[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is racism a neuro-masculine trait? Does it serve a biological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: racism1.jpg (89 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
racism1.jpg
89 KB, 650x350
Is racism a neuro-masculine trait? Does it serve a biological function? I've come across a lot more racist men than racist women in my life, and I think it has to do with the fact that men are more worried about interlopers from other tribes coming and "stealing" their women, so they had to make this ingroup solidarity with other men in the tribe. Women never had to develop this urge, and instead only value strength, because they will reproduce regardless.
>>
might have something to do with penis size tbqh family
>>
autism speaks
>>
>>333008
I don't believe that racism is natural. Racism is learned behavior.

What causes racism is that certain groups, such as blacks, behave in antisocial ways : they are rude, loud, commit a lot of crime, etc.
>>
I think xenophobia in general is natural and obvious differences in phenotype accentuate it a great deal.
>>
>>333008
addressing some part of this post would give you validation that the rest of it isn't insane. stop posting, you're too fucking retarded to even tell off.
>>
>>333069
He's spot on though
>>
It would obviously make sense from an evolutionary perspective for populations to naturally develop racist tendencies.
>>
>>333008
>>333036
>>>/pol/
>>
>>333008
Men are just more likely to express racism is a visible way, it doesn't mean woman aren't.
>>
I don't see why women wouldn't be keen about this sort of thing as the managers of reproduction. Hereditary is obviously a concern in a eugenic sense. Everyone's against eugenics til they're getting married.
>>
>>333008
>He's never had a Chinese grandmother.
>>
The isolated jungle tribes display extreme hostility/suspicion towards strangers. Probably some sort of territorial instinct.
>>
>>333092
Fuck you
>>
>>333256
Honestly I think if seeing a black man with a white woman, no matter how educated, doesn't give you roughly the same feeling thinking about bestiality gives you as a white man, you're probably a bit fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1446579438078.jpg (220 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446579438078.jpg
220 KB, 960x1280
>>333008
Racism in men isn't true racism. They hate the men of a different people. They still love the woman.

Every racist secretly wants to fuck women of different races
>>
There's a reason cvckoldry is such a meme on /pol/
>>
>>333281
Nah that doesn't bother me at all. I've fucked my share of black girls and I'm white, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>333303
not at all
see >>333291
>>
>>333281
Thats just stupid. Maybe the really ugly black men but thats the same with any ugly people. It also depends much more on the behavior, dress and attitude of the black man.

Social systems definitely transcend race. When i see a middle class black woman, i will first note her as middle class before black. Sometimes its hard to actually realizing, consciously, that someone is black.
>>
>>333256
But the same can be said for white metal "destroy and kill shit" music. I think its just that hip hop is more prevalent now.
>>
>>333008
everybody is racist

everybody
>>
>>333095
This women are more likely say something behind your back men are upfront about it
>>
>>333008
The most racist people I've come across have been 1) Female and 2) Asian.

If we're arguing this in terms of "hunters on the plains", then women having sex with a stranger is an inherently risky strategy -- remember, in the thought experiment, her concern is more about raising the child than having it in the first place.
>>
>>333291
This.

Men are racist, but only against men of other races. Same with women, they are only racist against women of other races.
>>
But that's horseshit, it wouldn't make me feel any better if I got c.ucked by a white guy.
>>
>>336697
The most racist women I know were all black.

They only date black men, and absolute would not even consider a man of literally any other race.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODAxNTU5MDU0.jpg (123 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODAxNTU5MDU0.jpg
123 KB, 1200x1200
>>333291
So men have to earn respect?
>>
>>336712
Funnily enough they have the lowest valur in the dating market and even black men value them less when compared to women of other races.
That's what you get for being a loud fat obnoxious bitch.
>>
>>336729
>Funnily enough they have the lowest valur in the dating market and even black men value them less when compared to women of other races.

Are you sure about that m8?

>>333291
>>333291
>>333291
>>
>>333107
why are so many grandmas racist?
>>
>>336697
>The most racist people I've come across have been 1) Female and 2) Asian.

Asian women have no sense of racial pride. They all try to have kids with white guys so their kids can have features of the ruling class. Most outright spurn Asian Men.

>her concern is more about raising the child than having it in the first place.

Usually that duty fell on the entire tribe (alpha fucks, beta bucks)
>>
File: The-Man-With-The-Iron-Fists-10a.jpg (311 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
The-Man-With-The-Iron-Fists-10a.jpg
311 KB, 2000x1333
>>336697
>The most racist people I've come across have been 1) Female and 2) Asian.

That's why they date white men right? Soooo racysss
>>
>>333008
Women never transcended millennia of oppression. They actually believe in the things they are taught and told whether it's the state, media or patriarchy. Men were and are cynical.
>>
>>336780
>women
>oppressed

They were the only class of pampered adult humans in recorded history.
>>
File: 1447137168805.jpg (383 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447137168805.jpg
383 KB, 1080x1080
>>336780
>women

>oppression
>>
>>336772
>>336764
Racism doesn't just apply to relations between two races, dumbfucks. Have you tried talking to them about black men?
>>
>>336697

well women tend toward social norms and asian cultures encourage that because asians produce fewer free thinkers.

so neither are naturally willing to date outside their race.

they might be willing to have sex with black guys but only because it is taboo.
>>
>>336823
And they are still not racist because they date outside their race.

Meanwhile black and Arab women absolutely refuse to date outside their race. And white women only date outside their race occasionally.
>>
>>336823
Black men aren't the ruling class in America, but if they were you could definitely see white and asian women breeding almost exclusively with them.
>>
File: 1380713691630.jpg (228 KB, 648x982) Image search: [Google]
1380713691630.jpg
228 KB, 648x982
>>336856
>so neither are naturally willing to date outside their race.

