[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the greatest bitch of History, and why is it Eleonor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What is the greatest bitch of History, and why is it Eleonor of Aquitaine ?

>Marry the French King
>Cheat on him while he is in the crusades
>Marry the King of England, making sure he and her 4 bastard sons inherit half of France
>Force Philip Augustus to fight back to control his country by right
>>
My ex
>>
>>284563

You should be man enough to satisfy your wife, if you know what I mean...
>>
1 2 3 4 whores fucking leave my board
>>
>>284563
Don't hate the playa.
>>
That's not Theodora
>>
>>284841
Theodora never cheated on Justinian though. He decorrupted her with the Imperial Phallus.
>>
File: Jia_Nanfeng_(DWB).png (357 KB, 335x479) Image search: [Google]
Jia_Nanfeng_(DWB).png
357 KB, 335x479
This slut
>>
>>284563
Elizabeth I was pretty much an awful cunt who is only remembered well because of Shakespeare sucking up to her and lucking out against the Spanish Armada.
>>
>>284563
Those were her lands, in a way.

Anyway, she was not exactly a great Queen for the King of England either. Her idiotic sons caused the downfall of their Empire by rebelling against their father for something they would eventually have.

>>285153
Mary was probably the least awful member of her immediate family. And she burned some people. She only has a worse reputation than her siblings and father because in the end, the Protestants won in England and the winner writes history.
>>
File: Wilhelm.png (307 KB, 407x437) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm.png
307 KB, 407x437
>implying the biggest bitch needs to be a woman
This little shit right here ruined Germany for a century.
>fires the man who united Germany for not sucking his dick immediately
>makes a fool of himself before the Boxer Intervention by calling the Germans the new Huns
>makes an even bigger fool of himself and Germany by acting like a complete autist in the international media
>decides he wants himself a good war and escalates the situation leading to WW1
>loses control of his country because he's not the military genius he thought he was
>spends the rest of his life chopping wood in Holland because they're literally the only European nation that wouldn't kill him on sight

All of it because he wanted to prove he wasn't an impotent leader.
>>
>>285362

To be fair, he did want to pull Germany out of the war before it started, since he was not expecting them to have to actually fight the British. When he ordered his generals to stop marching they refused to listen to him and just kept going. At the end his biggest flaw was that he couldn't command respect from them.

Hitler had the opposite problem, he should have listened to his generals.
>>
>>287045
>At the end his biggest flaw was that he couldn't command respect from them.
Because he'd already acted like a fool and an autist on the world stage. It wouldn't surprise me if they decided they would stop listening to him after he forced Bismarck to retire.
>>
Eleanor was just a female version of Grima Wormtongue.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.