[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan Carlin General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 472x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 472x580
Discuss your favorite episodes of Hardcore History here!
>>
Blueprint for Armageddon

It's a shame he charges for so many other episodes
>>
>>291074
The way he described dying in a artillery hole filled with mud and liquified, putrescent human remains... God damn
>>
Why is he always making that "hardcore" face?
>>
>>291115
God damn, that was probably the best episode. I went and Googled what the battlefields look like nowadays, and holy shit his description was spot on
>>
AGEEN AND AGEEN
>>
at least there's some honesty now, the podcast generals were just Dan Carlin shilling anyway
>>
>>291074
>It's a shame he charges for so many other episodes

Honestly most of his earlier podcasts suck. I believe it was Punic Nightmares where he really hit his stride.
>>
>>291846
Judgement of Ninevah was his turning point IMO.
>>
>>291074
https://mega.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA!3EoSTRrD
>>
Where the fuck is my Treaty of Versailles episode, Dan?
>>
Wrath of Khans>Ghosts of the Ostfront>Blueprint for Armageddon>Death Throws of the Republic>American Peril>Thor's Angels>Prophets of Doom>Punic Nightmares
>>
>>291055
I've got all his episodes through Prophets of Doom. Who's got a torrent link for his more recent shit?
>>
>>292941
Working on itâ„¢
>>
Ghosts of the Ostfront because I never hear anything about the eastern front in ww2.

After that Punic Nightmares cause muh Scipio muh Hannibal.

Then Blueprint for Armageddon.

Then Wrath of the Khans cause Mongorians.

Then Prophets of Doom.

>BOOM
>>
>all these plebs that will never experience Ghosts of the Osfront because "muh shekels"

Superior and much more concise than blueprint imo, not that any of you will ever manage the 6bux
>>
Is King of Kings getting a second episode?
>>
>>292958
nigga everything past Prophets is free on his website. At least give him your click-money if you're going to pirate a two-man radio show.
>>
My favorite was Death Throes of the Republic, but I think his best work was Logical Insanity.
>>
>>291055
Anabaptist one, the torture description sends chills down my spine
>>
>>293745
Yes
>>
>>293795
Is there a release date scheduled? Pretty interesting stuff.
>>
I loved the one on the Spanish American war, filled me with patriotism, then got me bummed about how America has stagnated culturally.

We're only great when we have a frontier to conquer.
>>
>>293893
That one ends with the Philippine American War and how that whole idea ended horrifically. How did you walk away with that attitude?
>>
>>293843
HAH

but seriously the more you try to predict when the next one comes out, the longer it takes. So just assume never and be presently surprised.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.