[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a group be so hated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
http://global100.adl.org/
I can understand Europe and the Middle East but how the hell does South America and East Asia have antisemites?
>>
>>1423613

South America is where all the Nazis fled to

Asians know not to trust anything that resembles a human but clearly isn't.
>>
>>1423613
It's surprising to see the breadth of opinion in Islamic nations. I guess the whole Israel-Palestine issue is just something Arabs care about.
>>
File: image.png (383 KB, 558x568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383 KB, 558x568
>>1423613
>hated everywhere they go
>what's wrong with everyone else
>>
>>1423613
What reason would Europe have to hate Jews?
>>
>>1423988
Large diaspora populations
>>
>>1423613
>South America
Hardline Catholics
>East Asia
Uighur Muslims and Protestant Christians. Korean Christians hate Jews A LOT.
>>
>>1423613

>East Asia

Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country. Buttloads of Muslims in Malaysia also.
>>
>>1423992
If that was the case, why are immigrant-heavy Sweden and the Netherlands substantially less anti-semitic than relatively more homogenous nations like Norway and Spain?
>>
>>1423993
>Korean Christians hate Jews A LOT.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/186194/korean-anti-semitism
It's hasn't got anything to do with Christianity at all.
>>
>>1423613
If you meet an asshole one day, you've met an asshole.

If you meet several assholes every time you leave your house, you're the asshole.
>>
>>1423613
America was colonized by the Castilla of the Reconquista, the expulsion of the jews and moorish and the introduction of the Purity blood laws. Also, the colonization was based on the idea of expand the catholicism where, all that wasn't catholic was persecuted (inquisition, extirpation of idolatries). Also, after the independencies, the elites wanted diferences themself of the indigenous and peasant peoples and developed a hard white and catholic identity. Then you have a heavy catholic and antisemitic (and anti foreingein) in those country.
>>
>>1424262
or, more accurately, if you're told by one or several authority figures that one group of people are assholes and, never having any experience to the contrary or reason to doubt the authority figures, you take that to heart, and believe that that group are assholes, then, upon becoming an authority figure i someone else's life (a parent, a teacher , etc), you pass it on.

The amount of misinformation that gets passed on and believed is staggering. ask a friend why their veins appear blue, and then ask them who told them that.
>>
>>1423988
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
>>
>>1424000
because they're not. Sweden is so kowtowing to muslims that they flipped in favor of Palestine due the fact Islam is a very organized and politicized institution that it wields disproportionate influence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.