[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: wondang.png (14 KB, 973x404) Image search: [Google]
wondang.png
14 KB, 973x404
You are the ruler of shitpostia, you are at war with the nation of /his/

The mamluks are about the have their pawn become the pope which means they will be invading shit soon, but they are at war with persia right now. Persia has 7,000 soldiers and the mamluks have 9,000 soldiers.

/his/ has 10,000 soldiers.

Your treasury contains 8 million dongdings, each soldier costs 120 dondings a month.

The nation of shipostia makes 600,000 dongdings a month in tax/tarrif revenue

You can make an inquiry about other nations or make a command. What do you do?
>>
What year is it?
>>
>>281624

Raise 25,000 troops to crush these /his/ shitheads, and send out emissaries to the vikings and kekland to see if either are interested in allying with you against the villainous /his/torians.
>>
File: 1330455663519.jpg (68 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
1330455663519.jpg
68 KB, 600x517
The way I see it, I have about 60,000 man/months of labor.

I also happen to know how science works and shit.

If I'm lucky enough to have some collieries and iron around, I'll be able to rapidly industrialize with Bessemer Process/BOS Steel and steam engines.

As for actual warfare, I know that nitric acid + stuff = boom, and I know of the Haber Process and the Arc process for creating steel to point that boom towards my enemy.

Short answer, I tech whore to WW1 era technology and smother everything in a cloud of flying lead and steel.
>>
>>281679
>and I know of the Haber Process and the Arc process for creating nitric acid

DERP
>>
>>281636
1,200. I didn't think about seige equipment or prices very well, I thought i'd be sagebombed. OP is a fag.

>>281645
You spend 3 million dongdings and raise 25,000 soldiers.

The vikings accept your request to become allies. Kekland denies, and allies with /his/, forming a coalition with a total of 18,000 soldiers, /his/ recruits more men to reach 21,000. There is a valley with a castle in kekland that would require cannons to breach.

/his/ would be easy to invade however, just requiring seige equipment.

Your scouts tell you /his/ has sent for britains support and succeeded. Britain is prepared to create a naval blockade and deny you your 600,000/month dongdings when the invasion starts.

vikings have 8,000 men but would take one month to deploy.

The persians surrendur to the mamluk, and their entire province is renamed to the empire of the mamluks
>>
>>281695
I party like it's 1200 then
>>
>>281695
How are relations with the ussr and the mamluks?
>>
>>281695
convert to islam declare your allegiance to the caliph
>>
>>281695

Well, if 9:7 odds can have the Mamluks wipe out the Persians, then our 33,000 (with the vikings) should crush the 21,000 soldiers of our enemies. Let's lay waste to them, seeking to eliminate their field armies, and then cleaning up whatever fortresses exist.
>>
I fucked up this ruleset and started out with way too much treasury money. I'll come with a better ruleset next time.

>>281679
sorry, one command per briefing unless it's inquiries.

>>281715
You allow the vikings passage across your land, but they deny your request, saying that they would be invaded if they moved their force that way. They request a war on two fronts from you.

>>281719
The ussr are isolationists. The mamluks are ambitious, and will almost certainly invade you.
>>
>>281736
convert to islam and declare your allegiance to the caliph
>>
>>281695
Convert to Islam
Declare a Jihad for Britain,kekland and /his/
Request Mamluk assistance
>>
>>281736
same thing as >>281741
>>
Establish contacts with persian rebels and try to have them begin a guerilla.
>>
>>281740
>>281741
>>281745
you convert to Islam and swear fealty to the caliphate, requesting assistance.

