[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picrelated happens and they tell you that you're being conscripted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1449217291221.jpg (58 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1449217291221.jpg
58 KB, 500x332
Picrelated happens and they tell you that you're being conscripted in to the army.

Luckily, you have so many philosophy books in your house that you can easily pass as a pacifist / conscientious objector.

Do you do it?
>>
>>353456
What can they do other than jail me?

No Viet.Cong ever called me a nigger
>>
Yes, because if I philosophically believed in the war I would have enlisted.
>>
I have a better chance of obtaining weed and alcohol in a combat zone than in jail
shit even pizza
>>
>>353465
>pizza mres
>>
I would probably go with them without resisting. Not like I have anything better to do.
>>
>>353456

Hell no. I'd sign up for the kebab removal squad.
>>
>>353456
Yes. Because pretty much all of my philosophy books are of a christian pacifist nature.

Muh Tolstoy.
>>
>>353469
They working on making those, for real
pizza is a force multiplier
>>
i'll just show them my military sertificate that i've already done my time at barracks and they should come back when we're at war
>>
>>353456
>they tell you that you're being conscripted in to the army.

Jokes on them, I already was
>>
Well first of all I'd think it'd b pretty shady that they just burst in my apartment like that, that's not how consciption is done. Then I'd tell them I already did my conscription and show my soldier pass among other things.
>>
>>353456
I'd join but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put me in a combat role since I'm full of physical illnesses.
>>
Wow I thought I was denied access for mental problems, guess not anymore. I'd ask to be sent deployed to the first infantry or something.
>>
>>353566
Shit must be bad bro. They drafted me despite being a cripple.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.