[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fierce warriors who never lost a battle! >but they lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: longship.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
longship.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>fierce warriors who never lost a battle!
>but they lost almost every battle they participated in
>actually they were peaceful traders

LMAOing at vikingboos just admit your heroes were bandits in boats
>>
WE
>>
Muh Nordic heritage *has 3 chins*
>>
Vikings were the ghetto rats of their time. Discuss.
>>
Angry christkeks
>>
>>356410
speaking of christianity norsemen converted to it

muh pagan ways lmao
>>
>>356396
WUZ
>>
>>356410
>Christian missionaries cut down sacred trees not giving a fuck and using the wood to build churches

Christianity is the most alpha religion. Any beta male can put on deer skins and dance around a tree.
>>
>30 grown men kill 1 baby
>30 grown men steal's a woman's necklace and rape her
>Chased away by 30 levied peasants who took a 3 day training course with spears

We berserkers now! XD
>>
>>357526

Good point anon, I didn't realized how faggy that actually sounds until you put it that way. Upvote and subscribed.
>>
>>356392
Do vikingboos actually exist? I thought it was common knowledge they were barbarians who raided more successful peoples because they couldn't into civilization, and got rekt in any pitched battle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5yc0ve1Nww
>>
>best swords
>occupied most of Britain
>trade routes spanning half the globe
>first Europeans in west hemisphere
>first country to employ parliament

Successful society I don't understand your problem
>>
>>357494
ANGRY BROWN SHITPOSTERS
>>
>>357549
they are and they are always butthurt when someone points out they were shit fighters they resort to either:

A. muh varangian guard
B. muh berserkers (even though there was a danish warlord who said they are waste of money)
C. memes
C
>>
I was a vikingboo once, it was more about the sense of adventure and mythology than anything else
>>
so much this
>>
File: IMG_.11907.jpg (128 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
IMG_.11907.jpg
128 KB, 1296x864
>>356392
They had cool ships though.
>>
this is a /pol/-tied thread
>>
>>358838

Welcome to /his/, enjoy your stay, and Bitcoin tip your janitor
>>
File: euriv.gif (48 KB, 522x462) Image search: [Google]
euriv.gif
48 KB, 522x462
>>358845
but I thought /his/ would be like the history threads of /pol/ without the autists

>le christians are jewish keks
>le vikings were cowards
>gibsmeconstantinnople
>hitlerdindunuffin
>is X white?
>etc

can't we just discuss history without having these shit-tier memes?
>>
>>357494
VI
>>
>>358850
I reckon half of /his/ is either a high school dropout or from some third world country.
>>
>>356392
BRUH... SO YOU SAYN?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.