[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You mean you study history and philosophy as a hobby ....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1448832016210.jpg (134 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448832016210.jpg
134 KB, 720x480
>You mean you study history and philosophy as a hobby .... that's cool... I guess *teehees and not very subtle groping noises in the background*
>>
Me on the right.
>>
Arr rook da same.
>>
>>330062
What's with all the prosthetic noses? Is this a leper colony?
>>
>>330168
Putting white zinc oxide on your nose as sunscreen is the age old mark of a lifeguard
>>
File: 1423114426956.jpg (10 KB, 177x192) Image search: [Google]
1423114426956.jpg
10 KB, 177x192
>>>/lit/
>>
>tfw have qt curvy medievalist gf
>tfw dating for five years and living together for two
>tfw spending most nights cuddled on the couch reading history books and sharing the more interesting stuff with one another
>tfw going to France in May to see museums and Greek ruins in Nice
Why would you want a vapid blond girl? Those sorts of people are infuriating to deal with for more than five minutes on end.
>>
>>330332
>having fat & autistic gf
>be mad on normies
>>
File: Bradley Walsh.jpg (26 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
Bradley Walsh.jpg
26 KB, 620x410
>>330332
>curvy
>>
>>330352
>>330359
A poet named Sir Mix-a-lot described her essential physique quite well
When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist/
And a round thing in your face/
You get sprung

Except this is a redheaded, pale Russo-Finn and not a black girl.
>>
>>330062
Wtf they all look the same
>>
>>330393
She could be fucking see through for all I care. If you're fat, you're a nigger
>>
What makes someone more likely to be normal or abnormal?
>>
>>330410
There's curvy as in what fat girls call themselves to feel better and then there's curvy as in skinny girls with wide hips. This one is the latter.

Shit, if I was a chubbychaser I'd at least be out and proud about it.
>>
>>330062
>dat zinc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRAzmaq5x0
>>
>>330435
you're not fooling anyone, we know she's fat
>>
Are pretty people parties really a thing?
>>
>>330435
hahaha look at the pig chaser hahaha everyone pretty disgusting tbqh senpai desu
>>
>>332016
Well yeah
>>
This post is unbecoming of the quality level of discourse expected by the users of this board.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.