[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War Uno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1368033299499.jpg (135 KB, 445x655) Image search: [Google]
1368033299499.jpg
135 KB, 445x655
Wilhelm did nothing wrong
>>
File: wwdf.png (45 KB, 1081x486) Image search: [Google]
wwdf.png
45 KB, 1081x486
Why did Germany chimp out btw?
>>
>>353944
>Chimp out
>Implying the war wasnt Russia and Serbias fault
>>
>>353948
Serbia did literally nothing wrong
And Russia is in no way more to blame than Germany
>>
Why was Wilhelm angry with Austria-Hungary for not going to war soon enough if Wilhelm wanted this all to escalate into a war with France and Russia regardless? Why did he go on vacation if he expected war with France and Russia?

It sounds like he didn't want to use the Schlieffen plan.
>>
>>353951
Except for the fact that a Serbian killed their best hope of peacefully obtaining autonomy.
>>
>>353951
Russia knowingly provoked Germany and Serbia is the whole reason the war started.
>>
>>353958
Are you dense?
The acts of an individual with no governmental ties can't be blamed on a country
>>
>>353968
They would have given Gavrilo a national holiday had not every Serbian male not been killed in the war.

Also please no bully.
>>
File: image2[1].jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image2[1].jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>He was just a single man, you can't blame the country for it
>>
>>354016
lol
>>
>>353958
You dense motherfucker, Princip was Bosnian
>>
>>355156
>You dense motherfucker, Princip was Bosnian Serb.
Fixed that for you. :^)
>>
>355168
It was organised In bosnia, by a bosnian organization, because of the annexation of bosnia

How is it Serbias fault? Young Bosnia would have gotten their shit from elsewhere if it weren't for The Black Hand.
>>
>>355232
It seems like you are taking this personally.
>>
>>353968
The assassins were supported by government agents.
The Serbian government did nothing to suppress citizen calls to arms against Austria despite its promise to support Austrian territorial integrity in regards to Bosnia in 1906.
the Serbian government was warned multiple times to suppress pan-Slavic terrorist that threatened regional stability-they did not
>the action of Princip do not reflect the desires of the Serbian government
Kek
>>
ohyhhhhmy willyfeelssogood;))))endlessWILLYPLEASURE.

step 1: grab your willy
step 2: waggle it up and down!!!!!!
step 3: even tho it hurts waggle it to FULLJOY!!!!mmHHHHmmmmmwaggleurwilly;))
step 4: CUM WILLY JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!myWIIIIIIIIIILLLLYYY!!!!!
!
ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))
>>
>>355341
wat
>>
>>355335
And you forgot to mention >>354016
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.