[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board so anti slavic? All I always read is slavshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: more like notfunny.jpg (103 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
more like notfunny.jpg
103 KB, 800x620
Why is this board so anti slavic? All I always read is slavshit this, slavshit that and the only justification so far is muh Russia as if it was the only slav country or as if Russians chose to be sent to gulags by Stalin.
>>
Wouldn't surprise me if most of the anti slav hate that don't specifically get aimed against slavs coke from other slavs desu.
>>
Because they're a cancer on humanity.
>>
>anti-slav
If anything it is anti-German.
>>
This board isn't anti Slavic at all, it's almost fanatically anti German and anti British for reasons I don't really understand. Probably a lot of French people here.

t. Slav
>>
>>1421454
How is that so?
>>
>>1421495
Since 1914 they have essentially never stopped fucking things up for everyone else.
>>
>>1421502
I sincerely hope you're not counting the USSR as "Slavic".
>>
>>1421511
It was effectively a confederation of slavic peoples.

And the Russian Federation has been pretty cancerous since Putin.

Lower key cancerous, but still cancerous.
>>
>>1421517
>confederation of slavic people
>Georgians, Armenians, Azeris, Tatars, Chechens, Jews, Kazakhs, Finns, Germans, Tajiks, Kyrgyzes, Uzbeks, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians, Moldavians and Turkmens are Slavs now
>created by a bunch of Jews, the most notable leader was an ethnic Georgian

Seriously fuck off. It was a multikulti country to the core.
>>
I've always thought /pol/ had more of an "anti-slav" vibe than /his/. Here its more of an indifference to them from what I've seen almost comparable to driving a person with a will work for cheap sign or stepping on a cockroach.
>>
>>1421601
Not anymore. Most pro gross germanium emigrated to infinitychan or somewhere else.
>>
>>1421407
Slavs are the worst scum.
t. Slav
>>
>>1421601
That was only the naziboos who moved on to 8ch and even then 8ch constantly praises various nazis in Slav countries.

If there's one board that's anti-Slavic it's probably /int/ and even then it's mostly a bunch of muslims who hate them the most.
>>
File: but really though.png (959 KB, 4898x3041) Image search: [Google]
but really though.png
959 KB, 4898x3041
>>1421537
>>
>>1421637
>Eastern Bloc = USSR

Nice meme.
>>
>>1421643
It was definitely a cancer on humanity though.
>>
>>1421601
/pol/ constantly praises Putin
>>
>>1421645
Yeah but most of those countries were forced into communism.
>>
>>1421601
/pol/ only hates slavs because they fuck with their "white = superior genetics" spam
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.