[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if you're a Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: JP2_kissing_Koran.png (123 KB, 420x349) Image search: [Google]
JP2_kissing_Koran.png
123 KB, 420x349
you're bound by faith to worship Allah.

>The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God.

>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_decl_19651028_nostra-aetate_en.html
http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html
>>
Wew unto ye.

Wew indeed.
>>
Bump for Allah.
>>
>>1403912
"Allah" is Arabic for "God". Arab-speaking Christians refer to God as Allah. It's just a just a different word, same concept.
>>
>>1404844
Moon God baal hubal yadayada crescent symbol blah blah

We all know how this goes
>>
>>1403912
Friendly reminder that whether you are religious or not, if you look at God in context of the Creator and as the Source for life, it is all the same God.

God's people are separated by God's people and by the non-believers.

You can be Catholic, or Protestant, or Muslim, or Gaudiya Vaisnava, a Shaivite, an Athiest, a Satanists, a Polytheistic Hedonist... whatever your case, there is one God anyways, because the word GOD would be a reference to "The highest above the gods" and "the original source of creation" and each person is responsible for their own choices.

It isn't about creed, it is about the connection you have with this God.

God is the source of the human soul, so each human soul can connect with God, and the soul isn't anything separate from science when you go about looking for the soul the same way you would look for a microscopic and atomic mass.

You don't need to follow the Pope, he is not God. You don't need to follow all the different commentaries of a book, a book and its contradictory commentaries are not God.
>>
>>1403912
Truly Allah is Greatest

The most Merciful

This post is in his name
>>
>>1404854
Deistic masterrace reporting in.

The real division is between deists and atheists, people who are open to the sacred or numinous and people with an opaque spiritual vision.
>>
>>1404876
The only division is not knowing yourself and knowing another.

You have to know yourself, and then people opinions wont be factual to your experience. Then you can trust people who have similar revelation to you.

It isn't about accepting doctrines or not accepting doctrines, or trust spiritual teachers or not trust spiritual teachers.
>>
>>1404896 (me)
For example sin is to act in a manner not conformable with reason. And the rule of sin is signified mythologically by "Satan". But when we act with reason or "logos" than indeed we are following Christ, as it were.
>>
>>1404979
Meant for >>1404901
>>
>>1403912
I'm a Catholic and I can ignore canon if I want, fight me m8.
>>
File: justification by works.png (77 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
justification by works.png
77 KB, 299x288
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.