[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found out my family comes from pic related, in at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 2048x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 2048x1250
So I found out my family comes from pic related, in at least 1796
Where was this? The German Reich, Prussia, or the Holy Roman Empire, or was it neither of those things and something else entirely?
>>
Not your personal army.
Figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>1428451
Neumark, Brandenburg Prussia.

Googling the Voivideshipe would have made it simple
>>
You're not allowed to post on /his/ unless you have played Europa Univerisalis.

...and if you had you would have known this:
>>1428479
...already.
>>
>>1428451
Your family comes from all over the world. In 1796 you have 64 ancestors.
>>
>>1429042
>playing casual casualis

what's next? Fucking Vicky 2?

Only proper /his/adox games are CK2 and HoI3, everything else may as well be /v/ kiddytainment
>>
>>1429058

>hoi3

lol
>>
>>1429058
ck2 is literally the same as eu4 bro
>>
>>1429058
How is CKII less casual than EUIV and Vic2? CKII is what all the normies played when it was FotM.
>>
>>1429058
>ck2
I love CK2 but let's be real it's casual as fuck
everyone complains about defensive pacts being added but it was really the only way to discourage players from blobbing all over Europe after they hit critical mass
>>
>>1429231
what's the point of adding anti-blobbing mechanics when the whole game is about blobbing?
Its like Paradox goes out of its way to make their games as unfun as possible
>>
>>1428451
You're a western slavshit.

Enjoy
>>
>>1428451
It would have been East Prussia at the time. The area was always generally a mixed checkerboard with Germans and Poles making up more or less of the population in one village or the other.
>>
>>1429246
> whole game is about blobbing?
In case of CKII it isn't.
>>
>>1429304
what else is there to do in that game?
>>
>>1428470
Not how that works newfag.
>>
>>1429315

Rape and incest.
>>
>>1429315
Incest and rape.
>>
>>1429323
>>1429327
uhm, you cant really rape, unless you consider having concubines as rape.
And it only works until you convert to chiristanity
>>
>>1428470
Cm'on dude. Some of rhe few things this board does right is answering a wondering posters questions. It's his related and it's likely someone might know
>>
>>1429346
Get a mod, problem solved
>>
It started out as early Polish territory. During the 13th century it came under HRE rule under Brandenburg then Prussia then the German Empire during unification. After the world wars the Russians gave the land to the redrawn Poland.
>>
>>1429404
population was mostly germanised Western Slavs though
>>
File: 1280px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png (195 KB, 1280x1166) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png
195 KB, 1280x1166
>>1429404
I know this is a bit after the date you mentioned OP but the redrawing included anexing the east of Poland by USSR and the USSR giving them german land in their western side, that's where that land comes back to the Poles.
>>
>>1429454
See
>>1429492
>>
>>1429057
>Your family comes from all over the world. In 1796 you have 64 ancestors.

64 ancestors is only 6 generations back. He would have more like hundreds.
>>
>>1429492
>>1429558
I know about poland getting the lands from the Soviets.

even under Germany those were Slavs though. Poland owned both Pommerania and Silesia in the medieval.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.