[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thus spoke Zarathustra or Beyond Good and Evil? >inb4 both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Dead_Salmon.jpg (63 KB, 614x402) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Salmon.jpg
63 KB, 614x402
Thus spoke Zarathustra or Beyond Good and Evil?

>inb4 both
'no'.
>>
Thus spoke Beyond Good
Evil Zarathustra

>inb4 no
'both'.
>>
>>1385278
Well done.
>>
Are you asking which one to read first? Beyond good and evil if you have to choose between those two. If you're new to nietzsche I'd recommend twilight of the idols.
>>
>>1385287
I want to read one or the other because they are both the same thing? Why would I read both when they are just different iterations of the same ideas?
>>
>>1385291
That's what I have gathered anyway.

>>1385287
>If you're new to nietzsche I'd recommend twilight of the idols.
How does it read? I like reading 'old style' philsophy, I do not like the fact that he created a fictional work to explain his philsophy, much like a lot of modern philsophers do.

I would much rather read the ideas as explained by the person not a story, if I want a story I will find a story.

Guess what I am asking is what is the most 'blatant' books explaining his philsophy.
>>
>>1385269
A genealogy of morals.

All his other books are full of metaphores and aphorisms hard to understand without previous knowledge of his ideas.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.