant army
>Nothing wrong

"No"
>>
>>366109
Ever heard of sage?
>>
He died.
>>
>>364203
The dude burned thousands of monks alive, didn't he? I'd say that's a bit of a black mark on his record
>>
File: oda.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oda.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
Words cannot describe how much I love and admire Oda Nobunaga
I don't know how I ended up like this but my eyes get teary everytime i think about his life and adventures
>>
>>368793
>The dude burned thousands of monks alive, didn't he?
They totally deserved it desu
>>
>>368806
But that's Oda Nobuna.
>>
File: 1446728776996.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1446728776996.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
>>368831
I'd still suck male Oda's cock
>>
>>364203
Well he got killed by one of his supposedly more loyal retainers.

So theres definitively something wrong here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.