Are you sure about that?
>>
>>336866
>black men aren't the ruling class

The motherfucking president is black.
>>
>>336859
>Racism means you hate every race that isn't your own
This is some power + prejudice tier bullshit.
>>
>>336868
>posting images from movies
>>
>>336871
He's half white

He's step dad is Indonesian

And he grew up in Hawaii which is predominantly Asian
>>
>>336859
>Meanwhile black and Arab women absolutely refuse to date outside their race.
What the fuck? You must seriously never go outside. Black Women all want a white guy and Arab women would jump on any white muslim.
>>
>>333092
>tumblrina creates thread that isnt tumblr enough for the other tumblrina
>>
>>336871
That's not really an indicator of an entire class, man
>>
>>336885
Moving the goalposts: the post
>>
>>336885
One-drop rule.

And few in America don't perceive Obama as black regardless of what he is.
>>
>>336883
The more races you are willing to date, the less racist you are.

Arab women, willing to date NO RACE other than there own. = MOST racist

Asian women, willing to date white men and other non-black men and frequently do. = slightly racist

White European women, willing to date men of any race. = LEAST racist

>>336884
Art imitates reality
>>
File: Smug Sapp.jpg (430 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
Smug Sapp.jpg
430 KB, 2400x1600
>>336856
>well women tend toward social norms and asian cultures encourage that because asians produce fewer free thinkers.
>so neither are naturally willing to date outside their race.
HAHAHAHAH holy shit, have you ever been to Japan?

Gaijins like you and me are the center of attention for women of all ages, you must be crazy deluded if you think that exotic looks and foreigners aren't a huge deal in terms of attraction, even a lot of women in Thailand look up to foreigners despite their tremendously nationalistic culture, and the same goes with men towards women.
>>
>>336797
pacified*
>>
>>336905
No, pampered. Even little boys had to toil like negroes around the farm while adult women were spoiled and provided for, in almost every culture.
>>
File: 1430238831488.jpg (9 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1430238831488.jpg
9 KB, 250x231
>>336741

We don't so well on the dating scene m8
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
>>
>>333008
Women are pretty racist m8, have you ever seen how women talk about other women/treat women from other races?
>>
>>333036
>I don't believe that racism is natural. Racism is learned behavior.

Being fearful of "others" is natural though. Racism, like nerds/jocks/hipsters, or religious intolerance, or nationalism, or poor/middle/upper class, or sports teams rivalries, or D&D 2nd/3rd/4th/5th edition, PC/Xbox/Sonyfags or anything else is most definitely learned.

But they all feed off of that natural tendency to ascribe a negative set of traits to and demonize all of "those people" that are different from "our people".
>>
>>336900
it's an exception that proves the rule

there's a concerted drive by east asians, being the most numerous, to wipe out every other race on the planet by maintaining homogenous societies but spreading their seed to all foreigners to become half asian

some asian women have been tasked with this

one of the few exceptions where they will readily date outside their race for reasons other than just the excitement of something so taboo.
>>
File: 1448146014803.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448146014803.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>336969
>there's a concerted drive by east asians, being the most numerous, to wipe out every other race on the planet by maintaining homogenous societies but spreading their seed to all foreigners to become half asian
>some asian women have been tasked with this

Oh /pol/, you never cease to surprise me.
>>
>>336890
>black women all like white guys
wut. have you ever talked to a black women before? the lightest most ofthem would go is a guy like drake
>>
File: 1409524369154.png (240 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1409524369154.png
240 KB, 340x480
>all this psuedo-science ITT

who the fuck let all these psychologyfags and the sociologyfags in here?
>>
Racism is to an extent a natural phenomenon, but it extends much further than just bias against skin tones.
All natural behavior can be un-learned, however.
Women, being social creatures, are much more likely to ignore, unlearn, or grow accustomed to creatures "the same but different" than them, but culture still plays a large part.
Take Asia for example. Asian women are extremely racist. Europe in ye Middle Ages would have been home to extremely xenophobic women for the most part, and this racism only becomes increasingly more racist as time drags on until the backlash for the racism hits and you start to see integration.

Also, there's always an exception for women when it comes to racism.
Money.
You'll never see a racist woman when a billionaire is in town.
>>
>>333008
>I've come across a lot more racist men than racist women in my life

My experience has been the absolute opposite. Woman are just more worried about being politically correct due to the education and values we teach them when they're children.
>>
>>333008

Try talking to white women about asian men, and you'll see how you were mistaken
>>
>>333036
It's the contrary
Rejection of difference is natural, while tolerance is a learned behavior
>>
Why are there so many threads on /his/ about racism? Take it from /k/ of before /pol/, you guys let this continue they're going to try and hijack your whole board.
>>
>>337184
reddit and /lit/ have already done that here though.
>>
>>337584
No one believes us until it's too late.
>>
>>333008
It has more to do with the fact that women are far far easier to manipulate with ad feelum arguments and especially group pressure. Personally I have experienced an extremely sharp divide between tender hearted women not being racist and hard hearted women being overly so.
>>
File: 1343085474428.png (36 KB, 147x168) Image search: [Google]
1343085474428.png
36 KB, 147x168
>>336898
>White European women, willing to date men of any race. = LEAST racist
Seriously, stop posting.

>>333008
Women just generally have better social skills than men. In other words they're not retard enough to say racist shit explicitly.
>>
>>333008
I don't know anon, but blacks in my country are what you call sub-human. I don't understand how people can be more stupid than an average kid.
>>
>>336746
They've seen the world more than tumblrinas
>>
>>336973
Found the ugly guy
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.