The vikings break your alliance and declare war on you, marching 8,000 men towards a fort you have on your northern territories.

persia invades /his/ with 15,000 men, and /his/ marches it's 13,000 men against them for battle.

kekland marches it's 8,000 men towards a fort you have in your northern territories

Britain lands 4,000 soldiers near your capital and primary garrison.
>>
>>281736
Have the Vikings Fuck up the /his/ border, hopefully splitting the forces up a bit. Then, spearhead through the point between kekland and /his/ borders with the majority of the army and hopefully crush whatever they have on the borders.
>>
>>281766
and by persia I mean the mamluk empire
>>
>>281766
top lel

declare jihad and rally the population for total war
>>
>>281766
>>281767
Obviously disregard. Send 7k against the British and crush them. Send 10k to deal with the traitorous Vikings and 8k to the keklanders. Recruit another 10k, conscript if the typeset allows.
>>
>>281766
Take 6K men to deal with the british and to secure the capital. Move 12K men to rout the vikings, use the remaining 3K to stall the keks.
>>
>>281775
>>281785
You rally the population for total war. You dispatch 7k men to crush the british landings, they suffer 1,000 casualties and retreat with 3,000 to their ships

You declare total war for islam, however only gain 3,000 troops in the short period. They are at the capital.

Your men whom re-enforce the northwest garrison successfully defend the fort near the edge of your capital. You lose 2,000 men, the vikings lose 5,000 but retreat to /his/ to fight the mamluks.

The soldiers you send to fight kekland defect, total kekland forces rise to 11,000 and the rest scatter. Kekland takes your northeast castle, sends men to march towards your northwest castle where the viking battle was.

The mamluks defeat the /his/torians and secure their capital fort, but it was pyhric and only 3,000 soldiers remain. They expect 5,000 soldiers to reinforce them within the month.
>>
>>281810
First of all regroup the army and give them some respite. Then, build a number of observation points on the coast with relatively quick communication to the capital to help with preparation for another british invasion.

Also, what kind of tactics do each of the nations use and is it relevant to the game? If so, can I adapt the armies against it?
>>
>>281810
Move the 3k rallied men to the front as they desire battle and move 3k from the viking front to garrison the capital. Send 10K men to garrison the northwest castle.
Move the army that was defending into viking territory for a raid and then have them back to encircle the keks.
>>
>>281832
No special tactics, I just wanted to see if board games flew here. I'll make actual rulesets/tactics/economic strategies in future games.

>>281832
>>281841
you build observation towers along your southern coast to spot british ships at no cost.

You regroup your men, resulting in 10,000 men in the northwest castle and 5,000 in the capital.

You see that the keks send 11,000 men towards your capital, switching directions. You also notice than britain lands 3,000 men near your capital.

The mamluks purge the pagans out of /his/ and declare the land part of the mamluk empire. They have 5,000 men and they march them towards your northwest castle as allies.
>>
>>281860
what happened to viking armies?
>>
>>281860
Keep 1k men in the capital and send the other 4k to stall the keks while marching the 10k+5k force southeast to meet the keks.
>>
>>281860
Send 3k from the border to conquer the vikings before the mamluks do. Send the rest to the capital. Send a messanger to the mamluks informing them of the keklanders position and try to create a home army to conduct fabian tactics as a means to weaken the keklanders supply and fighting capability.
>>
>>281868
the remainders died in /his/ when attempting to seize a castle.

>>281876
The british/kek coalition stomps out the 4 thousand men you send to die, and take the city with 10,000 men remaining. You and the mamluks in a coalition of 15,000 men lay seige to the city and eventually acquire a pyrrhic victory. Britain declares itself muslim and surrendurs, and the caliphate decides to name your country a vassal instead of part of the empire, but it lands on britain anyway, and continues marching east. The U.S.S.R. declares itself muslim.

Game over! "victory." has been achieved.

Be sure to participate next time when there is an actual ruleset to the game!
>>
>>281898
i dont think this is allowed by the rules, this is about as loosely related to history as deadliest warrior.
>>
File: WP_Alfred_von_Schlieffen.jpg (128 KB, 527x759) Image search: [Google]
WP_Alfred_von_Schlieffen.jpg
128 KB, 527x759
>>281624
invade though kekland
>>
>>281898
Goddamnit, man, I meant to act as a guerilla force and to burn the land through to which htye will pass, not to engage in open battle.

Fun game, though.
>>
>>281951
Could do some game like this, but with real maps
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.